• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Confirmed Bans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Fisher67, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

there are a lot of reasons you can get you banned while using a bot and they are already explained on these forums

there is already explained what a banwave and a software detection is,so reading forums will do the job:)

the reasons we cant go deeper in public they are also known and explained

2. FreakyBart

FreakyBart Active Member

hello,

Okay, gonna search again, since didn't found all these informations.
      But if you're saying this isn't detected, I guess you are 100% sure, and already investigated issues.

Anwyays, thanks for answers.

3. aramjayce

aramjayce Member

Dont blindly believe what someone tells ya bro...be more aware.

He's a staff of this forum, he ain't gonna openly admit that theres banwaves/bans/botting issues because it will affect the profits of the company he is hired by. (and when have they EVER ADMITTED?)

Its pretty obvious that there are banwaves occuring recently just by seeing the number of bans. Funnily enough it seems they are also deleting the ban reports too.

4. Fisher67

Fisher67 Member

I bet you are one of those morons who gets a hold of super fuzzy pictures of UFOs and Bigfoot then tells people you have proof that the government is hiding a conspiracy.

Tip of the tin-foil hat to you sir, full-steam retard! ;)

5. jbotwww

jbotwww New Member

Sure there is no "DB" Banwave. There is bans (5 confirmed waves) for botters period. It is effecting DB people.

6. aramjayce

aramjayce Member

Pretty obvious theres ban-waves going on...I think I need to upgrade my Tin-Foil armour to the version your using, not strong enough!

7. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

There are banwaves going on. But its not due to a lack of protection from the DB client. Most of the ban reports show them as manually pruning accounts that have been flagged through various metrics, such as time played. Really this hits anyone who uses automated software.

Is there a ban wave? Yes
      Is this a demonbuddy targetted banwave? No, it is all third party software.
      Is this banwave at fault for lack of security from demonbuddy? Unlikely, if it was, these forums would have looked like honorbuddy's a few months back.

Magical tinfoil armor or not, this is not a demonbuddy banwave. As far as tin-foil goes, automatically distrusting a poster purely because they represent "The Man" (bossland in this case) is pretty silly. Stop watching the news so much, not everything is going to turn into Watergate.

8. Fisher67

Fisher67 Member

This.

9. Fisher67

Fisher67 Member

Also this.

10. envious22

envious22 New Member

Can I ask the more experienced botters for tips? I see some saying they bot 24/7. Prior to my ban I botted often while I slept, is this a bad idea? I know when I was watching the bot it was getting stuck a fair amount, I imagine this would be fairly easy to spot as odd behavior although I have no idea what it is they can see when they would manually look at my account.

11. skynetwork

skynetwork Member

normally the port you to some other area than the local area you are currently in. this confuses the bot, mostly ending up with running against a wall, trying to get unstock for several minutes instead of porting back to town or whatever.

this is what they consider as "bot-behaviour" and therefore they will ban you. maybe they test it 2-3 times to double- or triplecheck it. i think they still can not detect the bot for real, but they can detect bizarre and "bot-like" behaviour as explained above.

12. envious22

envious22 New Member

So they actually fuck with your character to test the reaction? That would make sense. So this season I will only bot when I can keep an eye on it and not while I sleep, as convenient as that was.

13. NoLongerAwayBoss

NoLongerAwayBoss Member

14. skynetwork

skynetwork Member

yes they do, that has been confirmed somewhere in the us forum where several ppl once reported that they had such events when being online for long periods just grinding grift stones in torment x rifts. but fortunately the were able to just port back and go on with normal playstyle as they were not botting ;)

was stated in one of the older banwave discussion threads... as e.g. demonbuddy is still claimed to be non-detectable by warden they have to use such mechanics to prove suspicious behaviour and possible botusing even when warden does not really detect a bot. blizz employees are not dumb and a character moving straight towards walls trying to unstuck when there is a door nearby... well, you can tell that this is no real player :D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    15. DBUser32478

DBUser32478 Member

This is all untrue.
      I posted earlier that I was not cautious and ran 24/7 and got banned in the first wave.
      My friend only botted 6-8 hrs a day while he was nearby and did NOT run any other 3 rd party software.
      He was NOT on the leader boards and he did NOT have a high paragon level.
      DB WAS detected and he WAS banned for using DB.

16. xolived

xolived Member

^ and this is all untrue.

i was botted 6-8 hr a day and i did not run any other 3rd party software.
      i was not on the leader boards and i did not have a high paragon level.

i wasn't banned.

17. Cassou

Cassou New Member

Hi.
      I have a question. Is there here any botter in the seasonal leaderboard who are not banned?

18. BuckNekkid

BuckNekkid New Member

Define "on the leaderboard"

I was in top 300 WD and Crus on solo GR

Botted 24/7 for a solid month and no ban.