• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Create walking path

Discussion in 'Requests' started by mangravey007, Apr 28, 2017.

1. mangravey007

mangravey007 Member

After watching the bot for a month or so I think its safe to say that a human wouldn't be running over or under highways to get to a Pokemon that is just outside of a park. I think a good idea would be to be able to map out a movement like a path around a park on the sidewalk and have the bot follow that path but deviate when a rare Pokemon appears nearby. It would make it look more human.

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

This is a suggestion that has hit our forums over and over and over again. So I will just give you a heads up on the response. It is not a hard no, but it does require alot more than people think/realize, within the confines of what we are able to do. It is an interesting idea, but given the development of Pokefarmer 2.0 and the amount of updates and counters to Niantic we have to deal with, a bigger project like that will take quite a while and is still currently on the backburner for discussion, however this does not mean it will never happen, just that it is something we have to keep tabled for now.

3. pokerumpo

pokerumpo Member

If the current codebase is decent, all this needs is a "walk to waypoint" option when clicking on a point on the map. Add the waypoint to the command list it already stores when we manually loot/fight.

I also feel that any manual command should clear the list of "not commands"...e.g. Give up on the poke stop the bot was walking to ten minutes ago before I took over. :)

4. chris15326

chris15326 Member

Pokefarmer 2.0?

Last edited: May 13, 2017