• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Crafting, useful 1 star profiles

Discussion in 'Other Profiles' started by Tinytox, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Remember to use Orderbot.
      1 stars requires 338 CP, more craftsmanship/control will raise your chance of HQ, your chance of HQ is 100%, except for synths where an excellent results in a 'poor' when Byregot's Blessing needs to proc, this is, more or less, 100%, with an occasional NQ, maybe in the future something like "If excellent" will allow for a BB Killzone crafting method, making this non existent. Remember not to let your gear break while making these, or you will have a lot of broken synths.

Only twinthread is tested, let me know if anything isn't working right!

1 Star Synths
      Revision 1.2
      2 Star Token Synths
      Revision 1.0
      Not that we really need one, but it's good for people who think they have the latest version, and are having problems.. You might be out of date! =S
      Changelog

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    2. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

Will be giving this a go tonight/ Thanks! Repped!

3. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Right on, Hope they work for you ^^
      the parameters are tweakable for if you want to use nq or hq mats, etc, as far as i know, at this point, it defaults from NQ to HQ mats, I think.

If there are any probs, please do let me know ^^

4. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Just realized that there's probably an issue with basic touches because of the different crafts. Gunna sort that out in a bit, working on the 2 star token items first.

Edit: 1 stars updated, if they weren't working before, try again, should be functional now :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    5. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

6. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Did you download the new file before running?
      Sounds like it would have been caused by what I've already fixxed

Edit: Read the log, Re-download that pack, I went back and fixed it already ^^

7. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

downloaded at 7:06 pm 1/25 CST. i can try again sure sure

8. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Yep yep, my last edit was an attempted fix for it at 11 PM CST :p

9. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

works great man, although your rotation differs from what i use so its got me kinda twisted on approaching the 3 star monster tokens and such. think i will do some "by hand" testing with your rotation and see about making profiles for artisan tools, primal weapons, and other new recipie's 3 and 4 star.

10. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

If you want, post your rotation for 3 stars and I'll throw it together.
      I don't use this rotation for 3 star tokens, since I don't use WN, I always proc ToTs and use namely HT. To start my token 3 star synths (manually) I do:

CZ, IQ, SH2, PbP, PbP, Ing2, RS, RS, (depends on craftmanship, you may need an extra CS2 here, or outside of Ing2, depends..), start HT's, MM2, HT's, -depending on total CP, and IQ stacks, I alter the ending part-, 131 or more CP? 10 or 11 stacks IQ? : SH2, GS, Inno, Ingen2, BB, CS2

Now--- That's precisely why it's difficult to macro, there's a lot of quality checks, there's an IQ stacks check, you need to probably use a calculator to check your craftsmanship, to make sure you don't over or undershoot the intro/outro, there's a LOT to it, and these items are the most difficult to make in the game. There's still no items that rival their difficulty, If there's even one single synth in the game you SHOULD do by hand.. This is it! Also, remember to pop Control FC buff, and don't forget to use crafting food.

If you were to try to make a script for it, it would take a lot of buff checks to make sure that your ingenuity, sh2, etc hasn't worn off, and it would be difficult to line it up correctly with the various buffs, without wasting CP. It truly is a synth better left for a player.. and again, you only need 3 of these HQ per craft, it seems hardly worth the effort to make a script like that for such a small step :X

11. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

As a crafter with 8/8 lucis tools, macro or bot crafting anything that is 2* and below is fine, MAYBE some 3* stuff is alright but I do not recommend botting or macro'ing anything that is 4* because of the amount of RNG that can play into it. If the profile can be made to check every good condition, check IQ stacks, bait for a good on the BB, using observe if extra CP, hitting reclaim if certain things are not met, then it might be "decent" but if you don't want to lose money, just do 4* by hand.

12. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Those profiles can be made, and everything exists to check those conditions.. the only thing that isnt there is checking to see if ToT was successful or not.. but you could check that with checking quality within profiles. Granted the profile would be pretty big with alot of if statments searching for condition of orb and number of stacks of buffs you have.. but even manually crafting is all about if this, do that.. it can be replicated easily with orderbot.. would just take a bit of time to configure the profile. Also.. most people who want to use the bot to craft are basically doing it for things they can macro craft anyways.. (Also coming for a crafter with all lucis tools)

13. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

This was actually an error in my thread with the actionname and IDs.. it was a typo in the actionID for gsm inner quiet.. its supposed to be 255, not 256 like i had mistakenly placed.

14. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Why not do something like:

Code:
      		<While Condition="True">
      			<Synthesize RecipeId="30297" MinimumCp="371" />
      			<While Condition="CraftingManager.IsCrafting">
      				<CraftAction Name="Comfort Zone" ActionId="286" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Inner Quiet" ActionId="252" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Steady Hand II" ActionId="281" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Waste Not II" ActionId="285" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Hasty Touch" ActionId="100108" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Manipulation" ActionId="278" />
      				<CraftAction Name="Great Strides" ActionId="260" />
                                      <If Condition="CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Good">
                                            <CraftAction Name="Byregot's Blessing" ActionId="100009" />
                                            <CraftAction Name="Ingenuity II" ActionId="283" />
      				      <CraftAction Name="Careful Synthesis II" ActionId="100069" />
                                      </If>
      				<CraftAction Name="Innovation" ActionId="284" />
                                      <If Condition="CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Good">
                                      </If>
      			</While>
      		</While>

Since you are using a fishing method for Byregot's Blessing after great strides by using innovation/igenuity II.. so better to just check if the orb is good after great strides.. if not, do innovation.. if orb is good do byregot's and finish craft.. if not.. do ingenuity ii.. after ingenuity ii it wouldnt matter anyways on orb condition.. so just finish off the craft.. though should edit it for good/excellent instead of just looking for good. This would raise your HQ chance alot on 2 star instead of just blinding doing the craft actions.

15. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Yeah, that would pretty much make the script 100% at full melds with lucis gear. Until there is crafting repair support though, I probably won't bother with any more scripts. It's just not worth it if i have to baby RB every 50 synths or so, otherwise it starts breaking my stuff. I can use a mouse click/recorder program to automate the crafting via macros and whatnot and craft for me for hours and hours and hours, auto repair and food, etc. It's not ideal, but it works, and I don't have to swear repairs. I'll work on this more when we have a Self-repair add-on or official function, probably.

Is there a way to check for good and excellent in the same tag? or will i have to do them separately?
      If not, does the tag just need to look like the following?
      Code:
      <If Condition="CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Excellent">

Actually. I'm like 99.99% sure it was my fault, I've had to since go back and fix the IDs, because, like an idiot, I just kinda copied and pasted them all from WVR, realizing later that IQ, BT, etc.. weren't stemming from their proper skill ID's, Infact, since I first looked at your database, I downloaded the file, looking back at that file, It was listed correctly at 255. It was truly my fault, not yours :p

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    16. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

Just replace good with Excellent should be fine.. Also using Neverdyne's Agil plugin soley for repairing while crafting is working just fine for me.. It will craft endlessley.. then automatically close crafting window, repair, then continue crafting.. the only unfortunate thing is that it doesnt support menders within housing.. so need to be by a public mendor.. which no big deal.. i set mine up in uldah smack dab infront of the mender.. crafted shit ton of poisoning potions for others fcob raids the entire night.. works like a charm.

Sorry, I mis read your question..

<If Condition="(CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Excellent) or (CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Good)">

That should work for OR conditions in xml.. ive never needed to use or conditions, but i believe thats the correct syntax in xml.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    17. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I won't use it to automate crafting in front of a mender. It's obviously illicit activity. I'll wait for agil to support self-repairing.

18. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

im waiting for self repair support as well. can we not add our house mender? also i use this for my 3 star book tokens (image attached) but i do want to make profiles for 3 and 4 star culinarian. i currently use another bot for my crafting because i can impliment fast rotation changes since it uses hotbar keystrokes.

nevermind i can attach the jpg file since the forum semmingly only allows png format. will convert later sometime and post

19. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Use imgur xD

20. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

Thought I would update. My gear isn't good enough lol. And I don't plan on doing much with my gear this close to expack.