• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Confirmed Bans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Fisher67, Mar 29, 2016.

1. frigid1103

frigid1103 New Member

Banwave 4 just happened today. Wonder how much longer this forum is gonna deny that DB is detectable.

2. AlotBot

AlotBot New Member

What banwave? :D

3. austinpower

austinpower Member

Oh shit. bot admin got banned. The world is going end guys.

4. MalaNL

MalaNL New Member

I am really confused. I did not get banned on any of my accounts. 4 accounts running separately, sometimes 24 hours a day and sometimes maybe 8. Did that for about a month and stopped botting like a week ago (when the end of Season 5 got announced).

Seems a bit random.

5. Cassou

Cassou New Member

Which Paragon? You're in the season leaderboard?

6. cyberulez

cyberulez New Member

Same here, i have 3 accounts running 8 to 24h x day, no one got never banned, but i have some friends that were banned

7. StadigeHande

StadigeHande New Member

I wasn't even on ANY leaderboards, and who cares about my low (1150) paragon levels...so really...what's the reason in banning people like me that's not taking anyone's place in the LB? For now, I'm done with D3...I'll buy the game again if there's a major expansion or something....but wont buy if nothing is changing in-game.

8. austinpower

austinpower Member

It's a banwave. People from other bot forums, like ros bot, said that blizzard did not want to ban all the bots at once because that would make all the botters afraid and never buy the game again, the main thing is blizz wants your money. However, that's not completely true. Based on my experience, blizzard wants customers. Whether you bot the game or play it manually, you are the customers of blizz. Blizz, a billion-dollars company, cares/needs to satisfy the customers, in order for the company continues to run and survive in long run/term, in generally speaking. For the banning issue, blizz had employees double checked us manually. Even thought our accounts were flagged by the warden/bot detector, the employees still double check your gaming stat/activity manually, before they release the ban. Imagine if they ban an innocent kid who manually play the game all day and night long with his teeth grinding. That kid is unlikely to come back to play the game again. Continue of dissatisfying the customers that like, the company will be forced to file bankruptcy. If they ban us because of botting, and we know that it's our fault by breaking the EULA rules, some of us will buy the game again. That's why you saw banwave released every couple days instead all at once because the employees manually checked your gaming activity/data, and they're pretty sure that you used a third software. A customer service turned you down instantly when you appealed for your ban. That should tell you something right? Just my 2 cents.

9. envious22

envious22 New Member

Personally I would just like to know if the team has a theory or a potential work around on the go for how they have detected the bot. I have another 20 some odd days left on my subscription key for the bot, I repurchased a license because I love diablo and will manually play in season 6 regardless.

Blizzard has me worried to run the bot now. I wasn't online for either tripwires and I was not running the bot excessive hours of the day. I find it hard to believe they would've permanently banned my account based on 6 to 8 hours a day 3 or 4 days a week, unless I was reported by someone on my friends list but I doubt that too. To many questions and I haven't seen much of a response from the buddy developers outside of lol these ban reports mean nothing without screenshots. Which I provided.

10. rufusdastuntbum

rufusdastuntbum Member

Just curious, has anyone been banned that wasn't playing seasons? I was running my bot during the 1st trip wire event this year, however I was just playing non-season. I had plenty of 24 hour days and such. I wasn't online for the 2nd trip wire event and I decided to stop playing around then (was getting bored). I haven't been banned yet but again I wasn't playing seasons.

11. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

This was not a confirmed ban wave...

This was simply a targeted ban of specific leaderboard lists. I've yet to talk to anyone that ran non season or low leaderboard who was banned. Both of my accounts are still going strong without a ban.

12. envious22

envious22 New Member

Hi, I was banned. No leaderboard ranks. Not an excessive paragon level. 1280 the day I was banned. No other third party addons. Not botting more than 6-8 hours a couple nights a week.

13. austinpower

austinpower Member

How about this:
      "1st banwave... Oh Yeah
      2nd banwave.... hahah
      3rd banwave .... ok
      4th banwave... Oh Shit
      6th banwave... the ban is real :( "
      Do you like my joke?:)

14. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Maybe just unlucky?

I'm still going on both accounts, the 3 guys at work are online as well doing the same thing. I feel like it's more just bad luck at this point than an actual wave you know.

15. envious22

envious22 New Member

That is 100% possible. It's even entirely possible that I was playing in a public game and someone saw me online under recently played with for long periods of time and reported me. I won't know, which is part of what is frustrating I guess.

Reality is, for $40 for the license the immense amount of fun I had allowing the bot to due the menial farming while I collected the pieces I made to have fun pushing grifts was worth it. Losing my non seasonal stuff doesn't really hurt my feelings as I only play seasonal. So I will likely fire it up again and carry on. I was just hoping for an admin to pat me on the head and say everything will be ok.

16. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Exactly, worth the cash in the end.

17. 69hades

69hades New Member

My personnel advice, stop Bot for now. They have detect the DB somehow. After reading various posts, there is no common denominator other than we have been using DB. The info given by everyone banned is all over the place. So I have decided to stop Botting for now. I also think they are Trolling the forums.

"I will be Back"

I am going to try find Father Xmas and Mother Xmas for now.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    18. StadigeHande

StadigeHande New Member

I just think the punishment ban is a bit extreme...meaning that I now have to BUY another game if I want to play again.

I would have gladly accepted a "you're banned UNTIL the next season starts, and btw, your stash has been emptied..."

This way, I could take the chance in botting again but run the risk in losing my stash and lose my place on the LB (if I was going for that)...but at least I could play again once the new season started. just a thought...

19. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

there is no software detection and there is no DB banwave

20. FreakyBart

FreakyBart Active Member

Hey,

I have read your post, and understand your answer and position.
      But how do you explain, even as a suggestion or idea, why all these people got banned, included one of your Staff member?

I clearly understand (and kinda agree) that soft detection would mean 100% (or 90%?) banned users, when you got 1/2 accounts on 30/40 banned, but about these 1/2, do you suggest / think about manual investigation, automatic bans banned on activity, tripwire vent or something like that?
      or is it just a common answer, stated as "This isn't a DB banwave, and we won't go deeper about this" (cause you don't want, cause you don't know, dunno, i don't care about hy as long as you explain a bit more.

Still some common questions that everybody is, I think, asking to themself, and I think some answers, if possible, may be appreciated.

Thanks