• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Documentation/Reference?

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by frodzet, Oct 28, 2015.

1. frodzet

frodzet Member

Greetings,

I'm kind of confused as to how the library for Demonbuddy works, i can't seem to find any documentation or reference for me to look up stuff. Does no such wiki page exist or am i missing something here? Developing stuff for Honorbuddy is kind of easy, since you have a 'bad' but acceptable documentation aswell as intellisense.

Anyone can help me out on this?

Thank you

2. frodzet

frodzet Member

Still haven't figured it out :) Someone please respond, i'd like to get my hands dirty in the code! :)

EDIT: Apparently you just have to add the Demonbuddy.exe to your references.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    3. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I would definitely recommend you grab a reflector app like dotPeek to search/browse over Demonbuddy.exe

4. mylok

mylok New Member

hi did you solve the Reference issue? I did add the Demonbuddy.exe to reference but still can not compile the project.

5. Elektrozoider

Elektrozoider Member

I'm wondering the same... where can be found/downloaded the assemblies with their respective Xml documentation to take advantage of Intellisense info?, there are so much plugin devs. here, then why this question stills without a cannonical answer to illustrate us?.

I can understand that the 3rd party libraries used by DM are home-made so much of them will come without documentation stuff just because the author(s) didn't care about adding the required Xml-summaries to compile the dev. documentation when publishing their API (ignore the Xml documentation generation its a very bad practice), however, I'm pretty sure that not all the libraries used by DM were developed by authos that doesn't care about Xml docs, so, where are hosted the projects to download them and compile them to generate the Xml docs?.

Thanks for read.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    6. H3XBUDDY

H3XBUDDY New Member

the same question here