• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Demon Hunter Fundamentals 101 (Advanced bot Sentry build)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Sarkastik, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Sarkastik

Sarkastik New Member

cool=)

but remember not to spend too much resource and time on this build as it will no longer be viable in the soon to come "within 2 weeks" 2.1.2 patch

i will post new builds once game and DB are updated to next patch

2. reocba20

reocba20 New Member

because using preparation with rune backup plan? Punishment would be correct?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    3. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

What is the highest Grift that you can complete within the time limit OP?

4. ChetanG

ChetanG New Member

Hey thanks for your excellent post. I have followed you advice on WD and DH and am very happy with the results.

Love your easy to understand use of images and simple explanation.

This is so much better than the copy/paste boys on this site. :)

5. phrosen

phrosen New Member

So far I like this post too. I like to pictures and the explaining.

But as with ANY other guide, I use them as a guide line and for inspiration for what I currently have avaliable of gear. But thanks non the less :)

6. shuvit

shuvit New Member

I like the guide, but focusing on sheet dps instead of true dps is dumb. Natalyas isn't worth it over SoJ + 2h/kridershot or even Calamity. If no SoJ 2x Unity with immortal follower should be mentioned as alternative. Tasker & Theo is -not- worth it compared to Marauders and then go Pride's Fall (for Cold) or Cindercoat (for Fire). Even if you're going physical an Andariel with +%phys is better than Tasker & Theo for the off-set-piece.

7. Rendairian

Rendairian New Member

Empire Market is big and most notorious Darknet Marketplace right now. Being this famous has it's consequences regular Ddos attack leading primary Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative URLs as well. That means that empire marketplace have to design more and more URLs and tor links and links. And the problem is that there is not many ways users can get a fresh Empire Marketplace URLs.
      That's why Empire Market decided to create a special webpage where their users can always find fresh URLs and onion mirrors, for quick access to Empire Market. Here it is empiremarket-link.соm make sure to use every time you you wish to enter to darknet market empire market.

8. Androoo

Androoo New Member

How to spent your Monero in a excellent way?

Empire Market is famous and most notorious Dark Web Marketplace right now. Being this big has it's consequences endless Ddos attacks leading prime Empire Market link to be down, and alternative URL as well. That lead that empire marketplace need to make a lot of URL and tor links and mirror. And the problem is that there are not to many ways costumers can get a right Empire Market mirror.
      So that's why Empire Market decided to create an original website where their users can always discover legit URLs and onion mirrors, for quick access to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-url.com be sure to use whenever you you wish to enter to darknet market empire market.