• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • DB working OK?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by drakelito, Feb 3, 2019.

1. drakelito

drakelito Member

Hey ya'll.

Haven't been here for a while, last time was before Blizz messed it up for us here.

Anyway, I was wondering if DB today is ok to use? Maybe not as it was back in the day but okey for like spamming rifts and gather mats etc?

I'm not greedy and need to push 100 grift with the bot.

IE. Is it worth the 13€ it cost at this very moment?

Cheers

2. skadi2001

skadi2001 New Member

It is working now with lot of bugs and the DB bot seems really dumb for me right now (sometimes having trouble entering a portal even). Overall it is worth buying if you don't find yourself trigger by the dumb bot but it doesn't have the efficiency it used to have. Also there are really few combat routines for now and most of them are bad. I believe there will be updates to fix all this tho.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously New Member

Right now, the bot is in a pretty bad place. It's 'working' in that it will start, but there is such a wide range of results that I wish I had read the forums more thoroughly before purchasing the bot myself.

4. drakelito

drakelito Member

Okey thanks for the reply, but let me ask you this.

If the only thing I want to do is use the bot over night while sleeping to run rifts, would that be possible? That's the only thing I ever used to bot for before, is it capable to do that now? And which class/routine is working best atm?

cheers

5. drakelito

drakelito Member

Good to know too. Don't wanna waste 13€ haha

6. skadi2001

skadi2001 New Member

Here is my advice: You can definitely use it right now, but don't expect too much. It only have 50% efficiency compare what it used to be like I think. DB works and it won't totally stuck since it has a auto-restart thing. You can use it overnight and I'm 90% sure that it will still be running when you wake up, but it has a really low efficiency doing rifts. It constantly stuck at doors and fail to find the path to the next floor. Also I'm running multi-shot DH and it constantly shoot enemies through a stone wall for 2 minutes straight until it figure it out. I think there is something wrong with its path-finder right now and the bot do a lot of dumb things with its movement. I have the TPS set to max(30) and the bot is still very stupid. For class I recommend multi-shot DH. I tried ww-barb and tal-wizard, they are both pretty bad, but there will be more good combat routine coming later I believe.

7. drakelito

drakelito Member

Okey thanks for the input. Maybe I'll purchase a month to get some para and mats at least, DH sounds good :D