• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Detection Status? (Sorry if repost)

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by jaksemurf, Feb 16, 2017.

1. jaksemurf

jaksemurf Member

I stopped using Honorbuddy over a year ago because of a major banwave that caught all my accounts. A few months later I tried again and got nearly instantly banned while being very careful testing bot status (within 24 hours).

Just wondering what the situation is like at this point. Has it settled down a bit, or is detection rate so high that it's become one of those "keep throwing accounts at it because you just like botting" sorts of things?

I looked around a bit to see if there was a relevant, recent post regarding this but I want to know since I'm thinking about taking up playing WoW again. Especially now that you're expiring all my "permanent" keys, I don't want to spend the money to come back just for the bot to get me banned out of my 60 dollar Expansion purchase too.

2. phazeshifta123

phazeshifta123 Banned

So the 3 other threads with this exact same topic in the trending threads weren't enough to answer your question?

Yes, you are going to get banned. It may not be today or tomorrow, but within 1-2 months, you will lose your account....No matter what type of botting you do.

3. jaksemurf

jaksemurf Member

I don't know where to view trending threads... I haven't been on these forums since then. I just scrolled back a few pages in the General Discussion, didn't see anything that caught my eye, and made a new post.

Thanks for replying anyways.

4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Dont mind the troll, jaksemurf!

phazeshifta123 is a fresh forum troll, spreading his hateful posts all around the board, just because his former forum account have been obviously banned off the board, probably for the same offensive language.

Just spend half an hour, reading the popular topics, then you can make your opinion by yourself.

And double check if you had lifetime HB sessions, because they were recently reduced to 2 years ones, as explained in the sticky thread.

5. phazeshifta123

phazeshifta123 Banned

Yup, you should start reading with the Banwave thread from 2 weeks ago, and then when you finish with that, you can read the banwave thread from a month before that...And then when you finish with that, you can read the banwave thread from 2 months ago...

You see where I'm going with this?

Using HB is not safe and you will not keep your accounts long. Bossland will be lucky to even be in business in 2 months.