Buy EpicCarFactory
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Buddystore

Crusader - How do i start?:o

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by baxwar, Sep 17, 2016.

1. baxwar

baxwar New Member

Greetings, i am a total noob when it comes to RebornBuddy and botting in general so excuse me for asking a very very stupid question! xD

Last week i purchased RebornBuddy and Lisbeth (for crafting.)
    So far i've managed to power lvl my gathering classes, this bot is really amazing!

I recently purchased a PLD routine called "Crusader" and i've "installed" it in the correct location Reborn\Routines\Crusader

This is where the problem begins:

I launch RebornBuddy and click on "Combat settings" this is where the Crusader HUD pops up, i can choose at what % i use my defensive abilites and so on.

After that....I am completly lost! I've got no idea how to start the routine and what botbase i should use (I cant just click start, already tried.)

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone have any idea how i can start this routine?

2. Ph4rcyd3

Ph4rcyd3 New Member

it'll get used during combat as long as thats the routine selected. try fate grind or loading a grinding profile

3. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Pre-compiled combat routines are not supported on these forums, baxwar. You will need to ask for support where you obtained it.