• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Compiled Information on my Botted Accounts

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by tccll811, Aug 23, 2016.

1. tccll811

tccll811 New Member

Just a little info for others to use, I have botted 4 accounts now,

Account 1 - From level 25 to 32 botted ( Pre nuke ) Still unbanned with 700k stardust, Highest CP is 2600 This account was suicide botted. 18+ hour sessions in the early days and is still unbanned. I haven't really used it since the nuke but wont be botting on it again. I used NOX to throw balls and miss on purpose at the end of its botting to lower throw rate

Account 2 - 1 to 27 suicide botting after Post nuke with no breaks lasted 3 days before getting ripped.

Account 3 ( Im disappointing in this one ) level 22 to 26, Lasted a week taking it slow only botting for an hour max at a time and using nox to lower throw rate, only botted probably a maximum of 4 hours a day over its period. Always logged into nox to make sure achievements didn't spam ( Never used eggs/incent/incubators) But did use the evolve feature. - Not sure why this one flagged

Account 4 - Almost identical to account 3 without using the evolve feature. Account is still unbanned. ( Hasnt been enough days to confirm if it will be banned or not )

I had throw rate ticked with the last 2 accounts, But it still hits every throw, I have a feeling the evolving might have flagged account3 as it mass evolved 30 pokemon at inhumane speed. That is the only thing i can assume triggered its ban as i never let any account gather mass achievements and account 4 was botted the exact same way and is currently still unbanned.

I suggest using NOX and throwing balls at nothing as having the throw accuracy box ticked still hits 100% of its throws just different styles. It seems to help. I also always farmed the same spot on all accounts and never used the take break feature instead would kill the bot for a long period of time, Never teleported around the last 2 accounts had radius set but not camp lures ( seems a little derpy anyway ) - Purchases had been made on all accounts ( Kills P2P Theory )

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    2. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

Thanks for sharing! I have been told that NOX is getting people banned. I used Pokefarmer to bot to level 7 yesterday, and started botting the account again today. It looks good so far. I used Haxton and Necro before using Pokefarmer on the accounts that I lost. This time, I am not using NOX or anything else besides Pokefarmer. One concern I have is the fact that I don't know how to name the trainer or choose a team without using NOX. I am farming at a park in a major city in a midwestern state because I live in a small town with very few pokestops. It is unreasonable to drive to my farming location simply to use the phone for Pokemon. Any suggestions would be helpful.

3. TheTruth15

TheTruth15 New Member

Yes I am trying this right now, botting 24/7 with no NOX, and a wifi signal that reads santa monica.

4. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

Did you set the name and team for your trainer? If so, how? I am not sure it matters, but it is a concern I have.

5. xolived

xolived Member

this is demonbuddy forums.

come on guys