• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Do you think I'm flagged ?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by bap30, Jul 30, 2014.

1. bap30

bap30 New Member

Hello,

Since the tripwire events, I made a starter edition account on which I wanted to level up all the classes lvl 20, running mostly Kick's profile, but also Cava's and brodieman's compendium. Just wanted to run some tests and have an idea about how risky it was.

Right now, 3 of my 5 characters on this account are like in an instanced world. I'm saying like because not sure it is one. Maybe it's just a bug (but I tried to disconnect and reconnect several times so it's weird). Every second there is a light on my character (Exactly the same that you have when you've just logged in, but on these characters it repeats again and again) stopping every action I'm doing (can't put poison on my rogue, on my hunt my pet disappears and appears every second, and even stops the 20 seconds count to disconnect. I have to alt+F4...). There are no NPC all around me, friendly or ennemy. No problem on the 2 other characters.

As I thought it was linked to Kick's profiles (I'm not sure but I think on the others I started with Cava's and Brodieman's), I tried to create a new toon and had the same problem. HB is not running. And I really think it's account-related because at the same time I'm on my main account without any problem, launched from the same wow folder.

I don't care about this account as it is a starter edition but it is really weird. So what do you think about it ?

Sorry for my english if there are mistakes, and thanks for your answers.

2. DMan

DMan New Member

This doesn't sound very HB related.

Try running a repair on your wow client and check your firewall settings to make sure nothing is blocking wow. Also check the latency on your realm and your internet connection. Could be anything from a corrupted game, slow internet, inadequate RAM, bad addons.

Start with the repair, then check your video card drivers and work your way down from there. Separate accounts do have separate settings, addons, etc.

3. bap30

bap30 New Member

Ok so I wanted to see if it was my driver because I forgot it but it happened after an upload. So I started the game and everything was ok... I changed nothing, the only thing that happened since the issue is that I have reboot my computer, so I got worried too fast...

I apologize for this, and thank you !