• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [CraftExport] Create Crafting Profiles with a UI

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Djekkie, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Update as of 16/05/2015:

Due to the changes made where the IBotPlugin plugins stopped working, I've discontinued support as well as updates for the plugin.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
      divinerock likes this.
    2. Dgame

Dgame Member

Integration with the "Agil" plugin for self repairs and if it can switch jobs on the fly to continue crafting anything you need, would be my suggestions. The UI is simply fantastic.

3. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Well, even though it's called a 'plugin', it's really not more than just a window to pump out data. It doesn't actually do the crafting or anything, since that's all handled by the OrderBot in combination with the generated profile.
      All it does in the end is generate an XML profile for the OrderBot to process (which you will still need to load after generating them), for convenience sake of not having to write them in a text editor.

4. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

The UI looks excellent, great work.

5. Dgame

Dgame Member

You might want to speak with Neverdyne the creator of Lisbeth. I don't know how either of you feel about combining projects. Nor do I know if it's possible or worth it. But this seems like something that's real user friendly that can be used to make your own rotations, depending on what you're crafting.

Just my 2 cents lol.

6. Miku_

Miku_ New Member

Neverdyne & Djekkie,

please unite and create a ultimative Craft Plugin!

I feel ... if you could modify this nice GUI to creat those "YAML" files which are used for Neverdyne's Lisbeth Profile, that would be freaking cool!

... You two really need to work together ;)!

7. eliteneet

eliteneet New Member

Mother of god, that UI is gorgeous! Thank you for all your hard work! ;)

8. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

This is pretty niffty but it does still lack the ability to make more reliable rotations, aka adding in ToT checks:
      Code:
      <If Condition="CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Good"><!--ToT Check-->
      				<CraftAction Name="Tricks of the Trade" ActionId="100098" />
      				</If>

and other If conditions like aura stacks, durability checks, step checks, and progress checks. These things could be added :) If you want any help Djekkie Ill be more then happy too.

9. DDW

DDW New Member

add repair,tks

10. kagepande

Repairing is not what this plugin is intended to do >.>

It will let you create a simple crafting profile with a simple user interface rather then typing it all your self. It does not craft anything for you, only allows you to make the profiles that can be loaded by Order Bot to craft.

11. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Well, the profiles I've initially used it for (mainly 2 stars) don't require any checks for ToT, because I end up HQing everything with just a simple rotation.
      This might have to do with the fact that I have Lucis for all my crafting classes and melded gear/offhands, so that's something I hadn't considered.
      3 stars or higher I generally craft manually, since more often than not I need to make a decision based on certain conditions, but I suppose logic can do that just as good.

But shoot me info about the things you mentioned and I'm sure it's possible to add them!

12. kagepande

I have custom profiles made for everything up to 4* crafts, 3* is pretty reliable if you check for ToT and get enough of them(Don't need to many with my rotation) and 4* is kinda like a "brute force" rotation if your not doing it manually which tends to be used for base mats like platinum and such. After I get some sleep Ill PM you some simple profiles with the logic that im talking about :p

13. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Sounds good. I've already made some UI adjustments to allow for the addition of extra checks (TotT and Reclaim) and expanded the Food selection area to accommodate in displaying the provided stats.

14. kagepande

Sent a PM off to you with alot of information but couldn't give you an example profile so ill just attach it here: View attachment Bacon Bread.xml

This profile is designed to try and get the highest HQ chance at Bacon Bread which is a 4* CUL recipe, uses most of the conditions that I sent you.

15. DBG

DBG New Member

This plugin is perfect for what it is offering. It isn't trying to compete with other plugins that have more functionality, just provide a more visual and easier way to create xml profiles (which I really appreciate because it will save me in running down syntax errors and I'm more likely to create a profile for a class that I am not particularly interested in - in fact, later this week I'll check out the profile forums for any requests and see if I can't help fill some gaps!)

kagepande is one of a few masters of profile-fu so thanks for helping flesh out the UI so hopefully it will be a one-stop-shop (i.e. not have to add certain functions after creation because of lack of them in the addon)~

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    16. kagepande

Yea, its been really great to work with Djekkie and I am enjoying helping him work on his plugin :) Not only will it help you guys, its helping me to try and find more things to add and do that we may or may not have seen in profiles yet :)

17. wilderg99

wilderg99 New Member

does the plugin repair using agil yet?

18. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

No and it won't, because the plugin only generates the XML code for a profile. It doesn't craft or interact with anything.

19. tiesto1337

tiesto1337 New Member

This looks really good Djekkie, perfect for those of us who are awful at coding things. I plan on trying it out tonight and I will through it up on my thread to try to increase support! Thank you!

20. wilderg99

wilderg99 New Member

umm... so i tried it yesterday and its working perfect with agil. was running all night no problems it would repair when it needed too then go back to crafting