• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Council of Exarchs

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by DeathbySmashing, Sep 6, 2015.

1. DeathbySmashing

DeathbySmashing New Member

Hello everyone. I just created a profile to help myself and others speed up rep farming. This is specifically for grinding COE rep, but the reason behind creating it is to speed up rep gain in Taanan and get flying faster. This is contingent on having a lvl 3 trading post (and to speed it up even further, I believe that alliance characters get a large amount of COE rep just by questing and getting to 100. Not sure about horde but the rep gain from lvl3 trading post should be account wide). This is mainly for new accounts or people who have yet to obtain one exalted rep with draenor.
      View attachment Exarchs.xml

This profile is brand new and has no blackspots, I may update if I find problems, but anyone feel free to do so yourself if you find it encounters any problems.
      If you notice you are dying often or too much because you aren't geared enough I reccomend running this profile in mixed mode Grind Bot and BG . Its very easy to raise your ilvl to 660/670 in a day or two.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    2. BuDaZiM

BuDaZiM Member

Is this Working? where do a start the bot? Grind? Quest? im at my Garrison, i loaded the profile it gives me an error, and then i press start, and then is says moving to hot spot and nothing happnes.

This happens when a press start.

Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-803.4999, 7970.279, 69.92778>