• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Combat Routines

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Ilovespam, May 29, 2015.

1. Ilovespam

Ilovespam New Member

I am seriously considering purchasing RebornBuddy but wanted to ask one major question first. I see that there appears to be only one CR throughout the entire forum area, that being "The Ultimate Combat Routine" by Endus. My question is: does this program operate like Singularity and the Tuan CR do in HB? I have pretty major nerve damage to my right hand which causes me a lot of grief if I have to keep "button smashing" to get through the game. If this program does automate the combat sequences, then I will purchase a key immediately. If this is not the case, I guess I'm out of luck. Any assistance from the forum answering this question would be deeply appreciated.

2. matt84

matt84 Member

it works in everything... Combat Bot / Questing / Grinding / Fate Grinding

it's not complete yet and doesnt support many cross class abilities at this stage, but you can always do those manually many of them are cooldowns and dont require mashing.

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

I'm not familiar with Singularity and Tuan, but will try to give some perspective from this game. I raid pretty extensively with combat assist, and only really have to control movement and targeting manually. There's a couple of different CR's floating around, but some of them have stopped or are very infrequently updated. Ultima supports all dps classes well, with obvious practical limitations to caster classes because of cast times. Kupper supports Ninja and Bard. Tanking and healing are iffy, the latter much more so, because the two roles are very context specific. Bottom line, atm combat routines work best for physical dps classes (Bard>Ninja>Dragoon>Monk), and worst for healers.

4. Ilovespam

Ilovespam New Member

Thank you both for the prompt response. It sounds like this is what I'm looking for and will be purchasing Rebornbuddy.