• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • DemonBuddy Unofficial status

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by Thecamel, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

For someone who knows dick about programming you sure come here like you have all the answers. Fixing bugs takes time, and it isn't like working around warden is all that easy. So it isn't a straight forward as look at code, fix code. Once you actually find the issue, you then have to go through ASM calls and memory hooks to figure out what is going on. On top of that, finding a crash bug in one version of Windows is like finding a needle in a hay stack. You literally had no idea how to diff folder, and you can come here to complain about shit taking time to fix?

So instead complaining in every fucking post you make, why not go use some other bot that you think is so much better. You won't be missed, you fucking twat.

robbyhiggins and Juggzmodz like this.
    2. Pongo

Pongo Member

I kinda solved my lag issue, lag still there but atleast now it is playable and not as bad as it was beforeā€¦..In my case it was simply the Necromancer routines that caused the Lag, I rerolled Witchdoctor now playing with the harvest routine that comes with the bot and it works much better, still laggy but playable, i hope lag problem will be fixed soon :)

3. dum dum

dum dum Member

I legit spit coffee on my phone at "fucking twat." Lol.

robbyhiggins likes this.
    4. Irontoe

Irontoe New Member

Phelon - don't lose it, because honestly: We pay for a product that isn't working as intended - and we have to PAY for the product, before we find out, it isn't working as intended.

There are 2 possible solutions for this.

1. Stop selling your broken product.
      2. Reimburse your customers, because your product isn't working.

Now: I've seen no indication that either of those solutions has been executed, leaving a bunch of people with a broken program that was paid for. That in any world, shape or form - is unacceptable.

And now your response could be: "Then fix it yourself". I paid for the product because I CAN'T code for shit, because why would I else need to buy it?

I am not required to fix it, I paid for someone to fix it. And while they are fixing it, they should reimburse the users of their software for the same amount of days, that their shit is broken, just like any halfdecent company would do.

rndr and Zaxxon2009 like this.
    5. dum dum

dum dum Member

As I see it, there is legitimate bitch on both sides. When you buy access to a program you are buying it as-is, bugs included. The expectation that said program is going to work up to your personal standards or that you are paying not only for the program but for the maintenance of it is implied nowhere other than in your own head. To be fair, it is an understandable expectation, but not one that I have ever seen explicitly promised and/or guaranteed by BosslandGmbH.

And, to be fair, Demonbuddy does what it's designed to do. The reliance people have on community developers to make their use of Demonbuddy somewhat more intuitive and hands-off has created a false expectation of "easiness-of-use" that isn't factually accurate. Most, if not all, of the current issues experienced by Demonbuddy users stem from unmaintained community developed code that does not execute properly. That said, community developed code is packaged along with demonbuddy releases, so there is at least a cursory level of responsibility on the part of the company. When you release something under your imprimatur you are in a sense "owning" it. That does make them somewhat responsible for whether or not it works correctly.

But at the end of the day, Demonbuddy is a back-end program. What we pay for when we rent it is the interface/injection between Demonbuddy and Diablo, nothing more. The first people to ever use it didn't have Trinity, or Adventurer, or ready-made profiles. They didn't have combat routines or Quest Tools. They had fuck-all but text editors and an IDE.

Now, I don't know about you, but in the time it took me to type all this out demonbuddy has successfully automated me through 3 level 90 Greater Rifts. That's nothing to sneeze at, and by itself is well worth the price I paid for my key.

Do I wish that Demonbuddy worked better? Yes. Do I wish that there seemed to be more corporate support for front-end development and ease-of-use? You bet your ass! But none of us are under any obligation to keep purchasing keys if we are unhappy with the product. In point of fact, there is nothing at all keeping anyone from requesting a full refund as soon as the they purchase the product if they feel it does not meet their personal standards. I have seen and heard of cases where that has happened and I have never heard of that not being honored by Bossland. But no one should expect to use Demonbuddy for longer than a few days and be able to expect a full refund because they suddenly decide somewhere down the road that they're not happy.

Just my two cents.

Ferrajill likes this.
    6. yuyangfan

yuyangfan New Member

The problem of WIN7 and TPS reduction after long time use has not been solved yet. The test edition still has these problems to be solved, the official is also slow to update the official edition, not knowing what an attitude is, and feeling that it is a feeling of love to use.

7. Maxtor87

Maxtor87 New Member

Patch 2.6.1c is up and made DB profiles/routines incompatible... any ETA of the update?

8. antrax40

antrax40 New Member

nouveau maj pour diablo bot hs

9. Halina

Halina New Member

Why you would log-out and patch the game?

10. Ibot123

Ibot123 New Member

Once you log out it auto patches. The reason for logging out is simple, DB is ancient 32bit, TurboHUD is 64bit.
      DB does not do bounties well, and I prefer fast runs, so I log out, start 64bit D3 and THUD and manually do bounties.

11. Halina

Halina New Member

Why would you logout and restart by the launcher?

12. Ibot123

Ibot123 New Member

I didn't restart the launcher. The launcher updated the game when I exited the game.

13. Halina

Halina New Member

wrong settings then...

14. frodzet

frodzet Member

You're so clever, aren't you?

15. Maxtor87

Maxtor87 New Member

@Thecamel any update on how is progressing the update of the new release and any idea how long we will have to wait for it?

turkeyslayer and piow like this.
    16. 66chaos99

66chaos99 New Member

This is starting to feel like Feb/March this year....bot gone...demon buddy dead....again.

I know you fixed it but did you really, the bot never really ran like it did prior to the major patch in Feb.
      Seemed more like a band-aid was put on the bot and no QA done before releasing it.
      Bot crashes more than ever (Windows 10).
      There is no consistency with running bounties, bounties ran fine before major patch.
      Bot running GR's you could leave it for a week np's, now your lucky to get 2/3 hrs before crash.

Just some friendly advice, if you want customers to pay and continue to pay for something, have
      a better attitude towards your customers, keep them informed regularly.
      Have a set page where they can read up on the progress for the fix of the current patch in question.

Provide a product that actually does what it says on the sale page and not half of what is promised.

Maxtor87 and Mittens like this.
    17. Mittens

Mittens New Member

Please, just give us something...

18. Rgheita

Rgheita New Member

i bought the bot and it was not working the same day. so i havent used the bot and i bought it 3-4 days ago. feels bad. but understand there is a patch but if ppl are paying we need to get some new information everyday cuz ppl just getting more and more mad, RoS Bot is working and for me its free but i wanted to keep my loyality to DB and uninstalled it....

19. Maxtor87

Maxtor87 New Member

RoS bot isn't working 100% yet, so they haven't released a stable bot after new patch... just saying

20. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

This patch will take some time to address.

Most likely weeks