• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Default Combat Test Edition

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wired203, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wired203

wired203 Community Developer

That's what I used to do when I was using Joes Combat.

2. moebius13

moebius13 Member

i am honestly humbled bay you guys hard work finding the health and targeting issue and getting us a fix for it
      i wold say i am impatient to see a healer routine that work even if i have to target myself i would be just happy like a pig in mud healing is one of my favorite role to so keep us up dated and let us know when we have something that can be use

great work all :)

3. wired203

Rewrite for self targeting isn't going to happen, the way the bot is written it would be a major extensive rewrite of everything including class files.

4. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Hey Wired,

question:
      So when altering some code in the DC routine, i hit a wall and am clueless to how i can solve this.
      I Want to add a line like this:
      Code:
      Spell.DoT("Corrosive Dart", "", 15000),

But it needs to fire only when below a certain level (Me.Level < XX).
      Can i do this with the following code?
      Code:
      Spell.DoT("Corrosive Dart", "", 15000, ret => Me.Level <30),

Thanks in advance.

5. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Yep

6. Cass

Cass New Member

Or you could use a spell.cast as the example below

PHP:
      Spell.Cast("Corrosive Dart"

ret => 
                              (!
      Me.CurrentTarget.HasDebuff("Corrosive Dart") || Me.CurrentTarget.DebuffTimeLeft("Corrosive Dart") <= 2) &&
                              !
      Me.IsStealthed && Me.Level <30),

Cryogenesis likes this.
    7. wired203

So I need to check my code bases to find out where we should start testing from again, Aevitas has fixed the health detection so now we need to finish tweaking the Pure targeting code so we have more accurate targeting. I'll see if I can get a chance to mess with this tonight so I can let everyone know what revision we should work from.

8. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Sounds good. Let me know what you need me to do.

9. wired203

revision 4 is the targeting.cs that should be right. I will have to do some base testing to see what base default combat errors come up before applying that targeting.cs again. I'm sure I need the spell.cs from that era as well.

10. wired203

Ok grabbed the revision that looked correct and tested single player and healing/dps worked perfect. Had a lot of errors from buddywing with just the basic unaltered default combat so not too worried about items showing up in logging. I added the rest percent update from Aevitas and I added the auto Stim/XP Boost from Cyrogenesis. I need some group healing testing once more to see if there are any kinks to iron out but I have faith this will work pretty decent.

Tank selection is done auto by the bot once more however you can use F12 to set it manually if you would like. I also updated the hotkeys so f8 is pause and says pause not loadui. Looking for feedback and any issues anyone encounters. If you have a updated combat routine we can add it in. Character class detection has been fixed by Aevitas so all classes should be testable now. Lets get all these changes tested and tweaked so we can add them to Default Combat.

11. FriskyAssassin

FriskyAssassin New Member

I just got done testing a flashpoint on my operative. It worked perfectly and switched between everyone like it should have. I also did a pvp match and it healed perfectly, doing over 1 million heals and the highest in the match. The only way I think it could be made better is if buddywing aloud the routines to have better logic.

12. wired203

Good deal, we need some long DPS grinds as well but I don't think that will be an issue as the targeting routine mostly does the DPS Aoe and my solo checks of that worked like a champ. We also have Cryogenesis's Stim and XP Boosts to test a bit better. I loaded my merc I flipped to healer and while it did heal it did so poorly and attacks were very limited. Looks like that routine is in need of a rewrite.

Frisky thanks again for all of your testing, I'm glad to see that the bot has become a good healer again. Once some more testing is done and we can ship this code I'll work on the Corpse Harvest detection so Aevitas can add that to the bot.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
      Cryogenesis likes this.
    13. tiniq007

tiniq007 New Member

Thanks guys for this. I have been waiting patiently for this fix. Great work wired203 for finding out where the issue is coming from and all the people that helped wired203 test. Thanks to Aevetas for fixing the buddywing side of things. Time to fire up my healing classes since its what I enjoy most. You guys made my day and now im ready to sub again.

Ps. If you need me to help test wired203 im happy to do so. I have every single healer to max lvl. Iam in the harbringer server since im from oz. Thanks again guys, time to try this out

14. stoiansl

stoiansl Member

15. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

ill set this routine to run tonight for grinding only, see how that runs.
      i need to invest some time in healing to understand what it needs to do and what not :)

To what are you referring for the rewrite?

16. Cass

Cass New Member

If you note things it should do on the routine, gives a call and we may try to tweak the rotation ;)

17. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

How are you doing auto tank targeting? There's a way to detect other players' disciplines, that would be how I'd do it.

18. wired203

That's part of the beauty of the Pure code, one of the set tank checks is this.

Code:
              public static bool IsPartyRoleTank(this TorCharacter torCharacter)
              {
                  Global.PartyRole role = torCharacter.PartyRole();
                  return ((role == Global.PartyRole.MeleeTank) || (role == Global.PartyRole.RangedTank));
              }

So tank detection, but I fixed the f12 as well so if you want to PVP and lock onto a buddy you can just f12 them.

The Merc bodyguard routine was only firing like 1-2 attack abilities and the heals felt kinda weak, it needs a rewrite. That hasn't been detectible for some time so I'm sure most of it is just way out of date. I know someone had worked on the routine but didn't get some of the other core spells to work. Operative felt great when I used it solo, haven't played with Sorc yet. I don't have all of the good classes to really test with.

Don't forget to test Cryo's code of Stims and XPBoost for quicker leveling!!!

Overall Pures targeting had a lot of nice additional features including group checks, when default combat was broke broke you would target a random person in zone and spam heal. That's because it's targeting code had no restraints and scanned through large areas and added them to the heal list. Meaning if you were grinding and anyone was within heal distance and their health went below you or your companion you healed random peeps. With the extra checks from Pure that wont occur anymore and the healing lists should stay smaller and more accurate.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    19. tiniq007

tiniq007 New Member

Hey wired203, I just healed a hm flashpoint on my 65 sorc healer and it seemed fine except it never fired the aoe heal at all even when 3 or more was pretty low. You don't need a target to fire this spell since you can choose a location you want to aoe heal. Apart from that the healing seems to be doing good. Not sure if this routine is outdated though. I had to change a few things. And another thing the first time I tried it when 1 party member died, the bot kept trying to target the dead party member and wouldn't heal the rest of the team that was alive. Was it trying to revive the dead party member?

//Aoe Heal
      Spell.HealGround("Revivification"),

20. wired203

not sure yet about the aoe that could be either the bot or routine. The dead person is perplexing. They kept coming back with 447 health and it never went to 0. There's a few options here on what to do for that. Best is have it fix it in the engine, quick and dirty is not add anyone sub 1% to heal list.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.