• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Dampscale Eye Farming profile (HORDE)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by beefcake, Nov 20, 2010.

1. beefcake

beefcake New Member

I made this very quickly, I know its crude but it does the job. Has vendor/repair and mail at stonebreaker hold for horde. This can easily be changed to ally at ally base, just replace the horde vendor and mail with the ally version. Farms faction 49 only so does a fast run for eyes.

BTW this is my first profile ever so dont go all saying its crap, its my first attempt.

View attachment Dampscale eye farming.xml

2. riceburner

riceburner New Member

How do I change it to alliance? I have never edited a profile before and would like to learn the specifics!

3. mixmasta007

mixmasta007 New Member

Hey kick, anychance the kingofcode can make this work for ally?

4. khelben

khelben New Member

How about you do the fast, quick, simple edit and make it work for ally yourself? I made this profile and the only reason it says horde on it is because it uses a mailbox in a horde town and a repair vendor in a horde town. Since the mesh issue with that area is fixed, it would be easier to just set it to Shat and make it a neutral profile.

*EDIT* I went ahead and used a neutral mailbox and a neutral repair vendor so it will work with either horde or alliance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
    5. OrcD3vil

OrcD3vil New Member

I am currently using this profile the only problem that I have is it kills one mob mounts up and then runs through the hotspots, if it doesnt' get aggro from a mob it keeps running the hotspots until it gets a aggro. We all know since toons are 85 they dont get aggro normally like lvl 6x's do. How can we get this to kill all of the quest mobs to get these without running this a thousand times and pass up a thousand and one mobs? I do have kill between hot spots checked. Please tell me there is another solution besides doing it on a 6x toon so the normal aggro works.