• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • DH GRrift 50 for 7-10 minutes 0-5 deaths. Guide.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by XEENG, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Critical

Critical New Member

Nice Guide! Im playing Barb, but i think DH can make it higher in Grifts, just one question, this DH need to be seasonal? thx a lot

2. jvu0001

jvu0001 New Member

hey XEENG, do you have a good setup for Unhallowed Essence build?

3. Andongni

Andongni Member

Anyone? I can only see the option for avoidance in the first tab and misc but no %. I am using regular Trinity 2.1.

4. cjh034

cjh034 New Member

XEENG, thank you very much for this guide. It's amazing.

Don't worry about your English. It's better then at least half the people I work with and they were all born and raised in the US.

5. n1439

n1439 New Member

Thanks, man, your guide helped me!
      Trinity developers must set this as default settings for DH :/

6. XEENG

XEENG New Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwym2kqwyxho00e/Trinity.xml?dl=0

It's not necessary to be seasonal unless you want to play "Unhallowed Esscence" Multishot build with the new "Dead man's Legacy".

Unfortunately no.
      But my current settings could help with UE performance.
      I've made a lot of testing on UE build.
      Only thing I didn't try is To stack a lot of CDR on it.

1. If you use discipline spender, bot will waste all you disc in a several seconds, and your dps will be lowered to the ground. If you don't, well, you're dead :(
      2. You can't afford that much CDR. If you play Fire Multishot based build you go RCR instead. Or else you need to shot 2,5 "Evasive fire - focused fire" with "Night stalker" passive between each Multishot.
      3. Average APS on UE = 2. Without RCR It's ~ 1 multishot every 1,5 seconds. With 50% RCR its ~ 1 multishot every second.
      4. Strongest Multishot rune is "rocket barrage" with "Ballistics" passive. With good gear it will hit for ~4 bil damage total. 1 from multishot and 1 from each rocket.
      5. Dead man's legacy doesn't affect rocket damage when your target is below 50%-60%. So only multishot will hit twice. It's 5 bil total.
      5. Rockets have very unpredictable behavior, you want to be as close as possible to make them hit your target.
      6. If you play "Ball lightning" with Kridershot you may want to remove mulitshot skill from your bar, because Lightning rune costs only 15 and bot will prefer to spam it more. Without multishot this bulds lacks burst damage. Not every elite will wait until you'll tickle them to death with your hairy balls of lightning. :D
      7. Comparing to N6, UA has poor combat movement, poor survivability, poor crowd control, and it's sad to say, poor DPS.

N6 rain of vengeance hits for 8-15 bil with belt, and 8-15 after that with the skill itself, every 3 seconds, with no casting time delay, It gives you Crowd control and it all goes on top of the Strafe damage.

To prove how painfully I tried UA build, i will show you a picture of 10 bil gold reroll on quiver.
      http://i.imgur.com/MxXJduS.jpg

Open Trinity => Combat => Demon Hunter. Then scroll down and you will see a list of elite affixes (Arcane, Frozen Pulse e.t.c)
      Left column is - "Radius" and the right one is "Health %"

For example:
      100% value = Your bot will try to avoid this affix even if he is at full health.
      50% value = He will start to react on affix only when he will lose a half HP.
      0% value = Bot ignores affix.

Thank you! Sometimes I don't feel confident about my language. It's great that you telling me it! Thx a lot! :eek:

Thank you. I guess I'm not that smart for such an honor. :)

Good to see you guys enjoying it.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    7. infinity

infinity Member

Hey XEENG,
      Few questions, could you link the gear you are rocking ? (shoulders and bracers at least) and quiver
      2nd, the neck, i have the poison immune one, I lowered the poison affix down to 0 in Trinity, it should be fine, right ?

8. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

its all on the 1st page i figured you would have read thru the 1st page and saw all the pictures of his gear

9. n1439

n1439 New Member

Да ёбанный нахуй в рот! Какого близардовского хера дх дохнет в самых безобидных ситуациях? Красиво кайтит элитку, убивает, бежит дальше и дохнет во взрыве, который оставляет после себя элитка. Бот проходит великий портал 40, мрет 4 раза и все ебанные 4 раза в этих взрывах. Зла нехватает.

Short translate: Why the fuck DH keep dieing in after-kill-aoe (i mean this nasty red globes on place after elite kill) ?

10. losingstreak1

losingstreak1 New Member

Grfit 42 with very similar gear - 40 deaths an hour 15 LPH. what am i doing wrong?

11. XEENG

XEENG New Member

Yes. I guess if you are immune to a certain element you can change Trinity stats of this kind of affixes to "0".

I've attached my gear list and my trinity link to my first post.

Trinity => Combat => Demon Hunter => Scroll down
      Set "Molten Core" radius to 25 and "Molten Core" Health to 100.

Short translate: Nazdorovye! ;)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    12. n1439

n1439 New Member

molten core allready 30 after i first time read your guide

[​IMG]

13. XEENG

XEENG New Member

Make sure you're using latest DB beta build.
      And check your "Avoid AoE out of combat".

14. n1439

n1439 New Member

everything up-to-date
      i have same problem as https://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/217608-avoid-molten-skill.html

maybe it's client-language problem or so.... i playing on russian diablo client version

it's really sad, cos after your guide i set it up and my DH now can really good kite elites, really able to finish 40, maybe 45 grift and this annoying problem fucks everything :(

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    15. Shaded

Shaded Member

Xeeng

What profile are you using and what is your Questools settings etc please?

Also have followed all settings exactly, bot will run right up to mobs first and then kite?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    16. XEENG

XEENG New Member

Hi! I've attached the answer to the bottom of my first post.

17. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

XEENG quick question ive DL your trinity but these boxes wernt checked can you tell me which ones you have checked in your DH settings

ss1.PNG

18. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

Xeeng, thank you for the guide it's been extremely helpful. For anyone wondering how Xeengs setup does I can vouch for it as I've been using it on my DH now for about a week while gearing up my DH and it's been great. I'm nearly at or above some of the stats that Xeeng has minus RoV damage and Toughness and I'm able to solo Grift 45 to 46 easily with a few minutes to spare. My biggest weakness is my toughness right now which I believe is why I can't survive the 47+ GRifts but just working on the right gear to drop without sacrificing damage.

To my amazement I've sat and watched my DH crit for over 2.5billion damage with all the procs running and it's amazing. Having the Calamity with the Mark of Death is crucial as well. There are weapons you can have in your offhand that will provide a DPS % increase but you give up so much more not having that Mark of Death. I also prefer the Shade Rune over Stampede on RoV, it might just be me but it seems to have a wider affect on packs of mobs than Stampede does.

19. XEENG

XEENG New Member

You can check all of those.

I'm still experimenting with "smoke screen spam".
      A) If its unchecked, the bot can sometimes use it pretty good. For example right before he is going to cross arcane lasers, he turns it on and runs harmlessly. It also saves a lot of time when combat ends and there's still some AoE remain. He doesn't wait, he just runs through with SS up.

on the other hand
      B) If it's checked, bot can randomly avoid instant damage like Thunderstorm, Jailer or
      Vortex. SS is on for 50% of the time, so look at it as 50% dodge chance.

So there's pros and cons in both of these options. It's hard to tell wich one is right.

Thank you! I'm glad it works not just for me!

Btw 2.5 bil crits are way too low. I'm happy you're happy with it but you can rise it to ~10 easily. Good luck with it!
      It took me 2 or 3 weeks to find the gear I have now.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    20. Jadax

Jadax Member

Nice guide going to try it later today, btw I can't download your trinity folder - there seems to be an error, can you please check.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015