• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Dark Knight Kupo Simple CR

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by ZeroStyle, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ZeroStyle

ZeroStyle New Member

I created a combat a simple combat routine for Kupo so my Dark Knight does fight while doing fate's.
      What does it Pulls his Enemy with Unment after that's done it does a simple routine combo Hard Slash -> Spinning Slash -> Power Slash over and over again till the enemy dies and everything starts over again at the next one.

When the Dark Knight gets under 70% health it casts Shadowskin for 20% damage reduction for 20 seconds.

Hope i help other users of RB out with this :) Also did edit so Kupo knows in rest that the Dark Knight is a TP user.
      Backup the existing Kupo folder that you can find in Routines and then replace it with this one.

Version 0.2: (This time only the DarkKnight.cs File need to replaced in the folder Routines\Kupo\Rotations)
      Added Darkside as Buff to get a better damage output. (will only be activated if you have 85% or more of your mana and will stay on till your mana is 0% doing fates my self already all morning and so far it never have been deactivated)
      If your Mana get under 75% because of Darkside Blood Weapon will get activated to regain Mana.
      And at 50% of your Mana Blood Price will get activated (this Mana regain only works if you get damage on the otherside my Bot is running already all morning and never did get under 50%)

For more updates go to AST+DRK+MCH Kupo Simple CR
      View attachment DarkKnight 0.2.zip (V0.2)
      View attachment Kupo.zip (V0.1)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    2. tw1sted

tw1sted New Member

Trying it out! Thanks a lot :D

3. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

You should be able to just upload the drk rotation file itself without needing to zip the entire routine folder..

4. kei220

kei220 Member

thanks you ZeroStyle

5. ZeroStyle

ZeroStyle New Member

True still i need to upload 2 files then and explain even to people without any experience where to set both files this was much easier to explain at 2:30 AM :eek:

6. ZeroStyle

ZeroStyle New Member

DarkKnight routine updated

7. Stringstrider

Stringstrider New Member

Should add in to open with the dot, Scourge. I would but C isnt my thing. Pseudo-code wise put it directly after the Unmend snippit, and just check for it to drop off every once in a while :p