• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Developers

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Mendo, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Mendo

Mendo New Member

All these bans going around, people losing accounts, being suspended, etc. etc. and your response to the whole situation is basically, "you knew the risks. fuck off. thanks for your money". As your sipping your tea, chillin, are you going to acknowledge the situation and give us updates? maybe show us that you kinda give a shit? That'd be cool an stuff... :confused:

2. jezzzz

jezzzz Member

nah there just chillin. bossland is the first company in history which doesnt give a fuck at all if you renew your monthly/yearly subscription.

GIBE UPDATE PLEZE FAST I PAY U DO NOTIN PLZE GIBE SHIT

you will be told when theres something to tell, until then, youre right, basically, fuck off.

3. timotyman

timotyman Member

But you did know the risk. They have a thread acknowledged the situation. You don't know they drink tea.

4. pheraxx

pheraxx Member

Yea i see always and everywhere "You know the risk" , "It is normal to be banned for gathering" and thats it.. It's not normal now , it's not like before i used to have suiciders which lived like month or two before getting banned now i can be banned only with farming few hours, yea i know that i will be banned at some point, but can it be for atleast a 2,3 weeks??

5. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Could the whine posters above start to act bit mature please?

Bossland have nothing in common with your reckless botting style.

It is more than obvious, that nowadays, Blizzard demonstrate zero-tolerance for herb gather bots!

I am 100% sure, that if someone of you waste 5-6 hours of their lives and start by hand farming herbs in Legion for those 5-6 hours without a break, he will get banana soon after!

This was performed by Blizzard quite a few times in the past already and would definitely happen in the future too.

Just like dungeon farmers were targeted in the summer, its herb farmers call nowadays.

Get used to this, please and stop blaming Bossland for your own fails.

Because I see nearly zero ban reports of casual botters since the banwave, only herb, herb, herb bots ...

Its just the last 4 reports:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. automationarmy

automationarmy Member

I didn't herb farm or anything farm TBH. Used it for world quests and mythic+/raids. Was nailed in every wave including this one.

Herbs 24/7 will likely make it happen sooner - but don't sugarcoat it, your gettin banned either way.

Wish it wasn't the case but I'm an old timer - I play the game for you know - the mmo stuff. I can't invest myself back into something "temporarily" just to be randomly shat on by blizz at any poiint in the near future.

GM lost both his accounts too. Purely leveling & rotation.

It is what it is.

7. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

I bot farm herbs to sell for dollars , i expect to be banned and cop it on he chin. Its the risk I am prepared to take to turn a few bucks. Nothing new whatsoever.

8. Xarian

Xarian Member

What do you want them to say? Its just normal player report bans

See ya next banwave

9. Aion

I guess, you are discussing the 11/11 banwave, when we all got detected, obviously.

But the topic is after the recent short-pace bans on gather bots, farming herbs, which got directly closed (not temp. suspended) usually from 3 hours to 4 days after starting gathering, due to Blizzard's no-tolerance policy to them nowadays.

10. demonbixlas

demonbixlas New Member

Dude HB is a payed service its not a free staff to say tnx you bossland when you are paying for some shiit you expect something in return like a minimum security.

And the bot is still being promoted as the programm that fooled blizzard and that won many lawsuits against blizzard and etc.

I would accept this is it was a free programm but when you pay for a service you have rights.

And what did bossland do after the 10th november banwave to protect their customers?NOthing at all.
      They released the bot again after 2 days without any protection.

And we are not talking about suicide bots we are talking about people that used the bot 4-5 hours for lvling.

My friend and i got banned.We used the bot only for lvling 10 hours in 2 days a week ago no herbs farm nothing so dont tell me its all herb herb herb.

And as i read many people got banned for just injecting the HB into the game without doing anything.

So get your facts straight before posting shiit comments

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    11. Xarian

Xarian Member

Aion is a very biased dude on this forum, he will protect HB to the end

Probably it is because he is a community developer, and losing HB means losing thousands of dollars each month for him, unfortunately he will have to admit defeat soon

12. microusb2010

microusb2010 New Member

true that...

13. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

You pay like what, 55 euros for 1 year? so about 5 Euro a month. You didn't buy a ferrari. They make the ban section public. Sorry you made a stupid decision, the ban section has been active for years now. It should have been obvious from the start this was a risk.

"When you pay for a service you have rights" What kind of entitled shit is this. You realize you bought a bot with a history of ban reports right?

Bossland makes it clear Honorbuddy is risky. If you weren't ready to lose your main account you should not have botted

Do a little bit of research next time. Would have saved you all this trouble.

14. cheezemode

cheezemode Member

Dude this is flat out dumb. Everyone got hit these last few times not just herb farmers. I just lost 2 accounts that were leveling and had 0 gold on them or in banks.

15. eyesopen

eyesopen Member

mate are you blind, full of people ban for only questing.
      I lost 3 fresh new account create after 11/11 only for questing 100 to 110 and both of them are banned...
      Hb is detected that's all

16. reconnect

reconnect Member

Yes, we did know the risk. However, we did not know the guarantee of being banned.

You must be new around here! Honorbuddy has been detected since what, the past 2 years? After someone leaked a source, somewhere...

17. Aion

I understand your frustration, mate, but If you start to actually read before writing, you would realize that, this topic was about the random Permanent Account Closures, received between the banwaves, not about the 6/18 months Suspensions, received after a banwaves.

Thats the sole reason on my post above.

Because we receive unavoidable banwaves here and there, but between them, some people receive "random" and "surprice" targeted permanent bans, which are most likely manual bans, with zero appeal-success rate.

Regarding today's banwave, yes - it is harsh for us, but no matter if you were botting with SBR, WRobot, TheNoonBot or EWT, all bots but FH received banwaves today (Because FH received it 5 days ago anyway)

So no matter how 3rd party botting companies behave, World of Warcraft is Blizzard's game, and only Blizzard decide how and when to ban customers!

Just because Bossland was dodging banwaves for long 6 years have not made Honorbuddy immune to the banwave spree each 6 months for a year.

I see no logical reason for any adult person on this Earth to believe that banwaves have gone, just because Honorbuddy had opened the Auth servers just 2 days after the banwave. Buddy team clearly stated, that they are still investigating, and so far had no any solid reason, why this detection have rolled.

Yes, we all have believed, that we have another 6 months timewindow for this, but indeed, Blizzard have other plans ...

18. reconnect

reconnect Member

Well said sir. I have to agree.

19. Aion

Yep,

Just bought my private island, yeeeee!
      [​IMG]
      Sandy Cay - Bahamas, Caribbean - Private Islands for Sale

Or not?

I suppose, Im not really interesting here - just another ComDev, with or without me, there is not much difference.

Honorbuddy makes the difference, at least until WoW gets abandoned.

So I hope most of us would stick around, to see how things goes ...

20. Palette

Palette New Member

Invite me :cool: