• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Did you disconnect a few hours before ban?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Giwin, Nov 8, 2013.

?

Did you disconnect within 24 hours before a ban?

Poll closed Nov 22, 2013.
    1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Was wondering if anyone experienced strange disconnects even though their internet was working...

My theory (and it's a theory based on paranoia :p) is that Blizzard has a system where once you've been online for too long you automatically disconnect and the speed in which you log back in is monitored so that if it's too fast then the account is flagged for investigation, currently there's only 2 reloggers both of which relog in a very fast manner, this is also based on personal experience on a few accounts as well as the fact that blizzard isn't above targeting reloggers as seen in diablo 3 (I'm not saying client side detection, I'm saying server side detection).

Will have thread closed after 2 weeks, if you haven't experienced this and you did watch your world of warcraft account for more than 50% of the time and you've been banned please also vote.

2. Xavier227

Xavier227 New Member

Yea got banned yesterday on one of my account and I had strange disconnects while raiding (during middle of boss fight)

3. xtreamdreamz

xtreamdreamz New Member

My 2 cent remember the latest update? the one that the 32bit client would not work? so what if, and yea i know its nothing but speculation. what if this was to see how many 32bit accounts there where and what if they flagged them if those accounts are on a 64bit machine and relogged realy quick. because one of my accounts got banned when i was not botting on it still it had the relogger on it, i discon right before the bann in an instance, it was gnomeran sometging u know dwarves starter area dungeon. This account wasn't even in the neighborhood of my other bots. dif paypal and everything. This account aint even located in the same city as me because this account was botting but never on my pc i managed it with teamviewer when it botted on ther pc of my older brother and its like 30km away from my city. i was over there managing the other accounts in teamviewer at home when i ran the dungeon. they all got banned same day same time even that account did not have any connection to the other accounts. It leveled (kick) grinded(botanist) ran dungeons without bot. It was supervised bye 2 people for like 6h a day with a random brake off 260 then it emptied bags sold greens greys. but it relogged that day 3 times and got disconnected before the ban like all my accounts and this happened the last week on all my accounts. even the non botting ones 32 bit client, the only one that not get discon was my nephew with his 64bit client, he played 9h no discon what so ever

4. Proceed

Proceed New Member

I was banned and i dont use any relogger ...

5. brandon12345

brandon12345 New Member

I really wish u hadn't posted this im getting disconnected and immediately reconnecting to battlenet (where I don't have to enter password) on multiple accounts and not all at the same time. has me trippin after I read this but whatever I just bought 3 more accounts todays so we will see if I get banned in a couple hours I will be here to rage about how HB is not "SAFE" >< LOL JK

6. brandon12345

brandon12345 New Member

Well I am back, I knew I had a weird feeling about the disconnects I had never seen that before like that, just had 1 account banned :( was only a week old one to oh well buy another lvl another gather another I guess

7. xJiinez

xJiinez New Member

Newly got banned.. it sucks. but.. yes... i also got the weird stuffs..

8. Giffystiffy

Giffystiffy Member

Got 0 weird dc's, however had weirder stuff than random dc's happening to me. Bot was running Gb2 and maybe every 6th hr the day uptill the ban the WoW screen would just turn black out of nowhere, and I'd have to relog to make it go normal. I had a feeling that Blizz were fuckin with me.

I had 4 acc's running that day, 3 of them got perm banned same time, I obviously stopped my 4th acc instantly, it got banned 2 days later anyway.

9. brandon12345

brandon12345 New Member

ive had that same thing happen before a few times with no ban after, anyways 17hrs waiting on this ticket to overturn ban if it is overturned I am going to bot on it 24/7 until ban ><

Yes!

Account Name: WoW3
      Reason: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

The actions above have been deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft, and resulted in the closure of your account. After a thorough review we have determined that the World of Warcraft license will not be permanently closed at this time. However, the account will be suspended for [72] hours.

After this suspension has ended you will be able to login normally, also remember to login to the account page first to refresh the status. Bear in mind that future violations against our policies may lead to further actions, up to and including permanent closure of the license.

While the suspension is in place, we would recommend taking a moment to review the policies in the game at <https://battle.net/support/article/100644>.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

time to grind that account until its death

10. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

my account got disconnected while i was watching questbotting lol 2 times dc logged 2 times back in quested further then bam banned:) i bet the gm was inspecting if i was a bot or not i shouldnt logged back in and stay offline at the time he dced me the first time that could have safe my 2 accounts some one told me gm can do weird things witch you charachter ingame like letting the class go in the air then on the ground to see if youre a bot and more things