• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • D3 Freezing/Crashing issues

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by vwest877, Jun 30, 2012.

1. vwest877

vwest877 New Member

Just typing a post and lost all my thread data when trying to upload the log that was to large anyway. UHG.

Long story short.

For about 1.5 wks Diablo3 has been crashing/freezing over night. Before that I never had any issues. Last night b4 bed I did a fresh install of DB and 2 plugins (AGB/Demon Monitor). Woke up today it was still crashed.

Edit* Just happened again while I was outside, uploaded a second log.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    2. kvich

kvich New Member

Same issue here.

Using: DB 160
      Plugin/Profile: AGB v4.0

I run 3 bots as 24/7 as I can but often have d3 client crashes and freezes. I'm not sure what's causing it, but any insight would be appreciated.

3. MnM

MnM New Member

Same Thing here.

I also run 3 bots 24/7 and usually get one or two freezes/crashes per day between the 3 accounts. I was originally posting this in a diff thread, but then others pointed out there are already threads here for it. Someone mentioned that we might be running out of memory, but I have 32GB in this machine and its only using like 9GB to run the 3 bots (+1 for my main account, so i usually have 4 accounts signed in at all times). Main account never crashes, probably cause it just sits there with AH tab open lol. I know a few crashes a day between 3 bots isnt a lot, but would still be fantastic if we could figure out why its crashing and fix it up. Ill try to remember to run DB in diagnostic mode tonight when i sleep to see if i can catch any info there, ill update tomorrow if i get a crash with Log.

4. KillaHoe

KillaHoe New Member

I had this issue so what I did was install a fresh copy of DB (not overwrite/replace)...

5. vwest877

vwest877 New Member

I believe in the OP i said I did that.

6. KillaHoe

KillaHoe New Member

if flesh copy did not work try deleting some of your plugins, I had issues with EMC and AGB being in the plugin folder together then once I deleted EMC no crash as of yet...

7. l2bot-4ever1

l2bot-4ever1 New Member

Ran 6 bots and so far I feel all my crashes are due to me overloading my hdd / CPU

8. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

for those with crashes,disable all your plugins

9. daryl

daryl New Member

same issue here... My client freezes after 2 hours. Already did some fresh installations and deleted all my plugins but its not working for me either. Im running d3 windowed (fullscreen) as admin + service pack 3 and using AGB's sarkoth profile (also tried different profiles)

10. kaime

kaime New Member

It's not the plugin issue. Unfortunately I'm not keeping the logs, but here is my experience with D3 freezing, started after the release of 'post injuction' versions of DB
      I am running 3 clients on 3 bots. There is a big chance for the last opened client to freeze within 3-5 hours (always the last client)
      Tested with clean kick's leveling profile few days ago without plugins and it still freezed.
      Tested with D3 running with admin prv and xp compatibility, still freezed.
      Tested on Win 7 32/64 on VMware, still freezed.
      Tested with isboxer (each client on each core of my i5 2500k) freezed.
      Also was playing a little with a lots of ingame options, like resolutions and graphics (also on my nvidia drivers) and even with virtual memory. Nothing.
      There is nothing unusuall with diablo processes just before the freezing, no CPU or memory spikes.

I have no clue what else I can do. It's getting annoying to wake up at night to reboot the client for a few days straight.

Not hating or rushing, but please Tony take a closer look at this issue.

11. Stash

Stash Member

Tony....

we need EMC to farm...without it DB is worthless. so disableing the plugins is the same as not botting at all.

its not a plugin issue its a DB issue. i have this issue for over a week now....ever since i was forced to use the latest db after the patch. i had a fully working afk'ble setup and its just not happening anymore. rly sad to blame this on plugins instead of looking into it and fixing it..

12. Tony

DB works without any plugins or special stuff

13. markn12

markn12 Member

hahahahahaha who lied to you ?

Go do sarkoth without any plugins. Do you even use DB ?

Same problem and it just happen 3 times in 10 minutes :)

I can run 5 windows at night 2 will crash and all 5 are using the same plugins/routines. All you're going to say is turn all plugins off so don't even bother commenting you cannot do sarkoth with no plugins and besides the point it happens when doing core and not using the same plugins. So how can it be a plugin issue or is it just all plugins ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    14. kaime

kaime New Member

plugins are optional enhancment for the original profiles. stop acting like a dick and read properly.

but as I mentioned earlier in this thread Tony, plugins are not the issue here. leveled my toon strictly with kick's profiles and freezed as well.

15. markn12

markn12 Member

I'm not being a dick and appreciate his help, but every response he gives is to disable plugins when sarkoth isn't realistic without plugins and either is core. Not to mention the crash happens when using other plugins or only using 1 so how can it be plugin related unless he's saying its all plugins ?

16. Ratz241

Ratz241 Member

mark is right, sarkoth is terrible without plugins, anyone who farms sarkoth knows this.

17. Goldz

Goldz New Member

if u read the forums, the diablo forums the game itself crashes for lots of people , playing legit it happens to me too now and again, diablo 3 stopped respoding crap, blizz need to pull their finger out

18. markn12

markn12 Member

I play about 8 hrs a day without botting on one account the game has never crashed on me since release.

19. BuddyNugget

BuddyNugget New Member

i play manually all the time most i ever get is a disconnect but it never freezes. When i use DB with or without plugins it freezes DB and diablo 3. Sometiems windows stops responding itself. I have to do a manual shutdown to use my computer again. Anyone know why DB or D3 together would cause windows to stop responding? Could it be a C++ issue im not really up to date on C++ and all that so dumb it down a bit if you know lol.

20. Tony

you can keep using the plugins if you want,but if you get crashes its your problem

and yes after leveling (100% botting) 8 chars to 60lvl and farming loads of gold,it seems i am using DB more than you

no plugins

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012