• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

If i want to save my retris guardian for a burnphase, where bloodlust might be used or at least a lot of damage is required or the mob takes additional dmg like in hagaras case when she is stunned., how would i do that? right now it is used if it comes of cd

2. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

For the destro lock

first everything is awesome that i see. It casted soulfire once with improved having more than 2-3 seconds left on it. Now that it is not buggy lets start to improve it.

1. If it could clip corruption, immolate, and your bane i feel like that would be an increase in dps not much maybe not even 1k overall but that would prevent the double cast of immolate i do believe.

I have not checked at all but does it do bane swapping or does it only use doom? Cause in situations like madness when the bloods come out havoc would be an increase in DPS. here is log not sure what it will help on this but i will do some more testing with the lock and hunter with some LFR today.

Attached Files:

3. bennyquest

Wulf, figure i would post up some number on warlord so you can see how it is doing.

number 2 is my Spriest running altarboy with raidbot 392ilevel
      number 3 is my destro lock running CLU 2.2 with raidbot on a different PC than the SPriest. 390ilevel
      number 9 is my ret pally running CLU 2.2 with raidbot on same PC as spriest 382 ilevel

all this was run in an LFR all toons were botted during the entire fight except movemet....of course.

Attached Files:

• DPS.jpg
        DPS.jpg
        File size:
        29.7 KB
        Views:
    4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi HB9806B90 & deepr, I have not had alot of gametime with blood or BM but will run a few instances tonight and get back to you guys. Clu can be improved still so bear with me :)

Hi laria, this is something I want to add very soon, as I noticed the same thing yesterday on hagara. I noticed Zealotry coming off cool-down with 3-4 seconds left on the transition (so it would have blown Zealotry and wings whilst running around lol) and I had to run out early to avoid CLU getting enough HP with crusader strike to pop Z/Wings. Not sure how I am going to do it but my mind is active on this.

Hi bennyquest, thank you for all your testing. It's great to see some respectable numbers comming from CLU!
      I am curious as to why the Ret Pali was 10k off the pace with higher ilvl than myself, was it due to movement or maybe just CPU intense with two CLU's on the same computer?
      I will investigate all your findings and make appropriate changes, thanks again.

btw, I am leveling a spriest as we speak, so expect CLU to have a spriest rotation in the near future.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    5. bennyquest

Wulf,
      The computer that is running the two is a dell precision t7400 dual xeon server processors at 2.6 so an actualy total of 8 cores. 64-bit OS 8 gigs of ram with a geforece gtx 570 to show it all.
      The one running the single client is an alienware i7 laptop at 1.86 with 6 gigs of ram 64bit os with the ati mobility HD 5850

neither computer is cheap nor maintained poorly.

the paladin had a lot lower gear is what i would say really made the difference. then again i may have missed a move in there somewhere. that is why i did not post up say hagara or morchok numbers since there is little movement for melee on warlord.

It would all run smoother if HB ran 64bit as well as being able to use 64bit wow with it. raid bot would not be so intensive on it. On a couple of fights i changed everything to lazy raider and notice a small improvement on hardware usage but all their numbers dropped a good 2-4k.

6. izzy

izzy Member

is it possible that you could add : cast shadow bolt when and only when the aura Shadow trance is active?

7. laria

laria Well-Known Member

The Fading Light failed for me at ultraxion in ds10 normal with a german client, i got crushed.

8. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi izzy, sure I'll look into it :)

its a very fine window (800 milliseconds), have you been using a german client with CLU all this time laria ?

9. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Yes i am using HB with a german client all the time and language never has been an issue. Hour of Twilight worked well so i see no reason failing for fadong light . Latency was 100ms so it should have done the trick. For dks at hour of twilight consider ams and for paladins at madness divine shield as backup if you get hit twice in a row. Also Hammer of Justice migh be a backup interrupt although spell-interrupted event isn't fired.

10. bennyquest

Wulf,
      I ran the destro lock through some normal DS last night and will again tonight and notice a couple double and triple casts of soulfire. I will watch it again tonight and see how it does. hopefully get you some logs of it. The one from last night is extremely long just let me know if you want me to post it for you and i will.

11. bennyquest

Ok,
      After testing it in normal dragon soul and heroic dragon soul it is still not up to the same level as felmast/with wulf detro rotation for warlock. Looking back at the logs it is still haveing some soul fire issues and double casting some immolates. I will get a log tonight of just CLU from the lock in LFR. The other logs are so long i doubt you want to sift through them wulf. But if you do i will have to email them to you.

12. kayes

kayes Active Member

Just a feedback. Ran a DK in DW LFR today, ended up between 51 and 53k overal dps. Ilvl 392 :)

Soooo, really good and impressive! :)

Edit: was a Unholy.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    13. wulf

wulf Community Developer

@kayes, thank you for the positive feedback!

@bennyquest, thanks. I have four days off coming up so more improvements on the way!

@laria, thank you, I will input your suggestions and give credit. It is interesting why fading light fails, I will be testing my Prot paladin and DK blood tanks this weekend, so I should find our answer then.

14. Krizid

Krizid Member

I just tested your Sub rogue CC on a dummy. impressive. was wondering for fights in DS where you shouldn't shadowstep. would the CC still try. say on DW tentacles? if you are not sure. i'll test it tonight when im off work in LFR.

thanks again for the BEST sub CC!

15. kayes

kayes Active Member

Would it be possible in the future to add movement (singular style)

Is there alot more work to make a CC have the ability to move itself?

16. Krizid

Krizid Member

Tested Ultraxion @ work with the SUB CC. it shadowstepped behind and fell to his death :(

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi kayes, no I do not plan to implement movement, singular does this well!

Thanks Krizid, I will correct this tonight after work.

18. Krizid

Krizid Member

Hi Wulf i'm not sure if this would help you out in correcting there problems with shadowstep. But here's a link to the EJ encounter tips for Sub spec
      Cataclysm Subtlety Compendium - Elitist Jerks

if its easier maybe just add option to allow manual shadowstep?

for now i just edited the sub.cs and removed castspell for shadowstep, vanish and shadow dance. CC still works good and adjusts pretty well to me manually clicking the spells.

thanks again for this wonderful CC.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    19. Beast

Beast Member

this is no critisim to you wuld. you make some of the best cc on this forum, but sub is such a complex spec that a gui is needed to change certain aspects of the rotaion for it to be effective

20. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Change Log
      -------------
      * 8/3/2012 [2.2.1] Quick update for subtlety rogue and shadow step. Will ignore shadow step for specific bosses (let me know if there are more you want to ignore)

56846, // Arm Tentacle -- Madness of DW
      56167, // Arm Tentacle -- Madness of DW
      56168, // Wing Tentacle - Madness of DW
      57962, // Deathwing ----- Madness of DW (his head)
      55294, // Ultraxion
      56341, // Burning Tendons / Seal Armor Breach
      54432, // Murozond <The Lord of the Infinite>

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.