Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Cosmic Wings

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by richard92, Oct 11, 2018.

1. richard92

richard92 New Member

Hi!

I want to buy Demonbuddy again, but that would mostly be for the cosmic wings farm. I've read through some profile threads and the last posts there are all saying that it is not working anymore.
    Can someone please tell me if there is a **currently** working cosmic wing farm profile?

Thanks in advance!

2. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

This is the most recent profile and was working about a month before the patch that broke D3. It's a modified version of profiles still available and it was fully afk'able, a bunch of us were farming with it and apparently one person got wings with it. This modified profile fixed the issue of the bot not entering the RBG portal/afk'ing after killing the RBG/immediately resetting after entering the portal (previous profiles suffered from one of those issues)

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/cosmic-wings-db-1-1-530-0.421112/

The issue since the patch is DB is broken, I'm not aware if the profiles still work.

Edit - Testing right now
    Edit - Instead of spamming stash messages in town, with this build it's spamming "Transmog found - Picking it up for its visual goodness" endlessly in town.

aka useless

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018