• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Classy - Adds a tag to OrderBot to allow Job changing.

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Yasuko, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Obsolete - This is only a "working" proof of concept
      With that being said, here is a release of a currently working example.

This plugin is obsolete
      While this plugin works as intended, and works the same way as using a codechunk in a profile, I would recommend people to just add codechunks for class switching when creating profiles. Many gathering profiles are now using it, which is great.. I much rather have a stand alone profile that doesnt rely on plugins. Below is an example.

Code:
      <CodeChunks>
      		<CodeChunk Name="MIN">
      			<![CDATA[ ff14bot.Managers.ChatManager.SendChat("/gs change 10");
      			]]>
      		</CodeChunk>
      </CodeChunks>

Then in the area of the profile you are creating, where you want to change jobs, just do an IF statement to compare if you are said job or not, then do
      Code:
      <RunCode Name="MIN"/>

I would recommend using a wait tag after changing class. **This example was taken from Sodimm's daily profiles.
      Also would like to note that as with this plugin, it is recommended to start the bot as a DoM/DoW class before switching to a DoL/DoH class in the profile. We have noticed that when starting the bot as DoL/DoH .. it will cause unwanted behavior when trying to change classes later on in the profile. At the time this plugin was created, Kupo was the preferred routine to use, but I can verify that RebornCo will work just fine as well.

I will keep everything else here just in case anyone wants to see it and use as a reference for any projects they may be doing.. But I would no longer recommend using this plugin. It works great still, even on the updated versions of RB.

What does it do..

Classy was designed to add a tag to OrderBot profiles that allows you to select the class within the profile for the bot to use in certain conditions.

I was needing a way to create one profile for all my spiritbinding materials without monitoring the bot and switching classes/profiles manually. This is the solution I came up with.

Installation..

Note: a clean install may be required. I have tested this on the newer version of RB, as well as the previous version and both seem to work just fine.

• Unzip Classy to your plugins folder in the root directory of your Rebornbuddy.
      • Launch RB and select the plugins tab and enable Classy.
      • Once Classy is enabled there will be a box that pops up asking you to select the gearslot that each cl[​IMG]ass is registered to. These must match your gearsets within FFXIV.

[​IMG]

• Set your bindings then press "Save and Close"

Profile Information..

What it supports

• Classy was written with the idea to mostly gathered all unspoiled nodes each hour, as well as easily change specs for more indepth profiles
      • Classes must be used with their Job names; eg: Bard Monk WhiteMage BlackMage Miner Botanist
      • At the moment using the class names is not allowed. (it doesnt take long to get anything to 30 while botting, just run some 1-50 profiles)

Uses

This is the idea tag to use within a profile:

Code:
              <If Condition="Core.Me.CurrentJob != ClassJobType.Miner">
      	    <ChangeJob Type="Miner" />
      	</If>

Place the If Statement in the Order for each section of your profile that you need to change your job at.
      *Note: Group your Order statements together.. example If you are using Three orders to gather different ore, only change the job once at the beginning of the first Order.. once all three orders are done, change the class again to whichever decided.

Here is the full list to copy/paste when needed...
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      Download
      View attachment Classy1_0_8.zip
      View attachment Classy-IF_Statments.txt

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
      Zamphire likes this.
    2. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

12/15/2014
      Code:
      Added check to decorator to make sure player is alive before trying to change job due to reports of profiles trying to spam job change
       while dead instead of clicking revive.

12/4/14
      Code:
      Hopefully fixed a few issues that were causing some people to not continue to poi after changing classes. I tested this one for a little bit..
      tested with randomly changing classes between botany/mining at specific time conditions and moving to hotspots.. seemed to have change
      successfully and moved to hotspot at each timebetween condition in an order bot profile. Added decorator as suggested by kagamihiiragi17 
      for setting the _done value to true.. as well as added treeroot.stop and .start which will stop/start bot and reload last profile. I hope this fixes
      the issues that some of you were having. Please let me know.

11/27/14
      Code:
      Requested to add the crafting classes to the binding list.. Updated the download link.
      **Note: RB does not support crafting at this time, and neither does this plugin. This plugin
      ONLY adds a Tag to OrderBot to allow you to change your job through a profile. Nothing else. 
      11/14/14
      Code:
       Fixed issue where I forgot to verify that job was changed before setting decorator to finish.
      This caused the bot to try to change jobs too fast after combat, and the plugin as registering the job as changed without verifying currentjob = selectedjob.
      Leaving the bot to continue on with the next profile order without changing the job.

11/13/2014
      Code:
       Added download link for all the IF statements in a text file.
      11/12/2014
      Code:
       Added download link with a currently working (at least for me) version. 
      Please feel free to leave any feedback, negative or positive.. I'm always open to ideas.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    3. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Are you planning on releasing this?
      Even if it's not 100% like you said, I would still be very interested in taking a look, maybe starting some scripts with it or something- I'm a far cry from a programmer, but I'll make some profiles! :x

Edit: Yay! It's out! I can't wait to get it up and running :)

Edit #2: With all due respect, Yasuko, here's the virus scan, as expected, clean as can be! :)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8ad6711720c3b06a2c1fd43c/analysis/1415905302/

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    4. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Yes, I do plan on releasing it. I'm doing some more testing with more in depth farming/gathering profiles atm.. if it goes well, then most likely tomorrow.

5. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Very nice! ^^
      I was attempting to make a botanist/miner profile that collects clusters in Mor Dhona, if I could make it switch between botanist and miner, it would be ideal.

6. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

You might want to take a look at this thread:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...per-forum/186721-change-weapon-gear-sets.html

Kaga had a great idea of using chat commands to switch stuff.

This was his idea:

He also wrote a quick and dirty OrderBot tag(not tested at all!), but I'm sure you could get some good ideas from it for what you're looking to do.

7. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Yes, That thread was created today, this thread was created last night.. I did change from hooking to using sendchat, which works exactly the same as I had been doing it just fine.. but this way I do not need to hook.. i forgot about sendchat. But my same issue happens no matter which way it happens.. Which could be a RB issue of changing combat routine after class changing..

It will change successfully, but will just stand still and not continue with the profile.. If i press stop, I get the following error:

[23:25:08.833 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at ff14bot.TreeRoot.()

that is the only thing that shows up in the log, there really isnt much help in the log to show what could be causing it

**My Bot tag that i did last night before he posted that works perfectly well lol.

8. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Good news is I have the first half of my Mor Dhona scripts completed, now I just need to make the other half, and ideally i can slap them together with your plugin, thus constantly farming both botany and mining in Mor dhona.

Still looking forward to it, if you do release it :p

9. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Uploaded a current version that seems to work for me just fine.

10. kinmen

kinmen New Member

Wow! I'm like a RB new user and this is just what I'm want to ask , how to auto change job to gather miner and botan item. Because always need use 2 different profile to do it. Now u make it come true , I can't wait to try it when I come home. Thank you anyway , wish RB have more like this convenience funtion release.

11. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Thank you, I'm eager to see how it works out for others.

12. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

Wow. This has come along nicely since I last looked at it like a day or two ago! Nice work!

13. kinmen

kinmen New Member

i have a idea , can we do Fate and when gather times up then change miner or bote job to do it?

14. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

That would require switching the bot mode automatically at specified times via a script.. I assume it's possible, but it would require some work and that's not really what this thread is about! :p

Edit: Idea- Could you add the code list posted in the OP as a file in the download? that way users have it as a reference without having to come online, if they want or need ^^

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    15. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

No, this only adds a tag to OrderBot, this does not have any other purpose. I could have done this without a plugin and just drop it into another plugin folder.. but I like to be able to have some type of interface.. this was a plugin I did for myself, but figured other people might be interested in it as well.

I'm sure you can make a plugin to switch between fatebot and orderbot on conditions, and im sure it would not be too difficult to do.. maybe if someone hasnt done it by time I feel like doing it, i'd give it a try.

16. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Added.

17. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Nice work, ill see how much work itll be to reverse the gearset list so you don't have to be strict about its name.

18. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

That would be fantastic, and thank you for removing the Proof of Concept from the thread title.

19. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Sweet! I like having documentation available, and eventually a lot of small programs/bots/hacks tend to fade away, having documentation in the download really helps preserve what it does, how it works, and especially in instances of open-source, it can help the project to be prolonged.
      Much appreciated! :p

Thanks! While I'm obviously not developing anything more than scripts, and I'm chuggin away at that pretty slow too... I like that you're going out of your way to help one of the plugin devs make something work better =P

20. ZaneMcFate

ZaneMcFate Member

Second this; it would be useful to get this from the API. My routine is currently cycling gear sets and saving the active class for each one, and it would have to repeat if the user ever swapped their gear sets around.