• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Connection loss and not responding after pokemon transfer

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by Tekuzumoto, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tekuzumoto

Tekuzumoto New Member

Just downloaded pokefarmer (API: 0.69.0, 1.0.200.0) and everything seemed fine until it hit 250 pokemon, at this point it starts transferring but only transfers one then the status in the lower left corner stays as "wait". If I try clicking "Stop Bot" or "Pause Bot" the application stops responding and the windows prompt to close the application pops up. If I leave it, there is the periodic "Connection to Buddy servers lost. Try again in 30 seconds." message.

Regardless of Transfer Immediately setting the issue is consistent. Unless I do all the transfers in the "My Pokemon" tab myself, in this case the issue does not happen. Once the bot has to automatically transfer due to having 250 pokemon or having transfer immediately checked in the settings the issue occurs.

The 4 attached log files are all times when the problem above happened. I hope the issue can be resolved as I recently purchased my pokefarmer key.

Attached Files:

2. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

are you using any VPN or proxy?

3. Tekuzumoto

Tekuzumoto New Member

No, I don't use a VPN or Proxy.

4. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

What about your Antivirus and Firewall. Can you try momentarily switching them off and running PF

5. Tekuzumoto

Tekuzumoto New Member

Disabled Windows defender and turned off firewall, the issue is still consistent.

Attached Files:

6. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

Turn on transfer immediately now. Then after it transfers all your pokemons and all, change it back. Lemme know how that works for you

7. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

More or less it sounds like its a matter of the transferring building up too much and trying to xfer too much at once. This occasionally bugged out in prior builds but was worked on. If it crashes, you will need to manually xfer some till there is under 100 trying to xfer. From there, make sure you have xfer immediately on or wait till you have your limit and manually xfer. If this is still causing issues, please contact Necrid in our discord support and he could help you setup some better logic settings to prevent this issue in future.

Tekuzumoto likes this.
    8. Tekuzumoto

Tekuzumoto New Member

It's working now with transfer immediately but it didn't work immediately. After reading your previous response I turned transfer immediately on and it stopped again after transferring one. I went into My Pokemon tab and tried to transfer all my pokemon but it gave the same issue where its says wait and then eventually the connection message. I closed and re-opened pokefarmer and transferred in smaller batches starting from 5 and working my way up to the last transfer which was 66 pokemon, they all worked without issue. Now the bot is running fine with transfer immediately checked.

Not sure if the logs still matter but I've attached them.

Attached Files:

9. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Glad to hear its working again! If you need any further assistance please feel free to open a new posting!

Closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.