• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Code Help for spell.dot...

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by kurfer, Mar 7, 2017.

1. kurfer

kurfer Member

Spell.DoT("Force Rend","Force Rend"),

This is currently in the marauder rotation; I want this to be a little more intelligent. I want it to always prioritize if my rage is less than 10.

Spell.DoT("Force Rend","Force Rend", ret => Me.ActionPoints < 10), <-- This does not work?

2. Logandros

Logandros Moderator Moderator

That variable is unnecessary as it is only saying not to cast it if you have more than 10 action points. It does not change the priority. Quickly looking at the Annihilation routine it seems that Force Rend has top priority. Are you finding that the dot is falling off?

Some one correct me if I'm wrong.

3. kurfer

kurfer Member

I was just assuming that maybe the re=> Me.ActionPoints under vicious slash was somehow giving it priority.

I have it tweaked to the point it's using force rend more but not off CD like I want it to. I am pretty much there with Rupture which is easier because I can set everything to only work when the DoT is applied giving 100% priority. If I do that with force rend it will stand around doing nothing waiting for it to come off CD so I dont want that and even if the DoT lasts longer than the CD it will screw me over for switching targets that don't have the dot.

Still can't seem to get smash working like I want but that's ok, no problems smashing manually. It's a must in pvp to spread the dots for good DPS.

I have not tested my changes in PvE but in PvP I am getting consistent 4.5-5k dps matches which pretty much puts in my first place 95% of the time.

4. Logandros

Logandros Moderator Moderator

That's great to hear about your dps .. please post your code changes here if you don't mind so we have them to test with StarParse

5. kurfer

kurfer Member

Posted them in the routine thread.