Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

DemonBuddy Unofficial status

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Thecamel, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

Current Status: ONLINE
    ETA Until Completion:N/A
    [Last updated 23 JUNE 2018]
    Latest version patch notes: Patch Notes - Currently patch notes are not being supplied.

This thread is setup for the purpose of Keeping you up to date with the current status of DeamonBuddy, and it will be updated in real time.

F.A.Q.

Q. It's past the ETA Until Completion, but DeamonBuddy, is not up yet, why did you lie to us?
    A. We did not lie, an ETA is exactly that, an Estimated Time, sometimes things happen, and typically if any changes to the ETA happen, we try to update it as soon as we can.

Q. Wtf, I paid for this, and now I can't use it?!? Why are the devs so lazy? How come I loose time? What's wrong with you guys?
    A. Yes you will be able to use it. No our devs are not lazy, we have a smaller but very dedicated dev team, who strive to avoid down time as much as possible. While there is no set rule saying we will, our usual policy is "any down time of 24 hrs. or more results in time being added back within 24-48 hours AFTER the bot is back up" ( if after that time, no time has been added please submit a ticket to support@thebuddyforum.com , alternatively, if you are still insistent of getting a refund instead of waiting, you will also have to email them, for a refund request. )​

Please remember, we hate downtime as much as you, as it causes people to get restless and unhappy with DeamonBuddy, so we strive to get updates out quickly, but properly, as we do not want to push out a half-hearted update filled with tons of bugs.

We really hope that this section helps you all, and from the bottom of our hearts from everyone here at Bossland, we thank you for your continued patience and support, as we aim to continue being the go to for all your DeamonBuddy farming needs.

Thank you to CAcove for this template from pokefarmer

When the above status is ONLINE Please use the links below to download the most recent release

Link to RELEASE Download HERE(online) Version RELEASE 1.1.530

Link to BETA Download HERE(online) Version BETA 1.1.747 (This is a BETA build of Demonbuddy. This is not meant for general usage. This build may have bugs. Use at your own risk!)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018 at 10:57 AM
    Tailor, Rinsley and Putridum like this.
  2. Thecamel

.reserved.

3. Brisket

Brisket New Member

Wonderful, thank you for creating this! Could you possibly make it sticky @Thecamel?

4. antrax40

antrax40 New Member

Diablo III est en cours d'exécution mais aucune build supportée par Demonbuddy n'a été détectée, y avait-il un patch?

5. kikkoou

kikkoou New Member

il y a un pacth. il faut attendre

6. Lolekbob

Lolekbob New Member

Really useful post. Glad somebody is keeping this forum alive, keep up the good work!

7. Shadyke

Shadyke New Member

Wow!

Randomly search "demonbuddy" in Google, for the first time in months.. and THIS is what shows up? :D

I can't wait for my sub elsewhere to finish up so I can hop back to this! Demonbuddy is the bomb.

So glad you guys are back! And thank you for all the hard work y'all put into the project and community ^^ it's nice to see more involvement with us as users.

Hope the update goes smoothly! :D

8. Eleighna

Eleighna Member

I googled it as well last week and couldn't get here fast enough to buy another license. It's on me that I'd have to pick the end of the season to come back, but I know they will extend the keys, they have before. I'm just anxious to get back and ..."play"...again! :p

9. Tailor

Tailor New Member

Thank you very much for this post, I know I asked for something similar on the forum and I really thank you for having acceded to the requests of the community. That's why you have all our confidence. Good luck for DB.

10. yuyangfan

yuyangfan New Member

请原谅我是一个中国用户,不懂英文。现在快开赛季了,是不是需要等到赛季开始了才会更新了呢?现在一直没有一个具体的更新时间的,一直让我们等待更新,会不会又像上一次那直接突然宣布停止更新的呢?会不会又直接把主页直接关闭的呢?直接又来一个demonbuddy is gone!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  11. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

its gonna be updated

12. agraellee

agraellee New Member

没有刚回来就又走的道理,DB比ROS以及HUD复杂许多,所以需要的时间更多,耐心等待吧。

13. skyway

skyway New Member

讲道理 黑白灰哥 会不会每次更新都需要这样漫长的等待时间

14. yuyangfan

yuyangfan New Member

是啊,如果每次都要更新这么长时间,那如果暴雪每个月来一个这样的补丁,那也很坑!

15. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

English plz!

antrax40 likes this.
  16. Marc Hovanec

Marc Hovanec New Member

Tony how long do u think it’s gonna be till update comes out like a estimate

17. Thecamel

They are aiming to have DB up and running before the season goes live- so we should hopefully see something before Friday the 15th.

Considering there was aspects of this patch that where set out to break DB it should be expected this will take sometime.

Both ROS BOT and TURBO HUD only memory read, they do no inject into the game

I don't want to get into the pros and cons of either method, however injecting code is the hurdle i am guessing from the brief bit of code i saw.

REMEMBER- this is an Estimate.. lots of things can go wrong still.

18. Ralphy

Ralphy New Member

You know in google chrome you can right click and choose translate to english....

19. ruuwwr

ruuwwr New Member

Sadly i did the mistake of buying a key like this wednesday, but i assume the days lost due to it being down is compensated after it goes live again?
    Keep up the good work fellas!

20. ramzesbg

ramzesbg New Member

Same ...