• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Demonbuddy Status: Semi-Working as of 7/12/19

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Plumbob, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Plumbob

Plumbob New Member

Hello everyone. I would like this post to serve as a point of reference for everyone trying to bot as of July, 2019.

To begin, I used this bot years ago and it was flawless, very easy to start and pickup. Probably the best botting product i've ever encountered.

Today (7/12/19) I bought a 3 month subscription. I set up trinity and settings like I did a couple years ago, seems like everything has been more streamlined which is nice.

When opening demonbuddy, it asks to rollback due to version pullback. At first I said "no" to test the current version, the bot performs all town functions well and opens a rift portal just fine. Once the bot enters the portal however, it seems to not be able to move very far, it takes several steps into the rift and stops moving. After a few minutes, the bot decides to move forward a little bit more, then stops again. Alot of "Patiently waiting for navigation server" messages, and eventually normal targeting messages from normal bot operation. (I tried using "North America" servers instead of "best latency" and no changes on the waiting for navigation server messages. The messages only seem to start at the beginning of operation, and go away later on)

I eventually tried to rollback the version. Everytime you do this however, it asks to rollback again, and im not sure how many times it wants to rollback versions. I rolled version back one time, and no changes in the bots behavior.

Interestingly enough, demonbuddy has an easier time running Bounties, albeit very slowly and inefficiently. I just tried to run bounties again to see its behavior, and it takes waypoints from one bounty to the other without completing or killing anything. After 10 to 15 teleports to different waypoints, the program then decided to move into the bounty and begin killing mobs, then stopping again. So it seems to work... just not as well as it used to. As in, it takes a few steps in, kills some mobs, then waits around for a few minutes before moving around again.

I looked around the forums for an answer, and the moderator Tony seemed to suggest using the beta version. I downloaded the beta version, and receive the error "Diablo III is running but no build supported by Demonbuddy detected, was there a patch?" followed by "Session with specified sid does not exist in Europe region". So as of now, it seems I cannot run the beta version.

So my question to the moderators and demonbuddy users:

What is going on lately? Is demonbuddy having problems as of late? When did the problems begin and are the moderators aware of these issues?

Please keep this topic civil and constructive. The moderators and programmers have created a very nice product, albeit not exactly working as intended atm as far as I can tell. Thank you for any response from both moderators and users. Lets work together to help the mods get this program back to the status it used to have.

My PC specs:
      Windows 10 64 bit (running D3 32 bit version as requested by Demonbuddy). No antivirus, no firewall.

Looking forward to the discussion.

2. Plumbob

Plumbob New Member

Update: After a system reset, the bot is now entering rifts and killing mobs as it should. It is also running around without stopping like it was before the reset. I'm not sure what diagnostic help that provides.. but as of right now the bots behavior completely changed after a PC reset. FPS of the game however is very low, not sure whats going on there. EDIT: Lowering video settings and zooming in with "z" seems to have improved FPS some.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019