• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Default Druid (Feral and Balance) by Fpsware

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ltlwinters

ltlwinters New Member

how well does this work as a boomkin? specifically in questing, but just grinding is okay too.
      Thanks!

2. Drowsic

Drowsic Member

My boom has been doing great with this. He keeps himself healed up and buffed and will even summon treants and Solar Beam when needed! A bit slow in pulling sometimes as he decides what to do, but its very efficient and will stay alive while you are away.

3. upc523

upc523 New Member

Yep I've been running this as a boomkin as well and he is doing great. Works well while grinding and while using GB2. Thanks again for another great CC Fpsware!

4. lttlmantate

lttlmantate New Member

I've been hit and miss with GB2 with this recently. I went to Kick's Feral only one for GB2 because I was kept having to trouble shoot to figure out why she'd go into Boomer form, then stand there and die... I liked the profile, but it was frustrating to say the least when it would quit working. Only really started with 4075 & 4129 builds...

Excellent profile other than the recent problems.

5. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Just tried using this CC in Vash'jir with GB2. When the toon tries to move, it looks like GB2 is instructing Aquatic Form, but FPSware druid switches to travel form. The two controllers fight it out all the way to the nodes. Log attached, trouble starts at [9:13:37 AM:921].

cheers,
      chinajade

Attached Files:

6. Junkyvirus

Junkyvirus New Member

Can you add Rejuvenation to the "healing" I just started a Druid and want him to heal him self when he gets low health but don't know how to do it

7. Quake

Quake New Member

runing version .0.0.9

noticed it has nice options for rejuv, regrowth, as well as lifeblood... can we also add an option for lifebloom, and then possibly an option to stack it to 1, 2, or 3 times?

8. adeleavey

adeleavey New Member

Small glitch

Just started leveling a druid (lvl 5 atm) and he seems to want to run up and melee mobs after pulling with spells. Tried using eclipse CC but it would cast a singe moonfire then stand there and die, wouldnt cast wrath. Thats kinda beside the point as im suing the default class linked on page one when melee problem occures, just wanted to mention it see if I might just be missing something. Other than that so far very pleased with bot compared to the long since deceased glider.

EDIT: Scratch that, works fine now that Im running the updated beta.. That was my bad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
    9. justme

justme New Member

Using this on my feral druid and its great. Even works good at low levels which some dont.

Keep up the good work :)

10. kayes

kayes Active Member

Wont use travel form

My toon use catform, run for 2 sec, then go back to normal form.

Rincerepeat.

Attached Files:

11. adeleavey

adeleavey New Member

Quest items on the ground.

Ive found that my druid has a hard time picking up quest items in some places. Right now in talondeep pass he is on the barrier to Entry quest and will start to activate land mines and gets about half way through and decideds to run to the next POI. I cant post the log at this time as it appears to be over the file size limit. I restarted the bot and hopefully will have a proper log file to post around lunch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    12. papatoast

papatoast Member

I've had an issue with my druid running up to a target, but not attacking it unless its first being attacked. This makes killing yellow mobs nigh impossible as they'll never attack first - it'll just follow them around indefinitely while trying to 'unstuck' itself.

Using quest mode with kick's wotlk alliance questing profile. The particular quest is 'A bot in Mammoth's Clothing', if it makes any difference. The quest doesn't appear to be coded any differently to any of the other quests and they have all work flawlessly.

Log attached.

Attached Files:

13. wajke

wajke New Member

[Feral issue] Is there any way to force the druid to use Ravage after feral charge?

14. infinity

infinity Member

yeah that whould inc. the dps alot
      also whould be imba to have a extra options under Skull bash (currently "only on casters" and "never") - any chance you could add "always" there too :p
      Obsidian Charscale Npc in Twilight are warriors and they cast Gout of Flame that can be interrupted and since they are marked as "warriors" the bot will ignore it

but from beside from that this CC is sexy as fuck and you sir have done a imba work :) thanks so much

15. ntlntl

ntlntl New Member

Pls fix rest option. There is no "rest at x% hP", my druid pulled when he was low HP, but full mana.

16. bobbob

bobbob New Member

Was trying to find this also. Would be nice if my bot eat/healed it self before it ran into the next pack ^_^

17. xenongfx

xenongfx New Member

The bot doesnt fly and I am a lifetime member? Can I fix this?

Edit: okay he just started flying after doing a quest...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
    18. BlackPrapor

BlackPrapor New Member

Doesn't use Ravage, Berserk, which could make him do like 3-4 times more dps. After killing the mob, it stands there for 5-15 seconds doing nothing. Sometimes gets into combat mode and just stands next to the mob doing nothing. When several mobs are pulled, it kills one and ignores others.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    19. Iceman631

Iceman631 Member

alright so first of all i do have to say this is a very good feral cc. the only thing that i have noticed is that it does rake before mangle. is there any way to swap that order as you get more damage from rake if you mangle first? doesnt hurt too bad while questing but it could make it go by a bit quicker, and it would help a bit on boss fights too. just a suggestion for ya. the other question that i have is when using bear form and healing how would it be set up to heal, then pop into bear and then use frenzied regen? i have set it up to use both of them but the issue that i found is that it pops frenzied regen then out of bear to heal and loses the regen effect. i have tried putting the rejuv and regrowth higher and lower than the regen effect but either way it still does the same thing as listed above. any help would be great.

20. zack2145

zack2145 New Member

Im going to try using this in a raid enviroment, is there any way you or I could edit it to clip the dots?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.