• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Divert their attention here

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by PhaseRoll, Mar 9, 2014.

1. PhaseRoll

PhaseRoll New Member

Im not sure if rebornbuddy and honorbuddy are the same but is it not possible to have the devs there slowly transition their attention from here to there?

WoW is a sinking ship from last I heard and FFXIV is still at its early stages and has much potential

They should at least have this bot as one of the top priorities and push out contents for it as much as possible

This bot still has a long way to go and cant even compete with the others at the moment

2. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

I totally agree, although Mastagh is working on a completely meshed world like WoW has, once that's done with a few more API additions it'll be much easier to create new BotBases like questing and dailies. I know which competitors you're talking about, honestly I have no interest in a bot which can't get anything accomplished unless it teleports me around everywhere and is ultimately gonna get my account banned.

3. RhysG

RhysG Member

This!

I know Mastagh is busy on this bot, but having leveled up all classes this bot is capabale of leveling already I feel like this bot has already run its course for me

A crafting bot / fate bot would be killer

The fact that the reborn buddy new posts has been removed from the top is a worrying sign for this bot :/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    4. Nizaden

Nizaden New Member

I agree, this project really needs some help... I know Mastagh has his hands full and the work he has done has been top notch but we need more help here.

5. PhaseRoll

PhaseRoll New Member

After just 3 days of trial, I can definitely say this bot has so much potential.

@Mastahg your doing great so far and Im pretty sure all of us here appreciate that but man, you gotta call your buddies here to help you out

The quicker this matures, the better for your existing customers and for your future customers

Leave WoW its a hopeless case, blizzard is just forestalling its end..and also you wont deal with any wardens with ffxiv - no pain in the butt

6. AnonBuddy

AnonBuddy New Member

Amusing thread