• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Demon Hunter: Community Enhanced Combat Profile

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by RunJumpSlash, Oct 8, 2014.

1. RunJumpSlash

RunJumpSlash Member

Following the topic that was created for Witchdoctors I feel that people search for upgraded combat preferences and UI changes that allow for low-mid-end game builds (from changing default skill use to using sentries correctly for M6). Feel free to post or link to any threads or topics that may interest the community members looking for such changes. Message me if anyone would like to work together to make a unified combat profile as well for end game content farming.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    2. RunJumpSlash

RunJumpSlash Member

Trinity edits by Fujiyama forcing the player character to save hatred and always cast Sentry off cooldown listed below. This is good for most M6 variants like cold rocket etc.

HandleTarget.cs is located in "Plugins\Trinity\Combat"
      DemonHunterCombat.cs is located in "Plugins\Trinity\Combat\Abilities"

Make backups if you would like to revert changes quickly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    3. MrSandman

MrSandman New Member

I'm using this and it seems to be working, the bot drops turrets like I believe it should. The only thing that seems weird to me is that the bot someone does basic attacks, not ability attacks or anything, just simple basic attacks that usually only happen when you're low on hatred. Seems fishy that the bot can spam basic attacks when in actuality you can't do that.

4. Lulutk

Lulutk Member

You can do basic attacks. Just take your attacks off mouse1 and mouse2 and you'll have regular attack...Or you can just take 1 skill off of either or and you'll still get the basic attack there.

5. RunJumpSlash

RunJumpSlash Member

Correct if you don't have a Kridershot or a hatred generator it will save enough hatred to spend on a Sentry at all times.

6. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

everytime I'm overwriting those files I can't use trinity anymore, it just doesnt show up anymore under the plugin directory :-/

7. Do Work

Do Work New Member

Seems more like it will make sure a sentry is up at all times, not so much spam sentry. Is it just me?

Also possible to config it to use more than 2 sentries at a time if using bombadiers rucksack?

8. Arotished

Arotished New Member

These changes are included in the latest Trinity version, reason why I use Fujuyama's file is that it tends to not vault itself into death compared to the Trinity version.

9. RunJumpSlash

RunJumpSlash Member

It continues to put them down when you have the rucksack but if the fights are over too fast it won't need more than a few.

I did notice that it was better at keeping sentries down but didn't see it being smart about casting spenders when hatred was low.

10. lanaiba

lanaiba New Member

I'd like to use them for the exact same reason, but i cant, everytime I overwrite these files I can't use trinity anymore. How are you able to use them ? Do you have an older version of trinity ?

11. ransbus

ransbus New Member

I'm having the same problem. Can anyone help with this? I'm using the latest Demonbuddy. And does this work with the Beta version of Demonbuddy?

Btw here are my error messages. Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate it.

Flashing window
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\mikeys\Desktop\stuffme\stuffz\Plugins\Trinity\Reference\ItemRanks.cs(10,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Zeta.Game.Internals' appeared previously in this namespace
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\mikeys\Desktop\stuffme\stuffz\Plugins\Trinity\Cache\RefreshObject.cs(106,30) : warning CS0168: The variable 'ex' is declared but never used
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\mikeys\Desktop\stuffme\stuffz\Plugins\Trinity\Combat\Abilities\DemonHunterCombat.cs(162,102) : error CS1061: 'Trinity.Config.Combat.DemonHunterSetting' does not contain a definition for 'SpamPreparation' and no extension method 'SpamPreparation' accepting a first argument of type 'Trinity.Config.Combat.DemonHunterSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [GearSwapReloaded] 1.0.4.3 Initialized

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    12. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

Trinity DemonHunter

Here is the Trinity that I use for DH.
      The logic Avoidance / Kite is different, it's necessary to think set your Kite Distance in the settings (tab) Trinity / Misc / DemonHunter.
      The combat routine is completely revised !

Attached Files:

13. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

Why this is declined by rrixx on GIT?

14. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

"big bang" and i'm not realy a dev-pro ;)

15. noil

noil New Member

Some one confirme thet use this trinity with the last DB and work correct??

16. noil

noil New Member

This files dont work with the last trinity!! :(

17. Popovich

Popovich New Member

Hello,
      Anyone can help me setting up my combat routine for a DH with multishot and no generator? thx.

18. lumc

lumc New Member

Code:
                  // Multi Shot
                  if (CanCast(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Multishot) && !Player.IsIncapacitated &&
                      ((Player.PrimaryResource >= 30 && !IsWaitingForSpecial) || Player.PrimaryResource > minEnergyReserve) &&
                      (TargetUtil.AnyMobsInRange(50) || CurrentTarget.IsBossOrEliteRareUnique || CurrentTarget.IsTreasureGoblin))
                  {
                      return new TrinityPower(SNOPower.DemonHunter_Multishot, 50f, CurrentTarget.Position);
                  }
      Go to the Trinity plugin folder and find the file at Trinity/Combat/Abilities/DemonHunterCombat.cs
      Find multishot code section and inside the file and replace it with my code. The original version requires multishot to be casted on 2 or more targets. My modification allows multishot to be casted on 1 target or more. And I extended the range of which is allowed to be casted. The reason for that is that sometimes db casts normal attack when a monster is beyond the range. We basically want db to cast multishot all the time. Then in game I just replace generator with vengence, so the only thing db casts is multishot. It's working great for me.

19. Popovich

Popovich New Member

Thanks!! works awesome.

20. unpack

unpack New Member

Thank RunJumpSlash
      Great work!
      I am more concerned about the final boss of the play correction