• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Default Combat Discussion

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Ama, Jan 5, 2015.

1. skeeper

skeeper New Member

i used the boost lvl 65 but he only uses 1 spel at most time

2. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Whenever you learn a new ability, you have to reload the bot.

3. Logandros

Logandros Moderator Moderator

Make sure you picked a spec as well. If the problem continues please post your class and spec and a log if you want help.

4. JazhJah

JazhJah Member

Thx for your work man !

I've already tried your routine, and FOR ME, only Fury is better than defautroutine, but Carnage and Annihilation made me loss 500-1k dps ( tried on Training target PVE)

Cheers !

5. Logandros

I can confirm your fury spec but need to look at the other 2 more closely as to why it was reported as a loss of dps. I added your fury changes to release.

6. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

Is there anyway to get rid of the "Bleeding (Tech)" in the Ruffian CR? It seems to cause the bot to spam Shrap Bomb. If you replace "Bleeding (Tech)" with "Shrap Bomb" (The actual name of the debuff on the target) it seems to fix it.

Thanks,
      Bobby

7. kurfer

kurfer Member

I can verify that using the annihilation and carnage spec as posted is a dps loss in pve; they gave me a high number in pvp which is what I tweaked them for. I'll throw my thought process down on how I put the rotation in there in hopes I can learn more to make them better.

Annihilation:

In it's current form (as I posted) I placed "smash" into the normal rotation because with buddywing, the AoE flag is not recognized in pvp. I assume the targetting system does not understand other players as groups of NPC's. With Annihilation spec, smash is one of the top priorities in pvp after bleeds due to the fact that you're almost always in heavy groups of players if playing the spec properly IMO. Just an FYI, this routine with my changes has netted me 6-7k dps games with this spec; I hold the current unofficial server record in dps using this. It's insane how much more than other people I do with it in PvP. Where the second best guy is sitting at 2 mil total dmg (merc) i'll be top with like 5 mil. My focus was to ensure annihilation and Force Rend are used whenever avail and that NO filler is used with the target does not have rupture bleed. Then Smash is always used off CD when a target had a bleed effect. This basically keeps bleeds on the target, uses annihilate and spreads dots with smash constantly. Works amazing for me!

In PvE it's a different story, smash is not used and the AoE flag works so smash can be accounted for with the AoE rules (3 or more targets). I included my PvE version of annihilation.cs and you will definitely have better PvE dps with it. I am currently ranked top 5 overall on parsley with this routine as annihilation on the operations target dummy.

My changes look messy and there are alot of repeating, in my experience if I don't keep placing annihilate and force rend after every ability the routine with get stuck using vicious slash or assault way too often. In order for annihilation to shine, dots need to always be applied and annihilate needs to be uses off CD.

Carnage:

For some reason, buddywing has issues on my PC when using a high alac build. Sometimes I notice the animation getting stuck; I am having much better luck with these changes for PvP and PvE. My original carnage.cs posted earlier was a PvE DPS loss because I had several abilities like Gore and Viscous Throw outside of the Ferocity window. I feel that in PvP having a gore debuff always on the target is more important than ensuring it's available in the ferocity window. These new changes posted below are giving me 8.8k pve dps currently with this spec. The changes are for PvE and force Gore, Viscous Throw, Ravage, and Devastating Blast into the ferocity window and using Massacre as filler and then Bat Assault/Assault to build rage when needed. I still struggle with this though, sometimes my character gets stuck in an animation loop and I don't know if it's lag on my end or buddywing causing it.

Enough of my rambling...let me know if these changes work better or worse for you in PvE! I can assure you though, my original scripts posted are amazing in PvP! I know that PvP is not really where the focus of Buddywing is but I just love it. Objective based combat is important so being able to take my eyes and attention away from my rotation and see what other players are doing or who's trying to cap/off-heal is a big deal and makes these routines shine. I am new to Buddywing myself but thus far I am so appreciative of it and really excited to use it. I remember how much the honorbuddy routines made me love WoW.

P.S. Posted them in a zip because it wouldn't let me upload a .cs file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    8. Logandros

What did you change that would make this more or less for PvE? I guess we can sit tight and see if JazhJah or someone with a Marauder wants to test these and give feedback. Your fury changes were submitted.

9. JazhJah

JazhJah Member

Hi there =)

I'm trying about tje new Annihilation and Carnage routine.
      Looks not bad, but it's pretty the same like Defautroutine ( I'm aroud 5k7 with Each spec)

carnage looks unstable, sometimes the bot stop doing anything ans i've to use 2-3 skill by hands before the routine keep going by itself :s

( i cannot try on pvp because the bot always crashed when i'm on BG )

10. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

Evening everyone, I've been working on a new Lethality Operative routine, the current DefaultCombat routine uses a few mechanics and abilities that are no longer in the game. I've gotten a rough hack of it made, but I keep getting the following in my BW log file:

2017-03-31 19:50:42,871 [7] ERROR AssemblyLoader`1 - Compiler Error: e:\games\BW\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Operative\Lethality.cs(25,6) : error CS0839: Argument missing
      2017-03-31 19:50:42,872 [7] ERROR AssemblyLoader`1 - Compiler Error: e:\games\BW\Routines\DefaultCombat\Routines\Advanced\Operative\Lethality.cs(39,6) : error CS0839: Argument missing

It's probably something silly, but I can't seem to spot it. If one of you fine folks wouldn't mind taking a peak at it real fast and pointing out my oversight I would greatly appreciate it. The file I'm attaching is not the final version, it will need tweaking once I can get the bot to fire it up.

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

11. Logandros

Oops found another typo. This one is fixed and tested.

Attached Files:

BobbyT likes this.
    12. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

Thank you, was it just a typo that was causing it to hang up?

13. Logandros

No, there was a typo that I missed and I noticed after I fixed it. You were missing commas where they were needed and had extra ones where they weren't.

14. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

Dang Commas... Thanks for your help, I'll work on getting it optimized, then post it back up for everyone to look at.

15. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

This version held just over 6k DPS bolstered on the fleet OPS target over 4 minutes(Starparse) from my 190-220 geared lvl 69 OP(with a 146 relic.... =[ ). On the dummy on my ship (non-bolstered) it held 3703 at 39.5 actions per minute over nine minutes. It's not the prettiest (Kolto Probe brute force to get more than one probe out) but it seems to work well. I was able to keep my tank Comp out and blow through heroics compared to the default.cs. Please feel free to hack it up and provide feedback, I'm new to both Operatives and routines and would love your feedback.

----------=====(I Removed this File until I can further test it)=====----------

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    16. Logandros

Your zip file is empty

17. BobbyT

BobbyT New Member

Grrr... It should be there now.

18. Logandros

Thanks, at this point since I don't have an operative, all I can do is compare the code. Hopefully someone can jump in and try this one versus the original with StarParse and confirm the difference. If not I'll just give it some time and update it anyway.

19. kurfer

kurfer Member

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN I MEAN MAAAAN!

Need to know how I can get a copy of last patched buddywing? This new one is garbage and NON of my routines load.

I went from a 6k dps warzone top dmg MONSTER to some garbage clicker wanna-be with the default annihilation script. For some reason my scripts DO NOT work with the newest version...ARGH! WHY DID I UPDATE WHY!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

20. Logandros

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017