• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Dark Pact routine?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Junky123, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Junky123

Junky123 Member

Hey, I was wondering if anyone have already tested how OldRoutine is working with any Dark Pact berserk build? Since this build is very cheap and in general also very easy to play, I can imagine it will perform very well with EB.

The only thing I'm unsure about is the life management, since dark pact should be casted on at least 1 mob anytime if not you will drop way too fast.
      Otherwise would any1 be able to make a modification for oldroutine to support this build also?

2. Darox

Darox Member

I think that it should work fine for this build.

I am manually playing it currently. I would say to just use player mover for shield charge into packs. Then dark pact, I would also run it with life flasks. Or don't run spell echo to cut the life cost down? Also generally there shouldn't be too many individual monsters that it attacks as the aoe is pretty solid.

There are also the option to run it in pledge of hands with regen as opposed to VP.

3. IeU

IeU Member

Range: Shield Charge
      Melee: Dark Pact

You don't need a special routine for that

4. Darox

Darox Member

Yup that would work, I like using the movement plugins as well, just to speed up map clear time. But that would work.