• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Does this still get updated?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by runittwiice, Mar 20, 2015.

1. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

I was thinking about getting Demonbuddy just to use it as a Combat Routine, but compared to other forums this seems kinda..quiet..so I was just wondering if it's worth getting before I put money in? Ok, it's not alot of money, but still..

2. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

Honestly no it's not worth getting because we don't even get updates anymore or any higher up staff even reply they are lazy as fuck

3. mitre27

mitre27 Member

I don't know, i have no issues, i have a script for everything i want within diablo, gold farm, rift farm, bounty farming act 1, greater rifts etc.

4. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

Try the trial, 1 euro for 3 days. It is only updated for patches and nothing gets changed, profiles rarely get updated. If you've got common sense and a good knowledge of problem solving, it'll work for you.

5. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

I'd most likely get it for the combat routines, are those worth it?

6. meepo604

meepo604 New Member

Bot is fully reliable, ignore the trolls.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      (hardcore t6 rifts/bounties)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    7. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

dude non of the profile 100% afakable. List the profiles that you are running. I dontbeleive you.

8. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

I appreciate the comments guys, but I'm really curious about the combat routines, are they worth it or should I just learn to press five buttons?

9. diegomzl

diegomzl New Member

rix normal rift are 100% afk. Never saw a problem with it. When it gets stuck, the xp inactivity kicks in and it starts again.
      and same with bounty act 1 and neck keys farm.
      Only problem I see is greater rifts that sometimes it doesnt find the npc to upgrade key or gem and runs around doing nothing and dunno why in this problem the xp inactivity doesnt kick in.

those are the ones I know that work or not.. cause are the only ones I need bot for.

10. diegomzl

diegomzl New Member

what class?
      nowdays I dunno.
      I remember few years ago.. the ww barb bot combat routine used to do it better than me by hand lol...

11. infinity

infinity Member

Dude, after you asked on another post where the recipe for the Hellfire amulet dropped cause you had been farming and not found it for a long time we can assume you're really new or just lazy finding it out with google (yeah i know it takes 2 seconds)
      so plz don't make statements like that, based on few hours of trying. Cause there are profiles that are 100% afk. All depends on what plugins you run with them. I really don't wanna go into details but I know cause I really did my research.

12. RyRys

RyRys New Member

As Tony is being useless...

Anyone know what is the most stable build of the bot atm, the beta or "stable" version? I'd rather not have to test both to find out what one is the better one atm.

Thanks.

13. meepo604

meepo604 New Member

I'd help you but your an impatient condescending flaming prick, so figure it out on your own :)

14. mitre27

mitre27 Member

GHom bot is, rift bot is if you put a gold inactivity timer to 2 minutes so if it does get stuck it logs, infact, most of the bigger scripts are 100% afkable if you set it up right.

15. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Some of you are idiots, I run my bot 24/7 be it bounties or rift bot NO ISSUES. The only issue I have with bounty is when I fill 3 tabs full of caches and have to open them(I save them to currently to use the grift exploit to get a few thousand extra shards). For the most part I haven't had any issues in 2+ weeks with my bots, and more then half the time any issue is my side ie loss of connection, power outage, d3 freeze. If you can't click a few boxes and customize your bot properly then maybe this isn't for you, stop telling other people shit is broken bla bla bla, DEAL WITH IT STOP BITCHING

16. donnamonna

donnamonna Member

As someone completely new to demonbuddy I'm lost... utterly.

Can't get any profiles to work, not a single one of them. There is either no documentation, or the documentation is severely outdated and/or sometimes contradictory.

I've used Honorbuddy for years and have had zero problems with it, but this one here is a tough nut to ***** because there is no real logical place to "start" if you've never used it before.

Probably, the error is with me and I am missing something simple, but since I've tried to use this my frustration levels have approached almost astronomical proportions.

If you can get this to work, more power to you. If you are a complete newb, save your money.

17. MyUserNameOfWin

MyUserNameOfWin New Member

If you have absolutely no clue on how to work a computer, then yes this bot is useless, but only because you are.

I've never needed documentation, the options is pretty selfexplanatory, and really, most of the needed profiles are 100% AFK-able. I've been botting 24/7 since S2 start and I'm almost paragon 700. Only botting, no playing. Hardly any breaks, and if it does, it's mostly because Diablo is crashing. That seems reliable to me.

@donnamonna: If you need help setting it up, throw me a PM, I'll help you over TeamViewer.

18. errol

errol Member

19. mitre27

mitre27 Member

20. jotd

jotd Member

+% XP on items is "bugged" in greater rifts, it works multiplicative instead of additive. There are some builds out there that can pull off 50b xp/h.