• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Current State of Demonbuddy?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by mkkid91, Jun 17, 2018.

1. mkkid91

mkkid91 Member

Hello all,

I'm a longtime DB botter and have really enjoyed the past Seasons using DB for some of the incredibly repetitive mumbo for Diablo. Anyways, with the current state of the site in general and how many bots they've taken offline due to continued losses against Blizzard, how is Demonbuddy currently?

I have never been banned using DB and I literally ran the bot everyday for 12-16 hours a day one season. I've recently read DB is super buggy and people have been getting banned left and right?

Is there any truth to this or all speculation? Obviously the risk is there when you dabble with it but I was just curious if it was worth it to sign over the money again and get back into it!

Thanks all!

2. airanz

airanz New Member

I'm not sure man I have botted every season practically 24/7 and have been top 10 on gr leader boards have never been banned. I'm currently just over 900 paragon farming 80 solos ~90b xp hour.

I think people are just paranoid and it's normally those have the least experience botting worried about being banned. I wouldn't worry and just go for it - worst case scenario you are out a few dollars for a new account if you want to continue playing.

I find the bot is however extremely laggy now in game. It seems to have a ton of fps drop and freezes very commonly having to restart every few hours helps slightly but still very slow

Newmembar likes this.
    3. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

certainly no bans from deamonbuddy..

as always.. with botting.. always assume today is the day your going to get banned.

4. Kielbasa

Kielbasa Member

Well as you can see on forum for some bot crashes diablo and is not usable. I boght key this year and buddy was for almost all time (3 months) offline and I got my key extended for.... 3 days. For my complain that I boght 3 months not 3 days I got information "if you dont like it dont buy it"

5. Newmembar

Newmembar New Member

Could you throw a new user a bone? My bot is very erractic, to the point of being unusable. Any help would be appreciated.

6. ramzesbg

ramzesbg New Member

The bot is in a horrible state. Extremely laggy. I'm running a decent rig with an i7 and play all the top titles on maxed out settings yet this bot keeps my game at 7-14 fps at all times. The last time I used Demonbuddy was back in the days before the RoS expansion and I was happy with it and that is the only reason why I bought a license key but it seems that at this point in time it is not worth it. There are cheaper bots with much better performance than Demonbuddy in it's current state. I do hope however that the fps issue gets fixed soon and the routines and item lists are updated and I will definitely get back to using Demonbuddy but for now I will stick with the competition. But don't just take my word for it. Try it out your self and see if you are happy or not.

7. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

Yes pretty horrible atm, still at ~500b/hr exp, but the TPS/FPS drops are horrible as fuck, slows the grift times so much down. Also tere is a bug were the bot not finish a greater rift correctly, so he leaves the game before talking to urshi(no gem upgrades aka wasted Greater Rift) and not talking to NPC in town also...so no bonus exp from Greater rift quest

Then we have a pretty horrible salvage/gambling bug, bot failing to salvage legendaries pretty often and gambling sooo slow(only 3-5 items per gambling cycle)

8. khitomer

khitomer New Member

I bought a new key just yesterday and the bot is running smooth for me. If you want it to manage combat while you manually move around, the Blank profile still works for that (from CombatAssist), and make sure to check Disable all Movement in Trinity when you manual play.

Aside from that Im having DB run Txiii's without many problems, aside form the occasional stuck issue. Just enable xp limit to leave game if it gets stuck.

The build Im running is the Necromancer Pestilence CDR by crazyjay. My nec has 59% sheet CDR so its very quick and blood rushes the whole run smoothly. The uptime on Land of the Dead is ridiculous so it pretty much stomps through elite packs and guardian.

I havent really run GR with it yet, but if there are too many bugs with DB on that for now, I'll just use another bot until they are fixed.

9. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

GRs aren't too bad if you not get fucked by the Urshi bug too often
      upload_2018-6-17_23-47-34.png

10. mkkid91

mkkid91 Member

Damn. Thanks everyone!

11. khitomer

khitomer New Member

I actually find there is no fps lag when I zoom in with the character zoom key while bot is running. The fps issue seems to be a thing only when running the bot in normal view.

Unless doing manual play theres no reason to have the full view of the game, especially since it stops the lag. Its also actually pretty cool watching the animations of the bot doing its thing up close.

12. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

So if you zoom in, it really stops the lag for you? Whats about the TPS/FPS? Both are going up after zoomed in?

13. khitomer

khitomer New Member

Yeah it doesnt lag at all zoomed in, and doesnt begin to lag as time goes on either. I also just tried running it zoomed in through Steam big picture mode on my 4k tv and the quality is amazing. No stutter or lag lol.

I have manual setting on tps at 20.. and zoomed in on 4k tv it hovers around that, although goes down to 16 at times.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    14. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

I have set 30 TPS in trinity settings and no FPS limits in D3, sadly you cant "perma" zoom in...after new game(if the bot got stuck) zoom in is gone :<

15. ciran

ciran New Member

I just re purchased the bot today, I don't get any more lag then I used to get before. The bounties seem to be broken though, I can't even get one to finish... The closest I get is the act boss bounties where the bot will rush to the boss then when in the boss room it will try to map out.

16. Galaxy

Galaxy Member

I'm in the same boat as you.

The bot is very laggy. As khitomer suggested, the lag isn't too bad when you zoom in, but that's an issue the dev team should be looking into. I've been using the bot to run Nephalem Rifts and it's been doing alright so far - I have been wanting to run bounties as well, but DB can't do it in its current state. It's very buggy overall.

17. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

FPS is still fucked I just compared it, while bot not running 200++ FPS in town, while bot running max. ~50 FPS in town :O:O

I just burn my 6k GR keys atm and not looking much for the bot, it still farm some exp so I can't complain soo much^^

18. sam203

sam203 Member

so any solution ti urshi's bug?

19. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

Not now

20. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

D3 wont reach 200 while DB running,50 it is perfect