• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • company hunt log

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Cryptolic89, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Cryptolic89

Cryptolic89 New Member

Ok, so I'm trying to write profiles for pretty much every hunt log. I don't think I'll have a problem with the class hunt logs since I can just work off another members code and just tweak it for each individual class. The problem I've already ran into was trying to do twin adder company hunt log. Since I can't use the same call they do for class/job object. How would I go about starting to do this, since I have no actual coding experience just been tweaking profiles forever.

2. kagamihiiragi17

kagamihiiragi17 Community Developer

Recommend reading the documentation stickied at the top of the forum.

3. Cryptolic89

Cryptolic89 New Member

I was definitely in the wrong section thank you for your help, read a lot of your posts. You are amazing!

Also since I know dungeon running kind of requires the user to be there, I'm assuming their really is no way of automating the entries that involve joining a duty correct?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    4. insanepoet

insanepoet New Member

If you are interested I was compiling a profile for this and could share a spreadsheet with mob names, id's, zones, and xy coordinates that i put together to build the profile.

And no the dungeons would need to be run manually at this time.

5. insanepoet

insanepoet New Member

As requested I am attaching the spreadsheet with everything i had gathered, All of the mobs for each of the hunt logs including their respective maps, xy coords, and mob ID's. Only thing i hadnt gotten around to so far was mapping the xyz coordinates and determining the closest aetherytes.

Have at it good sir :)

View attachment Hunting Logs.zip

There may be some typos in mob names but you'll be using their id's anyway...