• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Dear Developers

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by xsenigma, Aug 5, 2017.

1. xsenigma

xsenigma New Member

This is a paid product its about time it starts getting support like one. Let me lay out some issues

-Backtracking, this bot has been around 5 years, botting is not a new thing, it is well developed and pretty easy to do, why on earth is this bot retarded, can you not script it to NOT walk all the way back to the entrance to map out some irrelevant corner when it has 5,000 options for unmapped areas right next to it?
    why is this bot not mapping as it goes, what logic is it using to decide being near the exit is an opportune time to walk all the way back through the rift to map something out near the entrance.

-Combat Routines, they are all fairly outdated and by the time new ones get added they are already mostly irrelevant, how do FREE competitor bots launch combat routines for new builds days after discovery and this bot takes months?

-Avoidance, in its current state why does this even exist, setting any sort of avoidance usually results in the bot dancing inside arcane beams killing himself, if I tell a bot to stay x yards from the beams why is he walking through them to pick up orbs? poor script here as well

-stuck, seriously this bot get stuck on everything wasting minutes trying to run his head into the same corner before trying a new path...once again poor scripting free bots work better. Ive used this bot for years it has gotten me nice loot and if it were free id have no room to complain but as a paid product at least some of that money needs to go into improving the bot beyond eventually adding new combat routines and keeping it up to date with patches, I shouldn't be seeing the same exact issues I saw years ago unfixed.

These are just a few of the worst issues that have never been improved or dealt with in my time using this bot, id like to see them get some attention from the DEVS or at least a response as to why this is the best we can do when other bots do it better.

2. markn12

markn12 Member

The bot was developed so the community made almost all the content. Its a cheap way to develop a bot but charge a shit load to use it. almost none of the content for DB is created by the devs. Honestly I don't see whats worth the price we pay to use it. Bugs that were around 5 years ago are still there.

mwhaha likes this.
  3. HB0548Z35

HB0548Z35 New Member Legendary

For a paid product, this is a joke. If DemonBuddy were free, it would be acceptable to be in it's current condition.

mwhaha likes this.
  4. Recklessness

Recklessness Member

One favour:

PLEASE
    FIX
    BACKTRACKING
    ;)

Proletar likes this.
  5. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

I totally agree with the guys above, even last year the DB was running better than it is now? What is going on guys? Are you willing not to support DB anymore? Or it's the summer holidays and stuff is on vacation?

6. Pippopazzo

Pippopazzo Member

can we have a word from developers?

mwhaha likes this.
  7. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

you aren't going to get any word from the devs. If you look around most of the people who were here a few years ago when you paid one price for a lifetime are gone now. This product is crap to pay month. The develops have done nothing to progress the product. They made the base and then have let the community build their product for them, without paying those members. I don't even know who the developers are anymore. i haven't seen any posts from any of the staff for years, other than the one stating screw you guys were gonna make you pay more.

mwhaha likes this.
  8. Pippopazzo

Pippopazzo Member

should we search for an alternative?

9. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

is there a good safe one? i'm sure if someone posts a link to another bot that they've used and it works well it'll get someone on the staff's attention. seems like ever since the RMA went away DB has had no one putting in effort to make it better

10. markn12

markn12 Member

Cant even find a wizard routine that's been updated for 2.6

11. mwhaha

mwhaha Member

12. markn12

markn12 Member

They're trash. That thing dies 30 times an hr doing GR65 but other bot can do GR 75 and never die using the same wizard.

13. Proletar

Proletar Member

Yeah... Honestly I get the part with "lifetime" being a problem, because eventually the market would be full, therefore the need to make a new business plan was needed.. That being said, the old "lifetime" was heavily depended on the community... Which clearly doesn't exist anymore. With a monthly fee this high, I expect nothing less than old bugs being fixed and routines being updated!

If nothing has changed, I do believe this is gonna be my last month.

14. markn12

markn12 Member

The problem is they built DB like they did HB. The problem is users wow has more players so a community driven bot works. It does not work for diablo anymore.

15. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

16. SunEmpire

SunEmpire New Member

yes,db is sucks,but there's no other product can replace it,except the ros-bot,but i come from china,i can't use the ros-bot

17. peterswe

peterswe Member

Yea I heard ROS-bot is better. I might check it out if it's not hard to setup.

18. markn12

markn12 Member

biggest negative to ros-bot is why you don't use it. If you don't use it in a VM you cant use your PC while your bot is running.

19. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

And lots of other reasons, Such as having to manually setup some classes, or adjust their skills every time you use a diff char or build etc.
    The item list is basically nonexistent, etc.

20. Proletar

Proletar Member

Man, the backtracking is so bad!!!!!! Just had a good time on a high GR... Suddenly the bot is running ALL the way back.... Then moves forward again, killing ONE mob, then proceed to run ALL the way back again........... Result? Didnt finish the GR. Cant believe the team can justify making this a monthly sub :D .........