• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Darktide Roost Daily

Discussion in 'Alliance' started by Tribalrhino, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Tribalrhino

Tribalrhino New Member

Darktide Roost Daily:

UPDATED

Will try and update as I go.

Keep an eye on it when AFK, but should be no issues.

*Launch in Grindbot now*

Thanks to pewpewnl for helping fix it up some of the coding.

Changes made by pewpewnl:

- I'd advice against selling white items, loads of white items are actually useful (think of tradepost items in the garrison for example).
      - I prefer selling greens though to each his own I guess.
      - I've removed a hotspot because it made the bot stuck some times.
      - Changed the line where you want to move to the flightpath, it's unnecessary.
      - Changed from a quest profile to a grind profile, just use Grindbot for this
      - Changed Randomizing Hotspots
      - Don't AFK 100% just keep the bot in check.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    2. vcreation

vcreation Member

u got any idea how long it takes to finish 100%... that place is packed with people anytime of the day and will take ages. I try to run it on 10 of my toons need to setup timer.. also does the profile pick up and turn in the quest or just do the grind?

3. Tribalrhino

Tribalrhino New Member

Just does the grind, and I also did it on a low pop server, so may varie server to server.

May need some tweaking, but it's my first attempt at a profile.

4. vcreation

vcreation Member

Good job man. I havn't got time to watch it. However most farmers are hanging around the north side of the island it's like a player every 50 yards waiting for spawn and tag. This profile goes to the south side where less players is around. I picked up the quest on each toon and then jump on FP to go there and log off. Setup reloger for 1 hour for each toon. Watched it for 12 minutes and I got to 22% that's including login and load time. So 1 hour should be enough to get to 100%. That was on a 610 ilv fury Warr. My other toons has 625-635 ilv should be a little faster. Be back home in 7 hours and I have set up to run 9 toons so it should be on my 8th. Will report on how well it goes.
      I also tried 2 other darktide roost profile this one seems the best. Since its a questing profile maybe possible to add picking up the quest (using garrison hs) and then turn in the quest when finished? But so far it worked for me. Highly recommended +++++

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    5. Tribalrhino

Tribalrhino New Member

Will work on it more over the next few days, I work a bit, but will try adding the picking up and completing the quest. As I said above, first attempt at a profile, so still a bit to learn.