• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Same answer as in your Studio Companion request. One post up you see submitted updates. This is alive and kicking...

2. mevip

mevip Member

Hi .. the bot is not starting the profile for some reason. I only have emissary selected in studio companion cause that is all i want to do.
      Why is this not working ?
      This is the log file. View attachment 6552 2017-01-25 00.03.txt

3. Studio60

Hey Mate!

How are you loading the profile? Are you going through "Load > From BuddyStore"? Does it also happen when you got to the world quest window and click "Start" there? If so, please tell me in this thread, so I can build a test case and try it myself.

Did you maybe set all other priorities to "Never"? "Never" will never be done regardless of what you set in other categories. If you want to do emissary only, then set all other categories to low, emissary to high and then tell it to stop after the emissary quest. With "Never" the bot has no quests it can do, because you are not allowing it to do them.

4. Studio60

Version 1.0.170125.1 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      ============
      NEW PROFILES
      ============
      Azsuna
      Barrels o' Fun

Highmountain
      Barrels o' Fun

Stormheim
      Barrels o' Fun

Suramar
      Barrels o' Fun

Val'sharah
      Barrels o' Fun

================
      UPDATED PROFILES
      ================
      Azsuna
      DANGER - Valakar the Thirsty

5. mevip

mevip Member

Hey.
      So i used studio buddy i think it's called to start the profile.
      In the beginning i was trying with emissary only and everything else to never. After i changed emissary to high and all others to low and it started but it still stopped quite a lot with the same message "all done" it was doing it after finishing a quest

6. Studio60

How are you loading the profile? Are you going through "Load > From BuddyStore"? Does it also happen when you got to the world quest window and click "Start" there?

Also a log of it stopping after you correct your settings would help.

7. Studio60

Version 1.0.170127.1 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      ================
      UPDATED PROFILES
      ================
      Highmountain
      Fury Road

8. Kira15

Kira15 Member

Just curious. How come sometimes when i start it from hb after a while it says nothing more to do then i will double check on wq inside studio and start it from there again then it finds some more. Seems like both are not synchronize.juz curious though

9. settoloki

settoloki New Member

How would I make hbrelog run this profile until completion and then change characters and run it again. I found the HBRelog section of the Studio Companion section and forund the default run.xml file that it generates but after that I am stuck.

10. Studio60

Use the following URL in a Logon or Load Profile Task and follow it up with a long wait task of a few hours. The plugin will end the wait time once your world quest is done and HBRelog will move on to the next task.

Code:
      store:///Daily Studio / Legion World Quests and Treasures/Legion World Quests.xml

The planner itself is currently not (yet) supported for World Quests. You should also come join my Discord (link in my signature). There are dedicated channels to questions about my products and other people around who are often also very helpful. :)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    11. Studio60

To be honest: I am not sure yet. I have never been able to replicate this behavior myself. For me it has always completed all world quests it should. The issue only seems to pop up for a minimal number of users.

How are you starting your world quest run? Are you starting it by loading the profile through the "Load Profile from BuddyStore" dialog in HB or are you opening the world quest window and hit start?

12. TxF

TxF Member

I have been running the World Quests profile successfully on a number of toons and noticed one small hiccup today. When finishing the quest to kill Fathnyr, the toons will run to a position outside the cave and over a ledge before attempting to use the flight master's whistle. The issue is that the script tries to call the flight master whistle while still falling to the moveTo position and the attempt fails with no follow-up attempt. The bot hangs as it waits for an action that never comes. I've watched this happen on at least 6 kills, so it's consistent. Adding a 2-3 second delay like after dropping off of a wall would likely remedy the issue.

13. Studio60

Version 1.0.170128.1 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      ============
      NEW PROFILES
      ============
      Azsuna
      Brimstone Destroyer (Alternate), Leystone Basilisks

Stormheim
      The Soultakers

Val'sharah
      DANGER - Kathaw the Savage

14. Studio60

Version 1.0.170128.2 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      ============
      NEW PROFILES
      ============
      Azsuna

Highmountain
      Champions of Highmountain

Stormheim
      The Soultakers

Val'sharah

15. Studio60

Version 1.0.170128.3 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      ============
      NEW PROFILES
      ============
      Azsuna

Stormheim
      The Soultakers

Val'sharah

================
      UPDATED PROFILES
      ================
      Azsuna
      Midterm - Rune Aptitude

Highmountain
      Champions of Highmountain

16. Zicoth

Zicoth Member

Attached Files:

17. mattiedamacdaddy

mattiedamacdaddy New Member

Getting Errors

Hi there,

the profile was working great; I then switched to a professions profile with gathermate plugin and have been getting these errors on WQ profile ever since.

Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Suramar (Suramar - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      [Singular] Hotkey: To add a LOGMARK, press: [Shift+Alt+Ctrl+M]
      [Singular] Your Level 110 Blood Elf Fury Warrior Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Suramar
      [Singular] ... Zone: Broken Isles using my SOLO Behaviors alone
      [UserSettings-767ce8(error)] For setting 'LootRadius', the provided value '175' is not within the required constraints of [0..100].
      [UserSettings-767ce8(error)] [MAINTENANCE PROBLEM]: Problems encountered with provided argument
      FROM HERE (ArgumentException):
      at Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UserSettings.ChangeSet..ctor(Dictionary`2 changes) in C:\Users\impac\OneDrive\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 526
      at Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UserSettings.ChangeSet.FromCurrentConfiguration() in C:\Users\impac\OneDrive\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 722
      at Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UserSettings.ChangeSet.get_OriginalConfiguration() in C:\Users\impac\OneDrive\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 549
      at Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UserSettings.UserSettings.BuildPresets() in C:\Users\impac\OneDrive\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 354
      at Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UserSettings.UserSettings..ctor(Dictionary`2 args) in C:\Users\impac\OneDrive\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 57

[UserSettings-767ce8(warning) @line 24]: Attribute 'KillBetweenHotspots' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-767ce8(warning) @line 24]: Attribute 'LogoutForInactivity' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-767ce8(warning) @line 24]: Attribute 'UseFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-767ce8(error) @line 24]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot stopping! Reason: Profile has too many errors​
      [/SIZE][/SIZE]

18. Studio60

Please don't post log excerpts to threads, but always go with the full log (Guide: How to Attach your Log). You have no way of know what additional information we as developers may need to fix your issue.

Having said that: I already spoke to Phelon since the issue is caused by GatherMate. You can try restarting HB before switching from GatherMate to questing profiles, but for all other issues, I have to ask you to take it up with him. It is not a problem with my product, but with GatherMate breaking certain features of all questing profiles. ;-)

19. today0101

today0101 New Member

Ends at Stormheim

Val'sharah, high mountains, suramar do not ..

All four accounts are the same.

20. Studio60

Come on ... Stormheim has 98 world quests and 64 Treasures/Rares. There is no way I will figure this out buy just walking around in the zone (Guide: How to Attach your Log).
      If you want a fix, you have to help me help you by following the thread management rules and those require a full, unabdriged log.