• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Dev's, we need answers and and now re: Raiders and HB, bans and 72 hour suspensions.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by tombot, Nov 1, 2013.

1. tombot

tombot New Member

I'm seeing all the bans and 72 hour suspensions ( I was personally given a 72 hour ban ) for raiders.

All I was doing was raiding, nothing more. HB, Tyrael and Fury Unleashed. I have BS and Engineering. I don't farm, I don't use leveling addons. I lost part of my hand in Iraq and It's physically impossible for me to do the rotation with my left hand. PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

In fact, if Blizzard is reading this, there are around 12 of us, all friends, some from Walter Reed, Facebook and word of mouth, all former service personal with injuries to digits, limbs, etc that absolutely count on HB to allow us to play your game. It's no secret, I've been sharing the reasons why I use HB for over a year. Just go read my past posts.

Not to cry anyone a river but I count on this product to help bring a little joy into my life. I have friends in wow, I look forward to raiding, the social aspect, etc and it just gives me something to do, to look forward to.

DEVS - Please don't sit there and not answer us. Pull the plug, issue a warning to the community, anything to help protect our accounts. If there is an area that they might be able to figure out what we are doing, share it with us. Do we turn off interrupts, anything to do with frame lock? Anything else we could do, turn off or not do or use.

I would personally be devastated if I lost my account of 8+ years. The only thing I can do now is move off my toon onto another account and pray to god that someone is watching over me.

2. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Use PQR maybe?

3. tombot

tombot New Member

I'm actually looking at using PQR for raiding now. I've been aware and using it from time to time but with the complexity of HB vs PQR, I think for what I need, a automatic rotation and nothing more, PQR might be my best choice.

I got disconnected during a Flex raid not 10 mins into it and attempted to reconnect only to find out I had been suspended for 72 hours. Something is being detected, maybe not the program but something a routine is doing. Interrupts seem to be ruled out, maybe, as one other guy stated he had interrupts off as was also given a 72 hour ban using a hunter rotation.

The problem with PRQ is that it is really hit or miss with the routines that the community provides. Most are way way below in dps compared to what I've been able to find with the HB community. I'm talking 20 - 30 - 40 - 60k less dps spread across several routines and classes.

I would love to find a hard hitting "PRIVATE" Arms / Fury routine for PQR to which I would gladly GLADLY make a donation / payment for. Someone please in-box me if you know of anything.

4. hoan

hoan Member

All my accounts got 72 hours too, the same happen with my friends.

5. prolifik

prolifik New Member

So you have been using PQR on your account in the past? Then it might be a delayed ban :)

6. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

And you might be full of bu*****t too.

7. oolong

oolong New Member

I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't have the dexterity in my hand due to a break several years ago to be able to do a rotation to be able to keep up with end-game raiding and rotation helpers have kept me subbed to the game much longer than I would have been if not for it.

I think if they were targeting all rotation-related bans than PQR forums would be in an uproar. The only thing I've seen recently there is an attempt to make the default interrupting profile less detectable by making it random.

I don't use HB to raid or PVP. I'm thinking my recent ban was from using for farming mobs with HB for rep and left the interrupts going. How does HB it interrupt? PRQ has a interrupt profile that randomized interrupt times making it much less detectable. Does HB have this sort of setting? How often would you interrupt? Instantly? Was there no delay or randomness between interrupts? One easy easy way to detect a rotation bot would be to look for a habit of instant interrupts in a lot.

There are also paid warrior profile for PQR that you may want to try. You can search pqr in the trade forums of owned core to find them. The devs of those profiles are usually open to feedback to improve.

8. tombot

tombot New Member

I got banned and lost the appeal maybe 6 or 7 days ago.

I had interrupts OFF. I also had mass spell reflect OFF as well. None of that was in my rotation. All that account was used for was raiding 3 days a week. Nothing more. I didn't even have any gather abilities. Who knows how they caught me. From reading the ban section, they apparently have a way to find us. Of course the devs are not going to say anything cause it will only validate everyone else s suspicion and concern. Something is going on tho. No denying that.

That account was 9 years old. I can't be too upset. I had a rogue on the account that had glaives. I sold that Rogue account for $2,300 to someone in the Navy. I also sold gold ( not recently ) but I've made maybe 4500 on the account that had a few merged toons over the last 6 or so years, minus the 15 a month.

Ill be back on a new IP, new account for the new Xpac and hopefully things will be sorted out better by then.

Im going to enjoy my nice break for now :)

9. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

This type of ban in raiding is 100% player report... clearly you were doing something that was making others in the raid report you, this may be due to an unrealistically high healing or damage meter (some of these guys are obsessed with meters).

When you lose the appeal, it's usually due to the logs stating your reaction times etc... some people (not sure how this works) basically a have non-human bot speed response which leads to losing the appeal.

I think the lower the response speed the more bottish it looks? Human mind processes a thought at around 0.600 ms, so the average may be around 1500-2500ms on a normal person when casting spells or doing an action.

10. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

maybe he activated Framelock?

11. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

We all do, so what are you implying ?

12. tightytighty

tightytighty Member

13. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

i personaly think it triggers to fast the actions in the wow client. i dont use it.