• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Suramar has maybe navigation issues. The product is not even 48 hours yet and there are 225 profiles in Early Access. I will need time to repair each profile and I am already working 16+ hours a day to get the job done. It is quite possible it is a navigation issue, but without logs I just have to guess (Guide: How to Attach your Log). I don't think it is about not being meshed though, but more about disconnected zones or individual mesh errors. Mesh errors themselves have to be reported in the Mesh Error thread in the main HB forum. Those will affect all HB products and can not be fixed by me. Sorry. :-(

2. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

Bug on quest :

Wanted : Kiranys Duskwhisper

Bot is sposed to right click a small arcane box on the floor, instead he is waiting for someone else to do it in order to attack the boss. Is this the design to wait for someone else? Or should it be soloing it and moving on?

Log attached, i stopped bot where it was bugged and clicked the box manually then resumed bot. Sorry if its a long log, just running 5 atm / watching the quests to see if theres any issues + home alone bored =P

Attached Files:

3. Studio60

Version 1.0.161001.1 of Daily Studio: Legion World Quests and Treasures has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      General
      - The minimum durability to run a profile is now 30% (up from 10%)
      - All profiles will do a vendor run before they start if they have less than 40% durability or less than 6 free inventory slots
      - All profiles will lock for 2 hours out if you die frequently and the resurrection timer exceeds 40 seconds

Added Profiles:
      - Azsuna - The Magic of Flight [43327]
      - Azsuna: WANTED - Arcanist Shal'iman [42636][43605]
      - Dalaran: The Kirin Tor of Dalaran [43179].xml
      - Suramar: The Magic of Flight [43777]
      - Val'sharah: Ley Race [43753].xml

Updated Profiles:
      - Azsuna: Faronaar in Chaos [42027]
      - Azsuna: Faronaar in Ruin [42026]
      - Azsuna: Interlopers [42277]
      - Azsuna: The Broken Academy [42022]
      - Azsuna: WANTED - Normantis the Deposed [43612][43432]
      - Azsuna: WANTED - Vorthax [43614][42633]
      - Azsuna: Unwelcome Visitors [42160]
      - Highmountain: WANTED - Bristlemaul [41828][44290]
      - Highmountain: WANTED - Devouring Darkness [43455][43617]
      - Suramar: Aggressive Reconnaisance [42111]
      - Suramar: The Battle Rages On [43435]
      - Suramar: The Shattered Locus [42082]
      - Suramar: Undersea Survey [44002]
      - Suramar: Withered Wrangling - Falanaar [44158]
      - Suramar: Withered Wrangling - Highlands [44157]
      - Suramar: Withered Wrangling - Meredil and Ambervale [43807]
      - Val'sharah: Grell in a Handbasket [43332]
      - Val'sharah: Rage of the Owlbeasts [43324]
      - Val'sharah: Lost Wisp [44011]
      - Val'sharah: Wherever I May Gloam [43758]

4. Studio60

I have added this to the "Known Issues" list: Discord

5. syilex

syilex New Member

So whenever I try to run any one of the profiles honorbuddy keeps spamming this for ages: [Studio Companion]: Current profile (store:///Daily Studio / Legion World Quests and Treasures/Suramar/Withered Wrangling - Meredil and Ambervale [43807].xml) belongs to 'Withered Wrangling - Meredil and Ambervale [43807]', and it does that for ever single one I try to choose. Am I doing something wrong or have I not set it up properly?

6. Studio60

It is not, but I would have to see a log to say anything about the cause (Guide: How to Attach your Log).

7. PlanB

PlanB Member

I got no problems with Singular. Looks like some problems with Portal.

8. Multer

Multer New Member

Hello!

I have bought the full version of your profile and met a problem, which I haven't seen when was using a trial version. First run on a local quests bot does 1-3 quests in 1 location, then moves to the next, again do some quests, then travels to dalaran and stopping HB, but bot still have a lot of quests to do and even non-elites (but I triggered elite quests to do in your plugin too, but its not so huge problem). When I try to start HB again (hoping bot will do other quests) it says like: Bot stopping! Reason: All done. This is a main problem, what i have met. Can you give an advice how to fix it? I cleared cache in HB, in local data, B.net launcher, and the game ofcourse. The problem has gone, but after next 1 run on some quests, the problem occured again. Can you help me please?

Attached Files:

9. Studio60

The only thing I could maybe think of is that the Lua bugs out with the russian client. I will see that I create a russian client and run the world quests on my paladin to see what happens. I will get back to you, hopefully later today.

10. ksylvester

ksylvester New Member

Hi all, my first post and first time attaching a log so i hope i followed the instructions well. Unfortunately the Daily Studio keeps on freezing when trying to access it. I have unticked Brodies but i still have the same problem, it's probably me as i'm not really computer literate but i will try my best if you can explain what i'm doing wrong. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks again for the great work.

Best wishes

View attachment 10156 2016-09-02 14.50.txt

11. Studio60

I have now completed about a dozen quests with the russian client and had no hiccups (apart from profile bugs I knew were happening). The bot did all quests one after the next. Right now there are also about 900 user with the trial version of the product, so I have a feeling the problem is more local to your HB installation.

May I ask you to follow these two guides?

How to clear the Cache: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:Cache corruption problems - The Buddy Wiki
      How to perform a clean installation: Honorbuddy:HelpDesk:"Clean installing" Honorbuddy - The Buddy Wiki

12. Studio60

It has nothing to do with the Daily Studio. :) You are using an outdated version of Honorbuddy. I would suggest you delete your Honorbuddy folder (to start fresh) and download the latest version from here: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/272399-honorbuddy-v3-0-16233-859-a.html

As a general note: Every time World of Warcraft gets an update, Honorbuddy will seize to work until it has been updated as well. You seem to be using an Honorbuddy version from before the last patch. You should always try to stay up to date.

13. Riffer

Riffer New Member

Is there an option for toon to automatically use the artifact power to free inventory slot? :confused:

14. Studio60

Not yet. I guess it might be a good idea if it is turned off by default. People may gather them for their primary spec and not their farm/quest spec. Not sure how quickly I can cram that in though ^^

15. 3lmo

3lmo New Member

Hey Studio60,

I just want to say that I find this profile to have amazing potential. Of course it's not perfect, but then it is an early release so you cannot expect it to be unless you're an idiot xD

There are a few gripes I thought I would point out to help you - at least I hope it does.

1. The bot can sometimes get stuck on things, and instead of trying to get unstuck just keeps running into the blockage - like a flight paths crate.
      2. On some quests, it doesn't quite finish the quest but still moves onto the next one as if it has.
      3. I'm unaware if it's built into the bot, as I cannot seem to find it but it would be excellent if the bot would repair gear and sell trash items as yesterday I found the bot running around in 0% durability gear.

That's all I can think of at the moment. That being said, great work again :)

16. Multer

Multer New Member

How can I change my client to english version to avoid this Lua bugs? There is no link of english version in download section. I used english version of HB earlier, just did a clear install some days ago, downloaded HB where I usually did and it turned to russian version.

17. Studio60

I am not even sure if there are lua bugs since I did not encounter any. And changing the language of HB will not do anything. But in the Settings of HB there is a language button. I think it may have something to do with the vendoring I added today, because I saw a few exceptions going around. I will try to fix that later and submit an update to the store tonight.

18. Studio60

Hey Mate!

1. The being stuck thing is mostly due to the new HB3 navigator that does not know all objects it has to avoid yet. And we don't have the capability to set navigational blackspots yet, which we hope to get soon.
      2. Yeah, I fixed a ton of those today and more are to come. I switched my framework up and did not get around to updating all references in the profiles.
      3. Repairing and gearing has been added today (approval 6 AM EU time), but it looks like it still has a bug I need to figure out. I added that yesterday in a 19 hour shift, preceded by 4 hours of sleep and an 18 hour shift, so my brain was just fried.

I would like to suggest you join my Discord (link in my signature). I keep a list of issues and coming changes on it and right now I check it more frequently than the forum, because my beta testers are also on it.

19. DanishNinja

DanishNinja Member

Hey Studio60! I'm very impressed with this profile collection! I've always been hesitant to buy your raid profile since the price is a bit steep for me, but man! This just works, even though a few quests is still missing. I'm currently on the trial, but i will definetly buy this when it ends because it's soo good! I'm probably also going to get one of the raid collections since i'm so impressed with this one. Which one do you recommend? Retro or cata? Thanks again for making this awesome collection! :)

20. Studio60

Thank you for your kind words. Keep in mind that this is an early access release. There are tons of improvements yet to come. I just put it out there, because many people asked for something like this and even though there is a free pack out there, I aim a lot higher with my solution in regards to customization and also in regards to the actual solving of more advanced quests where my expertise with raid encounters is a big bonus. I also just reset the trial and if I understand the store correctly, you may just be able to do another 3 days.

For raids ... well it depends what you are looking for, they all offer a lot. The Retro Bundle covers more content and the Cataclysm Bundle covers the more advanced encounters. I can't really take a pick. You have to decide for yourself. :)