• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Demonbuddy Will Be Delayed a Bit

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nawdik

nawdik New Member

Wish I knew this kind of info, lol

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

If you wanted to profit and risk HIGHLY your account(s) being compromised, don't wait for Buddy Team products. You should know by now their products aren't just slapped together for the sake of time at the cost of security and reliability. Stop the complaining and buy something else if you don't want a solid product with a proven track record of keeping your account(s) safe. Proud HB client for 2+ years with zero bans. If you get banned with a Buddy Team product, 9 times out of 10 you can only blame yourself for not protecting yourself or botting excessively.

Thanks for the update, take your time and don't sacrifice your standards for more profit. In the long-term, you'll have far more clients/customers than your competition because they will go out of business after 99% of their users get banned.

3. trix4rix

trix4rix Member

I have to be honest, while waiting for DB, I did purchase another product. mere hours after I bought said product, I attempted to return it, as it did not do as said. It was a horrible product that got me banned, and wasn't even transferable to my new account. I knew I should just wait for DB, but I wanted to go do something else while I waited for my bot to farm. Unfortunately, this was a mistake. Buddy products are, and always will be the best, safest, and most reliable, and I salute you Buddy team. You are doing a great job, and while it's disappointing to have to wait until Monday, if it provides a good product, than so be it.

EDIT: I am awaiting paypal decision on a return, as this certain other bot has refused to refund my money.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    4. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

So am I, and so are dozens of other people. Did you know his PayPal account got locked because so many people requested a refund?

5. trix4rix

trix4rix Member

you have no idea how happy this makes me! this other bot really was atrocious.

6. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I don't want to advertize it, but it's really not fair. You probably charged it back when the site went down, not because it got you banned. I don't buy that, sorry.
      I've been running it 24/7 on 7 accounts for the last two weeks, and it's made me ~15 thousand dollars (a lot more if I were to unload today's gold right now).

Sure, it's super ghetto and it will eventually get my accounts banned, but with that much money on my paypal, for doing absolutely nothing other than sitting one day powerlevelling the accounts, I couldn't ask for more, and neither should you.

That said, if DB is at least as good, I'll be switching faster than their checkout servers will crash.

7. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

You seem to have quite a lot of posts on the "other" bot's forums, so I can tell you're pretty loyal to it.

However, I don't know if you were a customer of theirs from day one, but I was. In the description of the bot, it specifically said it is "completely safe from Warden". A week later, he removed that text and then refused to discuss anything related to Warden thereafter. Then, he started that "my product is only for educational purposes" bullshit. I paid money for a product that promised features that it no longer promised at a later date; therefore, I deserve my money back.

8. Kronixal

Kronixal New Member

Thank you very much for putting in so much time and effort to make this bot the best it can be. I also really appreciate the consistent updates you give your fans, really takes the loads of my mind. <3

9. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I have 82 posts there, and 811 here. Where's your "loyalty" logic?
      I have 5 HB sessions, have made profiles and have contributed to debugging of both other people's profiles and CCs.

If there's a community I'm a part of, is this one, but I'm fair. I paid $30 for something that made me 15k... how could I complain?
      Like I said, it's SUPER ghetto, but it gets the job done. Will it get my accounts banned? Probably. Do I care? Absolutely not.

This I agree with. But this isn't the same as saying "it sux cuz it got me banned".

I've even said it here, I have no doubt the guy will disappear the second he gets heat from Blizzard, and it's the reason why I'm sticking with DB (and why I keep telling people that PM me to wait for DB), but the fact that you weren't happy about it doesn't change the fact that it worked out well for other people.

That said, I've never ever even considered selling gold before D3. I got the VS bot because I was already bored of D3 and wanted something to entertain me, and without expecting it, found 1k dollars a day on my paypal account without lifting a finger.

Now, I make 6 figures a year, I don't need to sell gold, but damn that's a good deal :p

10. sparks

sparks Active Member

Tony make one more video.
      I like how about a chr maybe 50 or so in hell act1.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    11. Vinc009

Vinc009 New Member

hmkay would have been awesome to bot while playing gw2 ^^ w/e i would rather wait for a safe bot than getting banned.

will it be out today or 1-2 days later?

12. trix4rix

trix4rix Member

you say that you don't believe that I asked for a refund when I got banned, and than you say that this bot will probably get your account banned? I don't sell gold man, I get gold to have fun on a game without having to spend a shit ton of money on it. Maybe if I had a 6 figure income I would buy a ton of them, but my comp can barely handle one session of D3, no way for 7 of them. it may have worked for you, but like you said, it's extremely ghetto, but at this point, you're just contradicting yourself. so enjoy your 15k/2 weeks, I'm just gonna have fun farming D3 while my broke ass sits and watches TV.

13. kasia

kasia Banned

To all who want a date: MONDAY, and dot take it 100% accurate. They have problems = Not good = delay

14. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I said I don't buy that you got banned because I haven't, and I'm running 7 bots 24/7. It's not like people will report you. Why am I not banned if it was so insecure? I fail to see where's the contradiction. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough.

That said, I hear you dude. I was bored of D3 already, and didn't care about getting my account banned, so I decided to try it out of curiosity if nothing else.
      At the time I was struggling with Act 4 Inferno so I figured maybe farm a bit, save myself the hassle and finally kill diablo and move on, but after seeing that it required no attention whatsoever, and gold was worth a lot of money, I did some math and decided to invest in some extra accounts. I haven't actually played the game since then.

I've even told people that if they care about the game itself (like I do about WoW, because I do nothing but actually SPEND my gold there) they should just take a break from Diablo, not to get burned out, and come back to it when DB was released.
      If you want to bot for yourself, there's no point in not waiting for what's likely going to be a much better product, but for people that want to make money off it, waiting for DB was quite a loss of potential profits.

15. markn12

markn12 Member

Any bot will get you banned nothing is 100% safe. If you got banned it isnt because of anything warden related right now because others would be banned and there would be more then just you. So lets keep this thread on topic please.

16. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Yeah, sorry about that...
      WTB a bot that goes where I want it to go, and not where IT wants to go!

Also, could a dev plz share some light on the cpu usage of DB? The game itself is already terribly optimized... I'm a bit concerned about it.

17. Deceased

Deceased New Member

^This. Wondering how many my comp can handle before I keep buying D3 accounts

18. T10H

T10H Member

Need to get a copy or two! Gonna make studying for exams a whole lot easier!

19. Wesley3

Wesley3 New Member

I have not been able to find anything on this topic. But what are things you can do to avoid being banned for botting in D3? I have botted in WOW previously and never got banned beacuse i read all the guides and was careful about it. However in D3 the only way i can see blizz being able to ban you in purely on what warden detects. (Why would you bot a multiplayer game?) So, what can you do to minimize you chances of being banned?

20. Shark986

Shark986 New Member

I reckon not having anyone on your real id and not being open for public game is safe as safe it can be. Only thing that i can see that can ban you, warden or being 24/7 online for weeks. But with all the problems they have with servers, i doubt they are keeping track of activity. x)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.