• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Current Working Class Combat Routines

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Anonuzer01, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Thought it would be good if we could put together a thread of builds that have combat routines that are currently working for them.

I'll start with builds and routines that I've personally used this season: Add to the thread if you've tested a routine/build and found that it works. The max GR for the build/routine would also be good info.

Necro:

Rathma Faceroll Glass Cannon: I've personally done GR 99 with this build:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-rathma-faceroll-glass-cannon-gr-100.402497/

Rathma CDR Sim Build: My current build. I've done GR 100 with it.
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-rathma-cdr-simulacrm-routine-gr-100.408084/

LazyStorm Speed Farming Build: Works great for speed farming Torments. Unless bugged I generally do T13 Nephs in 3-4 minutes.
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-lazystorm-0-4-1.406174/

Wizard:

5+3 Tal Rasha/Vyr Build(s): Builds for GR pushing (I have personally done 90+) and speed farming
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/wizard-5-3-tal-vyr-chinese-routine-v-2-6.406899/

Monk:

Raiment Shenlong Build w/ Crippling Wave: Just started equipping my monk for this build. The routine is included with Trinity. So far, the basics seem to work. Working on gearing for high GR push and will update with how high I can take it. The "Inna variation" seems to work better so far. GR70 so far with 2 ancients and way less than optimized gear.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/monk-r...build-with-crippling-wave-patch-2-6-season-11

If you guys reply with links to builds and routines that you know are currently working I'll move them all into one post for easy reference.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
      mullerhun likes this.
    2. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Reserved

3. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Is there a charge barb for example? Good thread, subbed

4. pyschoshuriken

pyschoshuriken Member

The MonkRaiment routine using Inna's variant likes to just stop attacking mid mob. Works amazingly until it just stops for a few seconds and kicks back in. Any setting i should change? I am getting about 40TPS, so i doubt its that.

5. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

That was the problem I was having with the Greater Rift Solo Progress build but it seemed to get better when I swapped to the Greater Rift Inna Varient. I also have lowered the cluster count and have all avoidance selected at 60 health.

6. HB5926Y20

HB5926Y20 Member

Anyone know if there is an customized WW Barb routine somewhere that's working great? I love WW Barb, but it seems like the built-in routines are doing some odd things at times, such as stopping/standing still shortly after popping some skills, standing still while waiting for the Rift Guardian and getting killed by mobs from time to time, etc. Not sure if these are routine-issues, Trinity issues or DB issues, but perhaps someone knows more? They've been in Trinity for a long time now, not sure how up to date they are.

7. fazio0

fazio0 Member

Ros bot havex200 more works combat routines, when my licenc go down i change my bot ;q, demonbuddy die ....

8. juxta

juxta Member

I have tried almost all of the high rated routines in forum, I can say that Rathma CDR Sim Build is the best of all. I can do smooth GR102-103s with it. I guess we are not going to have better build for a long time after that. So I highly recommend you to use this build to have the best xp/hr.

In ptr 2.6.1, People told that the other classes are also competitive to push GRs now like necromancer but I cant see significant change. So I still dont use other chars to bot. If you can suggest other chars to bot in high GRs, please let me know.

9. Nymerius

Nymerius Member

There are plenty of viable builds, but no one either knows how or is willing to make routines for them. It's a dead end here. It's a dead end with basic bot performance in grifts, bounties, and whatever else. Sure it'll do them but takes twice as long as it should because of backtracking, stalled games, random logoffs halfway thru bounties, etc etc. But be sure to submit your log in your own thread because surely the problem is in our setup and not the product when 50 people report the same problem. Apparently 24.95 buys you a steaming pile of crap.

fazio0, eddiee and monkeyjoe like this.
    10. fazio0

fazio0 Member

They take only $$$

11. Lucent075

Lucent075 New Member

The only barb routine that functions remotely correctly is the leap quake routine and even that in only about 75%

12. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member