• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Community Project] - Profession profiles. 1-600 (LIST HERE) (WORKING!)

Discussion in 'Professions' started by DanielMahan, Dec 14, 2013.

1. PhukYou

PhukYou New Member

This controversery with paying devs for what they do is annoying as crap.

1. These profiles that inrego, botanist, kick, cava and some of the other top developers out here i know i may be missing put stupid amounts of hours into making profile for "The Leechers" I admit i was a leecher, i took profiles and got mad when it didn't work the way i thought it would. When i started paying for profiles which has been recent the profiles are beyond flawless and are so far advanced that i am amazed you could have the bot do some of these things

2. Most of the profile you pay for wont let you down along with you have a higher level of support. Others work a full time job, I am sure most devs that ask for money make creating profiles nearly a fulltime job. I would expect to pay for how much work these people put into it.

3. these posts of people saying the old devs were way better they were free. well when the old devs were here the ability to bot was much easier. the ban rate was low. and you can get away with anything. with the recent banwaves and changes to wow to try thier best to remove bots makes the devs work harder to make sure the profiles are unique each way allowing "the leechers" to not get banned as fast. to create change. Please stop posting about old devs times have changed. things are different, things may have been free but times have changed accept it. move on if not please just shut up with the crying

4. if you dont want to pay thier are plenty of guides on this website to teach your self how to make profiles. yes i know from experience its a pain in the ass to learn and takes time but the profiles you "Leeching" those devs have gone through it lets have a little more appreciation for the people who most of the work here.

5. if you think about it 95% of the site and users dont make profile and only use it. then complain it doesnt work.

5% make profiles. give the ppl supporting what we all want more of your time maybe your money because most of us would not be where we are in the game without them

inrego has the best mining and herbalism profile i have ever seen in my life and honestly drastically helps with farming mats for other kits. yes it costs but since i paid for it i have made nearly 1 mil in gold in a month so it will pay off quickly.

tuahna has one of the CC profiles, with great support and future changes with expansion ans updates you cant go wrong.

for anyone who still complains let me put something into perspective, you are having a program(HB) keylog(run) another program (WoW) which is trying to not have you do this. something will always go wrong no matter how perfect it seems. dont like it make you own.

I am in the process of making BS and Engineering profiles to help, but will be limited. Don't want to hear ppl complain and not give good input for everything i have done.

Thanks have a good day

2. kimiho

kimiho New Member

This is so coooool. Thk.

3. Pdub1

Pdub1 Member

I think the list is a good idea,keep this work up!

4. neodite

neodite New Member

Cheers for the list, but there is no profile in the SVN you linked for first aid :(

5. DX123

DX123 Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. A LONG time ago I used to make profiles and routines.. but it got real annoying when people would gripe and complain that things didn't work.. even when it was in an advertised beta form. I am thankful for EVERY developer that creates something. And I certainly don't mind paying someone who has gone above and beyond with a product that "I" get to use.

As a side note, I was going to write a 1-600 engineering package but I see you said you might. I'd be interested to help if you need any.

DX123

6. Sh4d0wStrider

Sh4d0wStrider New Member

I have a problem with the Alchemy levelling one ! Should I write it here or send a private message ?

7. joachimb

joachimb Member

Write in the thread !

8. Baaatzi

Baaatzi Member

is there a possibility to autoload the next profile for mining from lbnieses?

9. joachimb

joachimb Member

This should be a sticky :)

10. Khauros

Khauros New Member

how about a password for Herbalism-lbnieses profiles, please? :)

11. raphui

raphui Member

WTB working Enchanting/Jewelcrafting profile. If anyone knows of a working one, paid/donated/ or otherwise please PM me!!!

12. kakhond

kakhond New Member

Using Mining/Herb profile. Works good until 490 for herbalism. Somehow it wont level up in Uldum. There is a lot of Whiptail which requires 500 skill. And then there is Cinderbloom which doesnt level me up anymore. Guess we need a profile aswell for Deepholme (For Mining/Herb).

Doesnt change the fact that im very thankfull for these profiles man!!!

13. Fahrenheit32

Fahrenheit32 New Member

work great, thanks

14. Deck

Deck New Member

Thank you for this thread and everyone who has made a contribution to it. Also the profile creators. Thank you for saving me time and head ache <3

15. Diak

Diak New Member

Thank you for this! Helped a lot! :p

16. Baskedet

Baskedet New Member

what is the password for herb/mining zip ?

17. joachimb

joachimb Member

18. pepesilv1a

pepesilv1a New Member

guys could you share the password for herb/mining plz?

19. rascal9

rascal9 Member

20. Byzantian

Byzantian New Member

Hey man I have no idea about profiles or plugins. I barely know what's going on when he bot runs.