• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [CR]-Druid Routine WoD 6.0.x

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Pasterke, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Pasterke

Pasterke Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I followed noxxic for the rotation.

After long rtesting with different talents and glyphs, I can say that Glyph of Savagery is the best you can get for now with 640 gear. I switched between the 2 glyphs and must say that savagery is better. You get quicker CP and engery for rip, rake.
      Also I use the Lunar Inspiration talent and multidot with Moonfire, cheaper than rake to multidot and greater range.

2. Day7

Day7 Member

Awesome job on this :D working well

3. suprememonkey

suprememonkey New Member

Thank you for your reply, but noxxis isn't the most accurate site. Also, glyph of savagery is a dps loss in every single case, doesn't matter your ilvl. I don't mean to sound like a pro or brag, I'm raiding mythic on my feral, if you want I can help you with a few pointers.
      Either way, I'm more interested in the PvP side of the CR. Will try out and post results.

4. arena_junkie

arena_junkie New Member

Just a quick update:
      1. I am 1800+ rank 3 on my realm feral druid in 2s. The CR performs very nice - quick, light, and does tons of damage while sticking to target like glue
      2. The issues are:
      - Instant interrupts
      - Peeling. While it is nice to stick to target the CR does not let you run away w/o pausng the whole thing. I would like some suggestions for basically what druid must have - disengage and run. May be separate hot key w/o alt modifier... It has to be one key for quick press. I do not need movement but simply stop attack, do not charge target, manual form switch. Perhaps turn off routine is the only way but alt is not very easy to press, can this be some configurable key w/o alt?
      - Manual form shifting. Sometimes you just have to go bear.

Once again thanks for your hard work!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    5. Pasterke

Druid Restoration : Proving Grounds now supported. Got easy Gold with my 660 ilvl druid :)

6. solar

solar New Member

are druids crap now? i got gold with my 598 paladin

7. saywhat

saywhat New Member

PGs scale with gear.

8. brucha

brucha New Member

been running the MoonKing spec for almost 48 hours, didn't get stuck or die. Full Heirlooms from 46 to 62 without stopping or drinking/eating. Kills "elites" in a breeze as well.

Cheers on another nice profile Pasterke. How would you compare kill speeds for normal mobs between balance and feral (in this CR) btw? Just curious?

9. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

anyone used this in arena yet as resto? does it work well?

10. grimmy21

grimmy21 New Member

I can tell you how it works in the arena, and indeed in all the battles with the players. Resto definitely not not as Ballance definitely not not as Feral subscribes exact rotation for a player against the bosses. Knocks down all castes to within the program, do not use a large probability of the ban. Feral only thing that works, but so crooked that I would not recommend it. The rest stupidly does not work, and overload the machine to high limits. I think it is true that this developer is harmful to have the control panel shop. This is complete nonsense in player vs. player. No offense.

11. Memo85

Memo85 New Member

Using it as Feral where I turn interrupt off, and doing it my self, so I dont look to much like a bit :D

Any chance u can make a option to use Healing Touch on focus target, would help alot with Dream of Cenarius

12. Neuton

Neuton Member

Silly question but can tell the ideal talents you are using? thx in advance for this awesome routine

13. Talia1821

Talia1821 New Member

Wow Pasterke, you doing druid too! any chance of you doing a warlock routine? i think you becoming one of my favorite developers now lol.

14. acheat55

acheat55 Member

does anyone have a link to lazy raider i see a lot of people talk about it but no clue where it is to download

15. acheat55

acheat55 Member

how do i get this to work i downloaded the svc or w/e and i can't select it from files on my HB

16. lumo

lumo New Member

Wich spec would fit best for a resto druid with this? It dont seem to use three of life :)

17. Pasterke

Use force of nature

18. thebleh

thebleh New Member

Not bad, Its pulling about 14-16k dps with 643 gear on the raider dummy, single target. aoe doesn't seem to go off very well. Even surrounded by mobs it doesn't activate.

19. lumo

lumo New Member

Ok i will try that later today :)

I was messing atound with the skills and talents yesterday, and threw myself out in Highmaul Normal difficulty to test it. I figured that would be a good one. What i diskovered was that i got a way higher score with three of life then with Soul of the Forest that so many uses.
      What i did was that i let the bot run normally but i myself cept Rejuw up on everyone while the bot did its job. Wich was easy with the HealBot addon.
      Then i just made sure to use Tree of life as soon as it went off CD. So every 3 minutes i would do massive healing. Plus i also used Natures Vigil every 1.5 minutes wich helped a lot. I quickly went from 16k to 27k healing and even when i was out of mana i managed to ceep it up. The CR fills in the holes and places i miss and am too slow to react.
      I must say i love this CR so far <3 Great work!

Looking forward to test out Force of nature later today.

20. diablofan

diablofan Member

tried this routine as feral, doesnt use rip at all, sitting on max combo points forever and i dont see any option to turn off burst cooldowns ? its pops all cds on cd wtf