Hi there, I am new here and I have just started to use DB since last week. It is a great tool and at start it works flawless. However, I have noticed during last weekend that for unknown reason DB stops looting items. During the week I don't run it much because I only start it when I'm home from work. Basically it only runs during the evening and when I go to sleep, I stop everything. This is what I'm currently using: Latest version DB Profile: A1 Inferno Champion Hunting -- by ciggarc Plugins: Giles Trinity 1.3.1 and RadsProfileManager (Acronic-Plugin-7512579 zip file) Some global settings that I have changed and the rest default: 1) I have changed the kill radius and loot radius to 60 and 80 2) Bag protection (First 2 column starting from left and all the rows in those columns) 3) Stash protection 2 and 3 What I have observed: Bot runs correct at start but after a while (yesterday it happens after 4-5 hours) it just stop looting. This has happened twice (Saturday and yesterday) and both times it looks like the looting was stopped after a townrun to sell and stash stuff. With Giles' plugin I have set to pick up all 52+ items and all pots and gems, so in a run it happens that I go to town 2-4 times. What did I do to solve the problem: On saturday I have spent more then half a day trying to fix the issue. I have done multiple fresh installations of the old versions when it was still looting. I was even using the DB wizard with each new fresh installation and according to the wizard I have to repair Visual C which I did each time. At some point I was really desperate and I was thinking to reinstall whole windows. But then I was informed by a friend that there was a new Giles plugin out and I took the opportunity to use the new Giles plugin PLUS using the latest version of DB. After installing these I still got the same problem. Then my last attempt was to install DB in the root of my HD and I accidentally forgot to set Bag and Stash protection (lost a couple of items because of that, hehehehe). With the last installation it was looting again so I was very glad even though I had lost some fun stuff. Then the moment I turn on bag protection it was not looting anymore. This is where I got the clue that bag protection is preventing my bot from looting. Somehow it thinks I have protected my bag completely even though I have only set a few columns (with all the rows) as protected. I have even checked the cfg file to see if it is correct in there and all looks fine. In the end I have manage to set the amount of Bag protection as I want by incrementally increasing the size of the bag protection slowly (trial and error). Yesterday after running the bot some hours the problem came back in the evening while the first half of the day it was running fine. I took a break of botting in the afternoon for max 2 hours or so and after that restarted the bot. I have used the same strategy and now I have put all the stuff I don't want to sell in my stash because I have only been able to protect 3 spot in my bag (1st column row 1-3). Unfortunately I did not make any log dump of the DB sessions (don't know which 1 of the 4 options to dump log) when I have noticed that it went wrong. I did see some nullpointerexception about health determination messages when fighting elites but not sure if it is related. So I just want to ask if someone has experienced the same problem. Please note that this is occurring both in latest as previous DB version with Giles previous as current plugins. I don't think it is because of Giles plugins so that is why I post this message here.