• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Did you get banned today???

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Sulixes, Dec 18, 2012.

?

Banned??

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No :)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. sin05

sin05 New Member

u said about another account!!!

2. Pose1don1

Pose1don1 New Member

! account, but not banned, only started like two days ago, i'll never quit botting, it's an addiction, just need to get more keys, this should up the gold market, hopefully on EU side aswel.

xo

3. Twinca

Twinca Member

Here is your answer :D got alot of these mails now. (all accs)

Was btw wondering. i just sold an item on RMAH right before i got banned, will i get the money or not? (its enough to a new acc:D) so would be awesome if i should get them.

Greetings, * * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * * A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III. The account action detailed below was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcome of our investigation due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly and appropriate action taken on all accounts involved. Account Action: Account Closure Offence: Unapproved Third Party Software A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Cheat Programs ("Hacks") We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls. Automation Programs ("Bots") We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation. This Diablo III account has been closed based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/d3_tou.html) and our In-Game Policies (http://eu.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-policies). Any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will not be refunded or reversed. Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new licence or attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal wait to purchase a new Diablo III licence until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III licence, the new account will overwrite your old account and any prior heroes or items will be permanently erased. Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by submitting a ticket through the Battle.net support site. To submit a ticket, please visit http://eu.battle.net/support/ticket/submit. Our support team will not be able to investigate account actions over the phone. We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you for respecting our position. Regards, Blizzard Entertainment Diablo III Customer Support http://eu.battle.net/support

4. anon667

anon667 New Member

If the purchase has been made, the sale will go through (have seen lots of people reporting it).

5. Twinca

Twinca Member

Ty for fast answer, then i will cross my fingers, and make a bit hope for it. will report back when i see something.

6. Tatsumi

Tatsumi Member

1/2 Didnt get my main account, even though it has some (less than 1 week total) botting on it.
      Will buy new account and continue, probably after the new year.

7. completely faded

completely faded New Member

As long as the sale was already made, it WILL go through as long as the payment on buyers side doesnt bounce (ie, overdraft debit/paypal/whatever.)

--

ON a side note, I've already got 4 more accounts. I just won't start botting them until I see that this is safe to use again.

8. condomnofun

condomnofun New Member

3 accounts were banned 2day =( but no email

9. kupaloids23

kupaloids23 New Member

wth you doin in this forum, woman if you're not botting?!!

10. Lloyd

Lloyd New Member

I got the ol banhammer today. Sucks to be me, contemplating starting again and at the same time .. ready to just say fuck it.

11. ShaRa29

ShaRa29 New Member

Banned 2/2 too. One acc was from may 15th, and the second one was bought 1 month ago.

I would like to thanks blizzard : I'll be able to shutdown my computer now.

12. splitpersona

splitpersona New Member

Thanks to everyone in the community...You guys are so awesome working on profiles and plugins + community dev. Special Thanks! You are all stars! Got banned but I am loving it...no more baby sitting for a dead game....too bad I didnt even recover back my account cost. I think if you want to be botting at least 6 accounts to be seeing some profit with 1 is impossible. Cheers all and BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

I know the join date...but I dont post so no reason to log in to download plugins or profiles...but a thank you is in place .

13. vrillco

vrillco New Member

Banned today, I just started playing it again a few days ago... <10 hours on DB. I'm appealing it, this is fucking bullshit.

14. ozzborn

ozzborn New Member

Banned 2/2 today, submitted a ticket, they said I had Multiple violations including hacking and botting, I only botted on the account, never used hacks lol.

One account was paragon 100 barb and working on P100 wizard, over half way there, other account P97 barb, offline at the time of ban on both accounts.

15. jarrett

jarrett New Member

I logged out of the PC, woke up to see i got banned. You were just lucky.

16. hackerlol

hackerlol New Member

I just got the Ban email.
      70 Paragaon Barb gone : (.
      I botted for 4-6 hours a day using Alkaizer Pure profile. Bah...

17. darktour

darktour New Member

yeah same here, got 3 single 1year keys and 1 3-session 1 year key that all have 8+ months on em, i'll sell them to anyone who wants for cheap

18. adty88

adty88 New Member

Me and all friend D3 id is ban....

19. InMemories

InMemories New Member

I'm curious, is anyone still alive?

20. Versitily

Versitily New Member

Maybe those that don't use Demonbuddy right now. i botted from start on 4 accounts 24/7 and never had issues. Yet never seen anything like this. Its now detectable

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.