Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

DemonBuddy Unofficial status

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Thecamel, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Roadkill76

Roadkill76 New Member

yepp, I bought it, and I was happy... 4 min...I also read the text "Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!"

2. nnkids

nnkids Member

and when the time newest DB UPDATE,the next D3 PATCH Released .then you guys keep shut down the db and UPDATE IT.we keep waiting and watching...days weeks months.......

3. sl198986

sl198986 Member

Years and next life

4. Braken

Braken Member

Wow no one has any faith. Thebuddy team is great the bots down for 2 weeks and everyone freaks out like it's the Mayan apocalypse. I'd rather not have my account banned thanks.. be patient.

Patrick Blackler likes this.
  5. qwebloodline187

qwebloodline187 Member

if you say so :D

6. deathalien

deathalien New Member

I know things will go wrong, but however, buddy bots r one of the best bots out there. We love it, and please, haste up the progress, we all waiting for it. Checking the bot's status become one of the daily routing now omg omg omg and omg~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

If you want to join me on discord (nothing official in any way shape of form) for more talks about d3 and other games bots and hacks ect.. i update db status on there also

https://discord.gg/F6d5DDB

just remember that discord, is my personal discord, has nothing to do with bossland.. (i just talk alot about deamonbuddy on there)

I try to filter out scammers and that, but please never give you details out to anyone on discord,

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  8. hemabussen

hemabussen New Member

i just bought it yesterday. strage how it does not mention on the site where you buy it that its down.
    How many days/weeks has it been down?
    This is kind of frustrathing cus i dont have alot of money and now im stuck with nothing :(

9. bossland

bossland Administrator

from what i heared, it is a matter of days

but i will change the status on the forums, if i hear nothing new over the weekend

10. frodzet

frodzet Member

"1-3 days"

I think I lost track of time or something, but it feels like quite a few more days/weeks tbh ^^

11. bandr1411

bandr1411 New Member

You're actually retarded. I love that you try to call people out for not knowing about "programing". Based on the status of the buddybots you seem to not know dick about programing. If you know what you're doing it is as simple as looking at a code and seeing the patch changes and fixing it. You learn that in first year of computer Science. Get a life man. And start bagging groceries, because your site is about to fall.

12. Halina

Halina New Member

Get shrekt dude :D

13. Thecamel

Sorry the discord link expired https://discord.gg/F6d5DDB

as i posted before: This Discord has nothing to do with bossland in any way. its my private discord that i beta test some of my work for deamonbuddy.

14. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I don't even know where to start with this because the whole statement is wrong. Out of a 100, you just scored a 2. There is more to patching injected code than "hur dur, I can diff"

First you have to decompile the obfuscated code. If the signature has changed drastically, you then need to go search for where the new pointers are, which takes a lot of searching through ASM. Granted some of this is automated through tools like Hex-Rays IDA (would recommend) using pattern matching based on existing patterns that have been located. For everything else, you then need to go to entry point that are know and try to walk your way down to look for the pointers that are missing.

Then there is the layer of security that you need to work around. You need to try to figure out what they are watching and try to avoid hooking that function. This requires testing and scanning, which isn't exactly a quick process. Once you feel you have done the diligence, you will give it out to your testers, and hope for no bans and quality QA reports to let you know what is or is not working. Once you feel good about it in QA it can then be released to General Public.

Now that I have over explained the process, you can go back to your blackberry and posting during break from working at McDonalds. You are clearly a human dumpster who has never even seen the inside of a college classroom much less one that had a CS label on it.

Maxtor87 and ThatOneDude like this.
  15. arthurmaple

arthurmaple Member

Good to know how it works, yet you didn't show us where excatly the team is right now. Are you guys still trying to work around the memery injection or there is a test version for 'testers' ?
    we would like more to know about how things are going out there rather than just feeling fruastrited every 2 days. Changing nothing but the date on this post is not gaonna help.

What do you think man?

16. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Bye :)

next one plz...

17. Thecamel

Kinda not what this tread is about...

this is a quick reference point for people to check each day to see if there has been a new update.. and too see what the most resent release and BETA build is..

its not just changing the date.. as you just simply put it.

18. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I don't work for Bossland. I just occasionally help out when I can. I talk to the developers about things(I just happen to also a developer in RL), but past that I am just a normal customer like you. Unfortunately I can not give updates on Bossland's behalf.

19. DontBanMeBro

DontBanMeBro Member

I talked to support about getting a refund and I was told that the update would be done by the end of the week.
    I'm willing to wait it out a little bit longer if the update is just over the horizon like they said

bbaldiran likes this.
  20. bossland

bossland Administrator