Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[DOWNLOAD] Trinity

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by xzjv, Jan 12, 2016.

1. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

What is Trinity?

Trinity is the only combat plugin for Demon-Buddy. It handles most aspects of the bot's behavior. Including:
    • Picking up items,
    • Fighting Monsters,
    • Interacting with Shrines/Doors/Switches etc.
    • Avoiding bad stuff
    • Town tasks (evaluating items, selling, salvaging, identifying, cubing, gambling).

What's new?

Improved Routine System

Routines have had their existing special logic for popular builds moved into separate files. They've also been extended to give routine developers control over how the bot behaves like we've never had before.
    • Combat settings are now specific to each routine.
    • Any combination of skills can be used just like before with the default routine.
    • The correct routine is 'Auto-Selected' based on your equipment just like before, except now you have visibility into what logic is being run.
    • The ability to browse routines and force it to run any one you want for the class.

Improved Targeting and Casting

The core systems for targeting and casting have been re-written and are now easier to maintain and consistently used across the board which comes with better handling of interaction, destructible and blacklisting. This has been an important tidy up of some very old code debt that has been slowing development and causing bugs.

----------------------------------------------------------

Requirements
    Discord Chat
    • You may report trinity issues (not for official support, for that use the support forum)
    • Discord
    Source
    Credits
    • TwoCigars, for being so helpful around the forums, bug testing and support.
    • Phelon, for support, prototype combat routines and critical bug fixes.
    • Jubisman, who spent countless hours improving combat routines and adding support for builds.
    • TarasBulba, the original author of Adventurer, and Trinity's grid base, for his vision and the massive undertaking to improve rifts and bounties for the community.
    • Rrrix, the previous owner of Trinity (and other core DB projects), for getting me into coding on Trinity, mentoring and his massive contributions to this bot.
    • He who shall not be named, for putting up with me.
    Key Supporters, thank you for testing dev builds, moral support and lending me accounts,
    • Xenetron, Chocobos, Bytepoet, WIN, Tvyper, BlackOak, Crazy4Ever, Swe, Scott, Sequence, Noin, Evilscoop

Download the latest Trinity from GitHub.
    https://github.com/BosslandGmbH/Trinity/archive/master.zip

Download the Latest DB Beta with Trinity Included.
    http://updates.buddyauth.com/GetNewest?filter=DemonbuddyBETA

2. namesron

namesron Member

Thanks, this looks great! I can't wait for the new db to run.

Great job guys! :D

3. SeaNanners

SeaNanners Member

Thank you. I know this is off topic but does anyone know how to load more diablo on 1 pc? i want to use simplefollow but i dont know how to bring up more diablo on 1 pc i really appreciate the help

AccoBot likes this.
  4. Hirocho

Hirocho Member

Amazing stuff.

Congratulations!

5. lawlumad88

lawlumad88 New Member

Amazing guysssssss!

6. lawlumad88

lawlumad88 New Member

There is an update on DB, it recognizes adventure and quest tool but didnt recognized new trinity.
    Does anyone else have the same problem?

7. rockmoon

rockmoon New Member

I do have the same issue. Hope it will be fixed soon.

8. TheOgopogo

TheOgopogo New Member

Yeah the updated Deamonbuddy isn't recognizing Trinity for me either. Lists the other addons but not this one.

9. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Working just fine on my end with the update.

Try re-adding trinity after DB updates. don't replace, fully delete the folder and re add the new 2.14

10. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I just tested the zip attached to original post and its working fine, you will need DB Beta 1.1.2873.585 or newer

As Garoboldy said, you need to make sure whenever you upgrade you remove all your old versions completely first to make sure there are no conflicts. What I do is delete everything in my DB folder except the 'Settings' directory, then copy all the new stuff in.

[Edit: we're aware of issues with gambling/bloodshard counts, will be fixed tomorrow]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  11. rockmoon

rockmoon New Member

Still cannot recognized the Trinity. Anyone solved it?

12. lawlumad88

lawlumad88 New Member

you are right, deleting and readding work.
    Thank you

13. rockmoon

rockmoon New Member

Ok, it works now. Re-install everything...

14. capti

capti New Member

i turned on breakables since there supposed to be a speed buff from breaking stuff and it seemed to really lag the bot down so i turned it off wondering if any one else is seeing this or maybe i need to delete and reinstall agin seems to be running fine now that i turned breakables back off unless stuck

15. tona91

tona91 Member

These are some great news and i like the new "silent" updating of trinity bcs no one is spamming when it will be done, pls hurry and so on ;)
    Can't wait for friday and new season.

16. Jon310

Jon310 Member

While making my itemlists I noticed a 2.4 Item that was missing and one that was named differently to the diablofans planner and d3planner sites. The missing item is "Orb of Infinite Depth" and the differently named is "Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers" (Named "Ashnagarr's Blood Ring" in trinity 449039).

I am not sure if they were changed, removed, or added from PTR to live because I haven't found one of them in game yet. The patch is so new, trinity could have the correct information but I wanted to report the discrepancy.

Thank you for the work you have done on this.
    - Jon

Edit: Got the IDs

[Trinity 2.14.2] Orb of Infinite Depth ActorSnoId=399319 GameBalanceId=1584901007
    [Trinity 2.14.2] >> Unknown Item Orb of Infinite Depth 399319 - Auto-keeping
    [Trinity 2.14.2] Ashnagarr’s Blood Bracer ActorSnoId=193686 GameBalanceId=-794028517
    [Trinity 2.14.2] >> Unselected ListItem Ashnagarr’s Blood Bracer 193686

So the blood bracer says its in the list, but unselected. (Even though I have the blood ring selected, and there is no blood bracer shown in the list) I think early PTR had the item as ring and they moved it to a bracer for live, as I cant find any info other than the name of the blood ring.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  17. jensenbeach772

jensenbeach772 Banned

Added support for the 2.4 Raekor barb - it doesn't Furious Charge about ever ?

18. peerlessii

peerlessii New Member

running newest trinity 2.14.1 with adventurer 1.3.4.1 with beta client 1.1.2873.585 . Everything works amazing with 2.4, great job developers! Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work.

Just a slight thing with the new deaths breath color:
    [Trinity 2.14.1] Invalid Item Link color={c:ff6cd8bb} internalName=itemFlippy_deathsBreath_Flippy_Global-18823 name=Death's Breath gameBalanceId=2087837753

19. triccu

triccu Member

WD Gargantuan is being spammed. It would be good to have it optional as already available for Zombie Dogs, Fetish Army and Big Bad Voodoo.

20. loloid123

loloid123 New Member

[Trinity 2.14.1] [UseCraftingRecipes] Finished!
    [Trinity 2.14.1] Botas ignífugas [Boots_norm_unique_085-46974] [Boots] = (autokeep legendaries)
    [Trinity 2.14.1] Maximus [twoHandedSword_norm_unique_flippy_04-46996] [TwoHandSword] = (autokeep legendaries)
    [Trinity 2.14.1] Copa de vida de Rakoff [Amulet_norm_base_flippy-46979] [Amulet] = (autokeep legendaries)
    [Trinity 2.14.1] [UseCraftingRecipes] Finished!

When my char return of a grift this apears again and again (infinite) and the character get stucked in the stash :(